AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:52 am

Ice EXP

Simply put, I'm trying to get Ice EXP via my Lopmon. I currently have like 54 Ice EXP and I don't know where the heck it came from. I've tried fighting Betamon, but they don't seem to be giving me anything (They are much lower level than me after all). If the patch notes are any indication, I'm supposed to fight Water Digimon to get Ice EXP, as illogical as that is. Well, I think someone forgot that there are pretty much no Water Digimon in the game, with Betamon being the only one I've ever seen.

This whole system makes no sense (Why am I not gaining the EXP of my enemy's type?) and was poorly explained in the patch notes. Nobody even stated where Angewomon hangs out, I found her at the DATs Center entirely by accident. Not that I expected any better from Joymax...
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:40 am
It could be part of all the skills being derpy/messed up (Digimon with the wrong attributes, etc).
We are waiting for a reply back.

What attributes are Lopmon's skills SUPPOSED to be, and what are they now? If they are ice type and are supposed to be, then find something that is weak against Ice and grind on that. If it isn't working, then you know it is part of the issue above.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:22 am
Lopmon is supposed to be Ice, it was before the new system and when I check it's attribute status Ice is highlighted.

This doesn't change the fact that I need to find Water, which is weak to Ice, and to my knowledge there is only one Water type in the game: Betamon. And I outlevel it. I've outlevelled it for awhile before the new system. Unless you can somehow get Attribute EXP from outlevelled enemies, in which case why the heck am I not getting any.

Long story short: It feels like Ice types got shafted.