Dracula51

Rank 0
Dracula51
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Final Digimon Forms

TURN THEM OFF IN TOWN!!!!
Ok i dont know about some people, but this really really bugs me, the fact that lvl 30+ People think they're so much better that they can Leave their Digimon in final form in town without any regards to anyone else, it lags the rest of us guys come on. we know your proud of your achievement that you gained a nice digimon and all but come on when we need to scan some eggs we dont wanna click you maxed out WarGreymon. so come on Show some respect cause you were in our position at one point 2.

turn'em off

OiJin Naraski
Advertisement

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:47 am
I feel you:/
It's really annoying to try and click something when they block it

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:14 am
while i gotta say i do agree it would be nice if those people did turn them off i cant help but think theres a nicer way to ask

some of those people have those aura things and i know (from using the 3 hour one) when using that aura thing i tend to leave my digi in its highest form and i know i kept forgetting to turn it back when i hit a town
so maybe its not a simple "look at what ive got" maybe a few of those people simply forgot or didnt think to turn theirs back

a little niceness couldnt hurt to help get what u want could it?

Vaugh2

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:49 am
yeah i have the 30 day aura and its easier to just leave them in mega form

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:51 am
Vaugh2 wrote:
yeah i have the 30 day aura and its easier to just leave them in mega form  
forgetting and leaving it cos its easier are 2 very different things >.<"
please make the effort to turn them off if u know ur gonna be there for a while

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:57 am
I leave Fujin as Fujin because I'm not wasting 3 accelerators just to make a trip to town slightly more pleasant for people.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:06 pm
umm wait it costs accelerators each time u use burst mode?

im just saying if ur planning to be there for ages cos ur afk or shopping (setting up a shop hides ur digi anyways) then please dont use something huge that blocks half of other peoples screens
if ur just passing through, setting up a shop or making a quick trip to town then fair enough cos ur not gonna be there for ages (or ur digi will be hidden if ur setting up a shop)
i think this thread was initially aimed at those who afk/sit around in busy areas for ages and ages and ages which is kinda annoying >.<

Kemutins

Rank 0
Kemutins
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:15 am

A concerned cynic.
Thanks to this post I am now tempted to get the biggest Digimon there is and afk the sh*t out of it in DATS CH1. Thank you, thank you very much for giving my mind these sick and twisted ideas.

gunbladefighter

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:43 am

about digi last form

I know what u guys mean but what I don't get is that ppl cry about this we live in 2013 Wtf is wrong with your computer?????

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Kemutins

Rank 0
Kemutins
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:45 am
You made a typo there, not *computer, but *calculator.