crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:35 pm
Naduron1 wrote:
anrewv wrote:
Just curious pve/lvling wise would it be so bad to use points into the SP pool. Seems like downtime is just annoying after 2-3 fights gotta have a sit.  

huh? why are you using sit?

spam SP pots like everyone else.

only time you should use sit is when you want to recover CP faster.  

Sit doesn't increase CP regen though..
Advertisement

.Kakashi.

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
.Kakashi.
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:38 am
Does anyone know what is Death Hack in Shadow Walker? The last skill in tier one says it is a more powerful version and I don't see it. Also, I want to know how valuable as a last skill of the tier is? It looks more like a finisher and can be replaced with the slaughter skill easily...

l2eita

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 12:34 am
Does any one know how to save your progress on it? > .<
i was playing earlier and when i came back i had to start all over ((yes i'm new to playing this))

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedMar 23, 2013 12:36 am
l2eita wrote:
i was playing earlier and when i came back i had to start all over ((yes i'm new to playing this))  

Press escape button, click close game. And wait till countdown ends. Do not force close or you may lose your character data. Hope this helps

l2eita

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:18 am
Adasuna wrote:
l2eita wrote:

Press escape button, click close game. And wait till countdown ends. Do not force close or you may lose your character data. Hope this helps  
thank you (: i shall try this, i hope it is still there tomorrow haha

UnlivingShadow

Rank 0
UnlivingShadow
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:35 pm
.Kakashi. wrote:
Does anyone know what is Death Hack in Shadow Walker? The last skill in tier one says it is a more powerful version and I don't see it. Also, I want to know how valuable as a last skill of the tier is? It looks more like a finisher and can be replaced with the slaughter skill easily...  

What is it? It's a skill that does damage. Of course you want to take it, more skills = more damage and you gonna need that damage later.

bandobras_took

Rank 0
bandobras_took
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: DEFENDER

fakepow1 wrote:
Tier 2 and 3: It is a waste of points to rank up both tiers. You NEED to follow one of then, but just one. Pick either of the Chakras: Particle (Cynosure and Eye of the Storm) or Electric (Quicklime and Hurricane). As with all skills on this game, it is useless to spend just 1 point on each. If you want a skil, invest on it at least 3 to 5 points to make it really good.

The Particle Way is better for PvE due to higher damage and Electric is recommended for PvP due to disabling and paralyzing effects, that can save your Defender's behind.  

Not only that, but so far, in my experience, the best counter to a Defender is to run away from them, and these two skills help you close the gap with someone who is trying to flee.

Patchix75

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: DEFENDER

bandobras_took wrote:
fakepow1 wrote:
Tier 2 and 3: It is a waste of points to rank up both tiers. You NEED to follow one of then, but just one. Pick either of the Chakras: Particle (Cynosure and Eye of the Storm) or Electric (Quicklime and Hurricane). As with all skills on this game, it is useless to spend just 1 point on each. If you want a skil, invest on it at least 3 to 5 points to make it really good.

The Particle Way is better for PvE due to higher damage and Electric is recommended for PvP due to disabling and paralyzing effects, that can save your Defender's behind.  

Not only that, but so far, in my experience, the best counter to a Defender is to run away from them, and these two skills help you close the gap with someone who is trying to flee.  

That skill + Gash makes is what makes her so deadly.

Anyone who tries to go on a 1v1 with a defender, realizes that she is just tanking everything, try to run. NOPE!

NZM1

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:26 pm
I was about to post a topic about this XD asking how to raise a SW the best.
I think I will stick with SW but for Free Knights (because I am SICK of losing PVP events )
And maybe make a Defender for RG
Might also take up a Whipper too but haven't decided what faction.

RoyalKing1

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
RoyalKing1
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:34 am

Defender

I was wondering about what is the best way to build a defender. from my small experience, i have notice that so many people focusing on EVA not in VOID. As a tanker, you should focus in VOID, HP and defense points (correct me if i am wrong). Also, i would like to know from experts how should i distribute my gears to have VOID + HP + defense points wisely?

Thanks and Best Regards Smile

Positive thinking = happy life