crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:04 am
Naduron1 wrote:
It's up to you how far you want to see the Shadow Walker, i have 50 on Stealth detection so i can see them up to 30m away.  

Assuming a Sw doesn't spend atleast 1 SP in their stealth passive, which would reduce that to 22 meters, or even higher, but only 2 per level, don't think any swwould spend further than 1 in that. 22 meters is still good though.

Question about your build. So far, I know my build is junky, but you got to test stuffs out when you know nothing, right? Anyway, I've got every skill possible, yet even when I'm spamming them, there's moments where I can only auto attack(I didn't reskill it out yet). How do you perform with so few skills on bosses?
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:43 am
I kind of like the defense passive for Whipper. I've been tanking pretty hard when I 1v1 people or in PvP. I'm pretty sure HP+Def won't let a whipper die so easily unless she gets stunned repeatedly. Since you guys were talking about SW stealth, whippers' second skill in Tier 4 allows to see a Shadow Walker if they are in the range of the attack. It's kind of helpful but at that point the SW is close enough to attack so it's up to whoever attacks first from there. Then her last Tier 6 move works on SW as well.

ShallowKite

Rank 0
ShallowKite
PostedMar 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Re: SHADOW WALKER

fakepow1 wrote:

Put at least up to 2-3 skill points on each buff will allow you to stack them and give you time to kill 1~2 enemies fast w/o taking much damage and escape accordingly.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. <center></center>

dishana

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 2:38 am
I have to strongly disagree on the "DEF passive buff is laughable" part of the whipper overview.

If you put a point into it each time you can you have almost twice the DEF value you'd have without it at any time. It makes all of PvE a cakewalk because you can't really ever die. I just pull something like 6 mobs at once and after finishing them I only have to use a SP pot. In bittercore (solo) I just run from boss to boss and pull all mobs before it to speed things up.

It also allows you to juggle ~5 other attack skills which should be enough

Starting at 29 it gives 20 DEF each point. This skill seriously is so broken that it makes me wonder why it wasn't nerfed yet.

fakepow1

Rank 0
fakepow1
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:48 am
I thank all that disagree with me and/or show me other ways. I reflected those opinions on the guide. And that is what i want to do. Any good and accurate opinion will be reflected on the guide, but i will NOT make a "Build recipe" as stated before.

Thanks a lot =)

By me =)

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:08 pm
Thank you fakepow1, I was looking a guide like this. I will take it in consideration ^_^ "Thumbs Up"

Kyrion33

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:12 pm
I have to say, I like the information given out here. However, there are some things I would like to point out.

First and foremost for the medic, boosting her run speed isn't meant for running away from combat, but rather to get to her allies quicker so that she can buff/heal them before they start dying, both in PvP and PvE.

As for the sentinel, unlike the punisher who devastates long-ranged and just doesn't move, the sentinel needs to be constantly moving. Slowing down enemy movement speed is necessary against melee attackers so that she can back up and keep the fire going without taking as much damage. If she gets a boost to her movement speed as well, she can keep a fair distance much longer and be able to get off even more attacks.

Of course, this doesn't work nearly as well in PvP because you rarely have just one player going after your sentinel, and as such it should mostly be used for soloing PvE, duels, or parties that dislike melee units.

excalion4122

Rank 0
excalion4122
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:51 pm
Thank you so much for this guide! It has been one day since I've rebuilded my SW by reading your guide and I've became much, much stronger now! Thanks once more and keep up the good work Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Daemetius

Rank 0
Daemetius
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: MEDIC

fakepow1 wrote:

Tier 6: ...Shift is a funny "utility" skill...  

Shift is basically a mage's "Blink"...a teleport. Personally it's great to get out of messy situations in an instant. No need to invest all into though.

fakepow1

Rank 0
fakepow1
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:55 am
Good i was able to help =) And thanks for all the tips. Guide updated again ;D

By me =)