Arasinth

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:52 am

Can't reply to support email?! Clear your inbox Aeria

Emails bouncing back
Been trying to reply to my support email for 2 days and it gets bounced back to me. Kinda frustrating Sad
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Can't reply to support email?! Clear your inbox Aeria

Emails bouncing back
Arasinth wrote:
Been trying to reply to my support email for 2 days and it gets bounced back to me. Kinda frustrating Sad  

Try sending it through here, although you may need to make a new one http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Also if it's by email make sure that you're sending it to the correct email address, and didn't misspell it and/or make sure it's not directing you somewhere else, as that could be an issue as to why as well.

Arasinth

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:44 am
I didn't change anything. I just clicked reply. Typed my response and hit send but it's just being returned to my inbox.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:33 pm
Arasinth wrote:
I didn't change anything. I just clicked reply. Typed my response and hit send but it's just being returned to my inbox.  

Is this by email or the support ticket on the white box below in your ticket? It can be multiple things such as someone attempting to spoof the email address associated with yours, as it may look the same or something else. I highly doubt the inbox is full though as I've never once experienced nor have any users for that matter. Is there an exact error code that you're getting when it gets sent back though? For emails that fail to deliver on my part I always get an error of why it didn't proceed to send, so that may be the part to start in determining where the problem actually lies.

Arasinth

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:05 pm
I submitted a ticket and they responded via email and asked me to reply with some answers to their questions. I click reply, type my response and hit send and it says email sent. A few seconds later I get it back in my inbox as if I have sent the message to myself, when I clearly saw it said support@aeriagames.com in the recipient area. There is no error message. It looks exactly as if I had sent the message to myself instead of support@aeriagames.com. I tested to see if my email was bugged by sending an email to my alternate address and it worked just fine. I have inspected the email that I get back and this is what it shows me in the header:

Sent: March-15-13 1:27:49 PM
To: ~myemailaddresshere~

I am thoroughly confused :/ Have been trying for 2 1/2 days now.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:28 pm
go to here
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets
then click on the ticket
and try to reply from there. that should work.