Leadpaintchips

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:42 am
Just have a suggestion about the Whipper. I'm building her tanky (still having to tweak the balance between debuffs, mana, survibility, and aoe, it's a bit rough), and her skills on both her active page and her passive page both lean heavily towards her being a tank. 2 taunts, MASSIVE armor/void buffs, some wicked AoE debuffs, and her passives increase armor, hp and sp. Overall, she looks like she could be one wicked tank if built that way.
Advertisement

severian66

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
severian66
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:05 am
Thank you fo this useful guide.
I'm playing a whipper and between the long cooldowns on aoes and the few skill points I was a little lost on the best choices.
I chose a different path than maxing my def passive but it works very well as I can deal a lot of damages (no, my build isn't a glass-whipper but I use a lot Demolition+Fatal Flail and Soulshield).

Some tips I don't see and that may be useful :
-skill reset code reset all your skills therefore you can get rid off the 1st skills you automatically get.
I used that to get rid off Brutal Scrourge and to take Fatal Flail instead.

-for the medic : Healer's Kiss does critic heal.
It may be a good tip for a healer to max her crit rate as it'll also max her crit heals.

Kyrion33

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:24 am
severian66 wrote:
Thank you fo this useful guide.
I'm playing a whipper and between the long cooldowns on aoes and the few skill points I was a little lost on the best choices.
I chose a different path than maxing my def passive but it works very well as I can deal a lot of damages (no, my build isn't a glass-whipper but I use a lot Demolition+Fatal Flail and Soulshield).

Some tips I don't see and that may be useful :
-skill reset code reset all your skills therefore you can get rid off the 1st skills you automatically get.
I used that to get rid off Brutal Scrourge and to take Fatal Flail instead.

It may be a good tip for a healer to max her crit rate as it'll also max her crit heals.  

For whipper, I can usually get around the long cooldowns by keeping just the single point in Brutal Scourge and Cat O' Two Tails. They may not deal amazing damage, but they have low cooldowns and sp consumption so you can nearly always be using an attack, and I let my AoE attacks do most of my damage.

That's a great tip for the medic, crit healing is more effective than a regular heal, and the extra crit rate could help pick up the damage slack if she's forced to solo PvE (unless you go damage medic instead of support medic in which case she can actually do halfway decent damage)

Elepole

Rank 0
Elepole
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:05 am
severian66 wrote:

Any proof of that ? I'm a support medic with 6 point in the crit buff and a +5 weapon with crit rate and i never saw Healer's Kiss critic.

darkboy969

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:50 am

Question about passive defender

Hey, nice to meet you all ;D

I'm a new player, class defender. (very nice ... wait whut)

I have a question about the passive skills. is it best to go like 5 points in HP and 5 points in VOID or something less?

I'm thinking about this build:

http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#esEKOmJoR5B872XAdBOsEChJxLPDs

I hope you guys can provive me some tips or good idea ^.^

LadyGwethana

Rank 0
LadyGwethana
PostedNov 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Thank you for the guide. Now I understand what each of the tiers are for the punisher.
I can build her into an unstoppable cannon muahahaha