kwlchong

Rank 0
kwlchong
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:59 am

Unfortunately in life I never quit and the same here

I just play less and less and seldom buys AP but still I log in to check for latest gears and weapons: No justification needed for my doing. Best of luck to all.

Zhang Zi Lun Romance of Three Kingdom Era.
Advertisement

Tuckerwig

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:23 am

Re: I wonder why someone will make a thread if he is quitting

cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:
For what purpose?? TO tell others he is quiting and he needs to devote himself finding a life??? or does he want sympathy from others telling him not to quit or he needs justification from others to tell him his quit decision is absolutely the best one he has made so far??

WTF????  

It's just another one of his cries for attention. He'll be back soon.  

Sausage, Everyone who quits ( for a day to a year ) has a quitting thread, I also don't think LionDM cries for attention cuz he also has a quitting thread
( Mentioned Lion because he's a really decent person with a perfect reputation )

If you hate someone even if he trolls (or ANYOTHER reason) Don't just try to insult him.

STCNM

Rank 4
STCNM
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:02 am

Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:
For what purpose?? TO tell others he is quiting and he needs to devote himself finding a life??? or does he want sympathy from others telling him not to quit or he needs justification from others to tell him his quit decision is absolutely the best one he has made so far??

WTF????  

Sausage, Everyone who quits ( for a day to a year ) has a quitting thread, I also don't think LionDM cries for attention cuz he also has a quitting thread
( Mentioned Lion because he's a really decent person with a perfect reputation )

If you hate someone even if he trolls (or ANYOTHER reason) Don't just try to insult him.  

While you go on a alt account cuz you're scared for people to know your main.

StormKhan.XY1, The Best Khan confronter. Viking Warrior

Tuckerwig

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:27 am

Like I have a main, I constantly get banned lol (slacker)

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:25 am

Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:

WTF????  

First, not even close to everyone who quits has a "quitting thread." Second, I'm not typically negative (Hard, I barely reply usually) to negative thread. Third, Andy knows I can't stand him. I was saying that because he's one of the people who is constantly putting down newbies. Constantly trolling. Constantly blaming "randoms" when he loses.Really, the only good thing I can say about him is that he doesn't lag (which I rarely admit to, so it actually means something when I say it.) Or should I be sad that one of the most onoxious, arrogant players in the game is gone??? If you look at Andy's track record, it's typical of him to cry for attention.

Artanisx10

Rank 4
Artanisx10
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:33 pm
SSMO_Kiz wrote:
Bananas need attention too~

~Lil_Kizuna

Is that so? Hmm

Not playing DWO these days.

STCNM

Rank 4
STCNM
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:36 pm
Artanisx10 wrote:
SSMO_Kiz wrote:
Bananas need attention too~

~Lil_Kizuna

Is that so? Hmm  

How long until she getz banned? It's over by tomorrow.

StormKhan.XY1, The Best Khan confronter. Viking Warrior

andymauler

Rank 2
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:58 pm

cmstache wrote:
Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:

WTF????  

First, not even close to everyone who quits has a "quitting thread." Second, I'm not typically negative (****, I barely reply usually) to negative thread. Third, Andy knows I can't stand him. I was saying that because he's one of the people who is constantly putting down newbies. Constantly trolling. Constantly blaming "randoms" when he loses.Really, the only good thing I can say about him is that he doesn't lag (which I rarely admit to, so it actually means something when I say it.) Or should I be sad that one of the most onoxious, arrogant players in the game is gone??? If you look at Andy's track record, it's typical of him to cry for attention.  

First of all I made this thread saying "quit", no extra information was necessary. Like I'm not gonna go around thanking certain people for this and that and all that extraneous shizz. Simply I'm sending a message out for anyone who is willing to read it. And I don't care how much you hate me, but based on how angry you are you must be envious or something. I can be a troll or whatever, but I'm still curious as to why you're always pissed off and stuff. Relax a bit and become happier with life. Negative thoughts induce a negative and dull life.

The reason why I ever intended to make one of these threads, is because I used to play confront a lot and want to announce that I will be departing from that gametype, hence quitting.

And I don't cry for attention, it's just your assumption and perception. Looks like you're the one crying here (based on your tone of message) Very Happy

AlabasterJones

Rank 3
AlabasterJones
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:37 pm

andymauler wrote:
cmstache wrote:
Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:

WTF????  

First, not even close to everyone who quits has a "quitting thread." Second, I'm not typically negative (****, I barely reply usually) to negative thread. Third, Andy knows I can't stand him. I was saying that because he's one of the people who is constantly putting down newbies. Constantly trolling. Constantly blaming "randoms" when he loses.Really, the only good thing I can say about him is that he doesn't lag (which I rarely admit to, so it actually means something when I say it.) Or should I be sad that one of the most onoxious, arrogant players in the game is gone??? If you look at Andy's track record, it's typical of him to cry for attention.  

First of all I made this thread saying "quit", no extra information was necessary. Like I'm not gonna go around thanking certain people for this and that and all that extraneous shizz. Simply I'm sending a message out for anyone who is willing to read it. And I don't care how much you hate me, but based on how angry you are you must be envious or something. I can be a troll or whatever, but I'm still curious as to why you're always pissed off and stuff. Relax a bit and become happier with life. Negative thoughts induce a negative and dull life.

The reason why I ever intended to make one of these threads, is because I used to play confront a lot and want to announce that I will be departing from that gametype, hence quitting.

And I don't cry for attention, it's just your assumption and perception. Looks like you're the one crying here (based on your tone of message) Very Happy  

no one is missing you

BASTER.YM1* THE SIGNATURE IS WRONG

andymauler

Rank 2
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:43 pm

AlabasterJones wrote:
andymauler wrote:
cmstache wrote:
Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:

WTF????  

no one is missing you  

I dont care if anyone misses me lol, I'm just stating a point that you won't see me in CF matches anymore because I used to play CF alot