So I've already put a ticket up to Aeria games, but it's taking a good long while. I've tried every fix possible that I've found via google and these forums. I even used some videos off of youtube. I've both upgraded and downgrade internet explorer, made sure flash player was not only installed, but working on every browser. Went through the same concept with Java, everything appears to be working. I even tried some registry edits, and I even used the optional updates Windows 7 Home Premium x64 offered.
Either way, I went into the feedback section in the ignite program, and it gave me a zip folder to upload for others to help. Here it is; http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63743867/AeriaIgniteLogFile%5B20130315-081056%5D.zip