Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Eye Suggestion

This is for Different eye colors and if there is any other suggestion that peeks your interest post!
So this is a suggestion of what would be awesome to see in Lime Odyssey character customization!!! and my Suggestion is about the Eye collor .. the ability to let you have different eye colors like my right eye is Blue and my left eye is Green . or any other pairs,, this is called Heterochromia iridum ... and also eye dezines tattoo! but yes it would be so amazing to see this availabel in LO

and ofc it would be awesome to have eye costum to wear ingame that you buy from other person like these in ee

this thread is for Heterochromia iridum so atleast the GM's can see it and suggest it to the devolepor! everyone that finds this a good idea replay, maybe if we get enought replay to this suggestion the GM's might consider it >.< and if you have other idea you can mention them here to or here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1923989
Advertisement

Aninhax3

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:14 pm
its a good idea!i like it Razz

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:28 pm
There already eyepatches in the game that you can get from herding and farming, and also there's an option to have a heterochromic character

sophia.gamer

Rank 0
sophia.gamer
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:28 pm
I would like it too! *.*

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:44 pm
yulino wrote:
There already eyepatches in the game that you can get from herding and farming, and also there's an option to have a heterochromic character  

I wil fal in love all over again with mmo if this game has heterochromia !! and there is an option right ? but can i set wichever eye color i want to >? or are they already made up in pair ?

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:47 pm
Azurasin wrote:
yulino wrote:

I wil fal in love all over again with mmo if this game has heterochromia !! and there is an option right ? but can i set wichever eye color i want to >? or are they already made up in pair ?  

I believe they're in pre-made pairs.

I'm a dude.

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:49 am
I'd rather they fix the normal eye colours before they start faffing with more multi-coloured options. When only one or two human eye sets actually look like eyes, you know there's a problem x.x

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:20 am
MeiuAngel wrote:
I'd rather they fix the normal eye colours before they start faffing with more multi-coloured options. When only one or two human eye sets actually look like eyes, you know there's a problem x.x  

I really agree with this. Human eyes do suck compared to the other races'. To solve this they should give everyone access to Turga's eyes. They are so pretty.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:59 pm
I must be the only one here who likes the Humans' eye-styling. I see nothing wrong with them. :c

Cazema

Rank 0
Cazema
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:42 pm
I would also like heterochromia eyes, they are pretty awesome!