matheusoverlord

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Game update is taking forever to finish!

Slow servers?
After finding that Aeria had started hosting a Digimon online game, after so much time without playing online games, I tried to install this game and have some fun with it, unfortunately the launcher can't even finish the very first update that happens when I try to start the game for the first time because it is so slow, and with all the problems reported here in the forum I'm startng to think this game is going to be shut down very soon!

Carefully reading the forum is possible to notice some users saying that Joymax is also hosting that game but Aeria also started to "host" it, but if you pay atention, that game is just a scam, Aeria said in their posts that Joymax is still hosting the game, Aeria is a front-end to gather more user for this game. Everyone who played Joymax games know that their servers are located in Oriental Europe or Corea!
Advertisement

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:33 pm
Aeriagames doesn't host this game, Joymax does (Although you're already said it.) . Aeriagames is just partnered with this game, is all. Their servers are located in the UK, on a side note. My update completed quite fast. So...