Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:10 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Apr 03, 2013 12:32 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Paid Out] Heart of Fury

For All SERVERS

This week, we will continue to include 3x EXP card in our promotion, but we have added in a lot of Pink and Blue Petals!! Please be aware of the fact, this week we have something really special in the promotion!! That is the Heart of Fury!! Excited??

STARTS: Friday, March 15th 9:01PM (PST)
ENDS: Monday, March 18th 8:59PM (PDT)

Click HERE to see what time it is in PST!
Need help purchasing Gold? Click here!
Get AP here!

Stackable and Repeatable

Tier 1 - Recharge at least 50 Gold (500AP) and receive
    (1)Midsummer Night's Chest
    (5)Book of Astrology
    (3)Dungeon Key
    (3)3x EXP Card

Tier 2 - Recharge at least 200 Gold (2,000AP) and receive
    (3)Midsummer Night's Chest
    (3)3x EXP Card
    (2)Advance Wheel Card
    (20)Blue petals
    (20)Pink Petals

...and all previous tier(s).

Tier 3 - Recharge at least 400 Gold (4,000AP) and receive
    (1)Advance Wheel Card
    (1)Red Gem Gift
    (3)Midsummer Night's Chest
    (1)***Berial Pack(Receive a random piece of the Berial suit)***

Tier 4 - Recharge at least 800 Gold (8,000AP) and receive
    (5)Book of Astrology
    (1)Advance Wheel Card
    (1)Red Gem Gift
    (2)***Berial Pack(Receive a random piece of the Berial suit)***

Tier 5 - Recharge at least 1,500 Gold (15,000AP) and receive
    (20)Pink Petals
    (20)Blue petals
    (2)***The Badge of Valiant(Receive a random piece of the Firedust suit)
    (1)***Raging Rhino's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Raging Rhino suit)***
    (2)Red Gem Gift

Tier 6 - Recharge at least 2,500 Gold (25,000AP) and receive
    (30) Pink Petals
    (30) Blue petals
    (3) 3x EXP Card
    (2) ***Raging Rhino's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Raging Rhino suit)***
    (1)***Blood Phoenix's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Blood Phoenix Gear) ***
    (2) Advance Wheel Card

Tier 7 - Recharge at least 3,200 Gold (32,000AP) and receive
    (60)Pink Petals
    (60)Blue petals
    (2)Red Gem Gift
    (1)***Raging Rhino's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Raging Rhino suit)***
    (1)***Blood Phoenix's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Blood Phoenix Gear) ***
    (10)Heart of Fury

During this time frame, recharge as much Gold as possible to start earning rewards.
Need help purchasing Gold? Click here!
Get AP here!

• Tiers are repeatable!
  • Only purchases made in the indicated time frame will qualify!
  • Rewards are not transferable between accounts.
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for your rewards to be sent to you!
Advertisement

Gmaldo13

Rank 0
Gmaldo13
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:35 am

About Gold

guys i think there are a few mistakes with the amounts of gold people need to recharge. I´m pretty sure we all get the real amounts for each tier, but anyway it would be better to fix them.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:39 am

Re: About Gold

Gmaldo13 wrote:
guys i think there are a few mistakes with the amounts of gold people need to recharge. I´m pretty sure we all get the real amounts for each tier, but anyway it would be better to fix them.  

Thanks. Too excited about this promotion.

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:26 am
nice promo with con junction with other promo, any chance of ***** gears too in some other week promo for thoses who missed xmas Razz

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:28 am
Animas12 wrote:
nice promo with con junction with other promo, any chance of ***** gears too in some other week promo for thoses who missed xmas Razz  

Not touching those for a long while~~

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:58 am

Bit Much?

Spending
I am sorry but you are starting to upset the "apple cart" here. First it was too hard to attain items now you are making it too easy to pull out wallet and attain items. You took our "weekly" free reward and made it last nearly 3 weeks so no 5 dungeon keys when we were expecting them. But the fact that you are now having basically 3 promo/events weekly for spenders is getting a little bit out of hand for the balance of the game. I spend to be competitive but I can't compete with promo on top of promo most if not all sane people cant afford to spend each promo but somehow there are some insane people doing it and its basically making me not want to spend cause literally whats the point. I open 3 red gems and they open 24-30. These promos are like a spinning top that is catching speed before it ultimately looses control and crashes. CoG main is messing things up enough but you you please limit your spending promos to weekly at worse I mean promos these good should be BI-WEEKLY at best. You are making it pointless to play the game. And there for an avg spender like myself pointless to spend.

pfcconklin2

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:00 pm

another bad promo

lol
well these new promos are honestly crap. your giving us msn gear that always drops purple bs. and who needs berial gear? honestly ppl are looking for fire dust gear and raging rhino gear. These promos are getting worse and worse each time ya'll have em. take out crap and give us something worth spending money on.

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:47 pm
promo are based on the avg lvl of the sever.. in m2 most players are in 100-110 mark so promo dose have some befit to some cashiers

but yes after awhile top spender like my self don't see anything they need and when there is it always late and un-useable.. would be a nice thought if they were unbound gift giving other players (non cashier) a chance to buy them with in made gold or some cashier who missed the promo.. not all can spend every week; unbound gift might help a lot in these promos otherwise there great promo when u need gold

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: another bad promo

lol
pfcconklin2 wrote:
well these new promos are honestly crap. your giving us msn gear that always drops purple bs. and who needs berial gear? honestly ppl are looking for fire dust gear and raging rhino gear. These promos are getting worse and worse each time ya'll have em. take out crap and give us something worth spending money on.  

Thanks for your opinion.

We will address the issue.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:06 pm
Animas12 wrote:
promo are based on the avg lvl of the sever.. in m2 most players are in 100-110 mark so promo dose have some befit to some cashiers

but yes after awhile top spender like my self don't see anything they need and when there is it always late and un-useable.. would be a nice thought if they were unbound gift giving other players (non cashier) a chance to buy them with in made gold or some cashier who missed the promo.. not all can spend every week; unbound gift might help a lot in these promos otherwise there great promo when u need gold  

Thanks for sharing.
By the way, what kind of promotion do you like to see?