MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:49 am
Urrrgh, hope the rewards from that "Relief point" system aren't OP for PvE. Sadly, they almost always are =/

I'm pretty sure they scrapped the open PK thing anyway because it didn't work. I'm glad they haven't fixed it and just abandoned the idea in favour of arena battles >> The PvE in this game is amazing, we don't need griefers to ruin it kthx.
Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:56 am
i hope "more convenient for herding and harvesting" doesnt mean "shorter duration"
theres so much more they could do to make the system "better" rather than just shortening the time (a lil dissapointed)

i wonder if the booby traps will make the class that can detect them (cant remember what class) a "necessity" later on

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:27 am
MeiuAngel wrote:
I'm pretty sure they scrapped the open PK thing anyway because it didn't work.  

Half right you can say. The Open PVP system had no limitations, no restrictions, etc. save for starting areas. You could camp safe zones and everything if you wanted to. So it's no surprise that they removed the open pvp a day after Aeria Games sent USA people over to the KR version before our alphas.

It's also been 8+ hours. Where is the rest of it on Lime Paradise? D:

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:41 am
notIyeru wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:

Half right you can say. The Open PVP system had no limitations, no restrictions, etc. save for starting areas. You could camp safe zones and everything if you wanted to. So it's no surprise that they removed the open pvp a day after Aeria Games sent USA people over to the KR version before our alphas.

The rest will be on soon enough don't worry Smile

Apologies for the delay, we'll try to speed it up with future updates Smile

Also notIyeru is correct, Open PK was removed due to the immense failure after implementing it without enough restraints (thus it's Open PK), but unrestrained Open PK really doesn't suit this game so well. I'm fairly certain that a lot of the things they added during that time were "quick fix" updates so they were not very in depth when they were implemented. However, it doesn't make it unlikely for some form of restrained open pvp available in the future so keep your minds open to the idea Smile

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:29 am
Warrigal wrote:
Thanks a lot!

I didn't even know this game was going to have PKing. I like PK servers so I will be playing in one of those.  
PK - is very ambiguous; we'll have to see later. :0

Zenia1 wrote:
The Armor soooo~ isn't me wonder if it going to look cuter for something like the support classes I kinda find it creepy and really hope PKing is just and Arena thing I really personally hate it...x.xAs for the Farming omg yes hopefully they made it better I really thought it was a bit annoying anyways thanks for the infoooooooooooooooo~-gives cookies to Latte- =3  

Oh yes! The depicted is the Level 3 Armor xD The caption below says we have to guess :p
Oooh cookies! /o/

notIyeru wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:

I do this thing called sleeping after staying up for a really long time.
And where did you get that info? Explain ples.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:18 am
yulino wrote:

Elizavetta told me about the PK system and the purple name thing (if you killed X people). After a day or so, they had a big maint, and then PK was removed. There were about 10 users including her that went to the KR Lime Odyssey before daum got Lime Odyssey. Superman chose the people to go. The 10 or so people were talking about that lime odyssey in shoutbox every now and then.

I guess you could say I have a very good memory.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:25 am
notIyeru wrote:
yulino wrote:

Elizavetta told me about the PK system and the purple name thing (if you killed X people). After a day or so, they had a big maint, and then PK was removed. There were about 10 users including her that went to the KR Lime Odyssey before daum got Lime Odyssey. Superman chose the people to go. The 10 or so people were talking about that lime odyssey in shoutbox every now and then.

I guess you could say I have a very good memory.  

LOL
I was just making sure :3 Thanks.

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:33 am
I look forward to the rage bar and PvP. I do wonder how many people are ready to QQ over the newly added PvP content.

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:33 am
yulino wrote:

Now you know how I feel as each day I press F5 for new news xD

lol

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:46 am
Thanks so much Latte for translating this for us! : D It's very exciting news! :3