ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Auction House

Anyone have any info as to if or when?
I tried doing a search but didn't find any info in the Wartunes Forums.

I keep hearing that Auction house is coming but is it in the near future or is it an implimitation somewhere down the road like 2.5 or 3.0?

Love what you do and do what you love.
Advertisement

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:21 pm
There was never any info aobut it from developers.
So i guess we can forget about it withing a year atleast, thats the progress of this game.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:44 pm
Well, from what I've been told..

Chinese servers don't even have Homestead implemented. It's an assumption that it will be AH, nothing more. If they don't have it, we certainly won't be getting it any time soon.

However.. the fact that items are bound and unbound suggests some sort of trading system is intended at some point, or at least they left the door open on the idea.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:46 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
Well, from what I've been told..

Chinese servers don't even have Homestead implemented. It's an assumption that it will be AH, nothing more. If they don't have it, we certainly won't be getting it any time soon.  

well homestead has no function in chinese server as well.

about auction house chinese version have it but english version have tried not to implement it as of yet..may be in future. but mostly likely not any sooner.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:09 pm
The Auction House is part of the Market. The Mystery Shop and the Auction House have a button for each inside the Market.

This is what the market looks like when it has the Auction House. Left side is Auction House Right side is Mystery Shop. German version has Auction House as well, I'll check the French version in a few, but it probably does as well.

Homestead might be for the Player's pets, but I'll see those next chinese patch.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:38 pm
I see no point in keeping Auction House out of US version other than to force players to buy their own items and gear using balens.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:19 pm
It's not coming - or it will be coming as soon as the major money generating is over, but I actually think it is the first I mention. The Auction House is available on CHinese servers and on newer German servers as far as I am aware and there will probably be Auction houses in different languages.

As far as I have bee able to research it is up to the publisher to have the AH implemented and from what I can tell none of the English servers/publishers/providers have opted to include it in their servers.

I think you will have to wait for it a very long time if at all.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:01 pm
So someone can explain this to me because I've never understood it in any game..

If we have an auction house.. just make all the items cost balens. People will trade back and forth using balens, but here's the thing.. those balens have to be bought by someone to be in the game in the first place! The money is being made. What's the problem?

I mean I've never seen an event that gives out free balens (AP events aside). Everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:06 pm
The Auction House does use Balens as the means to purchase items from other players =P.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 18, 2013 12:56 pm
Wait, the Auction houses in the other countries use Balens not Gold? So whoever sells the item gets the balens. Now I see why the US servers refuse to implement the Auction House. Why cripple your profit? Milk the most out of your customers. I see AGE isn't the only publisher which is highly profit oriented.