zephyr2

Rank 1
zephyr2
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:50 pm
The thing I liked and found unique in Lime is that the eye colors they had were based on gemstone colors instead of typical, realistic choices. I'm a fan of heterochromic eyes like this, as well (and grey eyes, they are so intense).

IGN: Zeffyr
Advertisement

XxDaRkMs3ryxX

Rank 0
XxDaRkMs3ryxX
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:53 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
I must be the only one here who likes the Humans' eye-styling. I see nothing wrong with them. :c  

lol nope i agree with you, i really loved them too^^

I Did Not Ask For The Darkness, But Yet I Can't Seem To Escape It..Tied By An Unbreakable Thread..

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:38 pm
the eye design/colors as they are now. i dont see that since i awlays choose the same eye color in every game >.< each game has a different style so i find them all okay ,, but i dont see Heterochromia in any games, and since i love it so so so much i even wish sometimes that iwas born with it irl >.< yaaa lol but the eye style as they are , are okay but it wil be awesome for those ppl that like Heterochromia and thus it adds more option for customization :3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:03 pm
Azurasin wrote:
the eye design/colors as they are now. i dont see that since i awlays choose the same eye color in every game >.< each game has a different style so i find them all okay ,, but i dont see Heterochromia in any games, and since i love it so so so much i even wish sometimes that iwas born with it irl >.< yaaa lol but the eye style as they are , are okay but it wil be awesome for those ppl that like Heterochromia and thus it adds more option for customization :3  

Honestly, you can push for heterochromia eyes all you want, but Cykan more than likely won't do it unless their Korean player-base pushes for it as well, which is doubtful.

But I still like the idea.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:40 pm
I don't hate or like the idea really^^ seeing it's kinda strange looking would be why I can't say I like it but the whole idea that it is a game and really I wasn't in love with any of the eyes in the 1st place It might make some look better^^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:30 am
whitenuts00 wrote:
I really agree with this. Human eyes do suck compared to the other races'. To solve this they should give everyone access to Turga's eyes. They are so pretty.  

I liked the human eye colors, but I agree that the Turga's eyes are very nice. I think the hetero eyes is a good idea though. Even if they don't add it to the character creation, they very well could add it to the character customization in game. Either in IM or through the use of a in game item that changes your eye color.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Zelxski wrote:
I liked the human eye colors, but I agree that the Turga's eyes are very nice. I think the hetero eyes is a good idea though. Even if they don't add it to the character creation, they very well could add it to the character customization in game. Either in IM or through the use of a in game item that changes your eye color.  

^ I really hope that Cykan gives us more options for character customization in-game, too. The starting customization options are very nice, though more options is always a welcome addition.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:59 pm
^ I really hope that Cykan gives us more options for character customization in-game, too. The starting customization options are very nice, though more options is always a welcome addition.[/quote]

more option is always better >.< many ppl playing wil make it hard to be unique so more option can make more unique individuals character ing ~

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:37 pm
Azurasin wrote:
^ I really hope that Cykan gives us more options for character customization in-game, too. The starting customization options are very nice, though more options is always a welcome addition.  

more option is always better >.< many ppl playing wil make it hard to be unique so more option can make more ing ~[/quote]

So agree that the more options we have in character customization the more each person will stand out in his or her on way and be able to make thier Charaters in the way that best fits their taste.^^ Yet it making unique individuals character for everyone is never going to happen or at least I doubt it lol it's a game with who knows how many people playing your always going to have someone in one of the servers or something that's going to be your twin it always happens and I can't see that going alway, but yeah if we have more options at least we won't see are twins around every corner like most games.^^

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:19 am
a ss of my toon from 2nd alpha.

i might be misremembering, but i think turgas were the only race with the tat option.