GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

CoG Weekly Promo: Extra Rewards!

March 16th to 23:59:59 March 19th

Objective:
Recharging accumulatively the prescribed amount of gold, players will obtain corresponding rewards.

Rewards:
Rewards:
1000G Extra Rewards Pack *2
3000G Extra Rewards Pack *7
5000G Extra Rewards Pack *12
10000G Extra Rewards Pack *25
15000G Extra Rewards Pack *40

Extra Rewards Pack:
Open: You will get at least one orange gem and have chance to get another red gem plus orange hero card or Zodiac Hero Card or EXP card.

Rules:
1. Players will get the rewards based on the final accumulative amount of gold they have recharged. For example, if you recharge totally 6000G, you will get Extra Rewards Pack *12.
2. Bonus gold obtained in other recharge promotions will not be counted into the calculation of the final amount.
3. The rewards will be issued to the corresponding players at 0:00 on March 20th. 

Description
To show our gratitude to faithful players like you, COG team has prepared attractive extra rewards this time. Come and participate in the event to receive them.

Advertisement

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:14 pm
nvm

Sam6_Jack

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:27 pm

?

?
i didn't understand this promo, if i recharge 1000G i'll get 2 reward box? and that box will drop 1 oj gem and a chance for a red gem + 1 oj hero card and a chance for a red hero card?

Wark007

Rank 0
Wark007
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:02 pm
so... spend 1500 dollars for the top tier?
yowza. thats my mortgage payment for 2 months.

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:48 pm
It's just a copy and paste promo from main COG site. As for the promo itself...ridiculous. 1000G recharge for 2 orange gems. Recharging 700G in last aeria promotion gave 3 red gems, 2 Badge of the Valiants, 1 Raging Rhino suit piece, 2 Berial packs, Exp cards, and etc. So realistically, there will be a small percentage of people who will even recharge if there is no Aeria promotion alongside this one.

Also, a tip if the staff wants to actually make the game better, just because the main COG does certain things, it doesn't mean that it should be transferred here to a smaller population of players. For example, this promotion should have been excluded because it will only bring negative feedback (as shown in the above posts as well as on the official COG forums). Aeria developers should potentially try to change patches on their own instead of just implementing the ones given to them. What is a day being behind offical COG servers if the players are happy? Happy players=more likely to play=more likely to recruit people to the game=more spending.

To many, it doesn't matter if it's free in addition to the gold you get in game, it's more what is the most I can get out of spending money. I'm sure financially you have noticed an increase in profit when you have a good promo out...

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:58 am
When I spend money it will be on a good promo that at the very least makes me feel a little less stupid for spending my hard earned money on a game... You won't see me spending money on this promo.

glissonxx

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:15 am
dragonmist0 wrote:
It's just a copy and paste promo from main COG site. As for the promo itself...ridiculous. 1000G recharge for 2 orange gems. Recharging 700G in last aeria promotion gave 3 red gems, 2 Badge of the Valiants, 1 Raging Rhino suit piece, 2 Berial packs, Exp cards, and etc. So realistically, there will be a small percentage of people who will even recharge if there is no Aeria promotion alongside this one.

Also, a tip if the staff wants to actually make the game better, just because the main COG does certain things, it doesn't mean that it should be transferred here to a smaller population of players. For example, this promotion should have been excluded because it will only bring negative feedback (as shown in the above posts as well as on the official COG forums). Aeria developers should potentially try to change patches on their own instead of just implementing the ones given to them. What is a day being behind offical COG servers if the players are happy? Happy players=more likely to play=more likely to recruit people to the game=more spending.

To many, it doesn't matter if it's free in addition to the gold you get in game, it's more what is the most I can get out of spending money. I'm sure financially you have noticed an increase in profit when you have a good promo out...  

This promo was built into the maintenance this week. IE there is no way to exclude it. It does stack however with any promos aerias runs. So its not like this is the only promo we will get during this time period.

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:39 am
glissonxx wrote:
dragonmist0 wrote:

This promo was built into the maintenance this week. IE there is no way to exclude it. It does stack however with any promos aerias runs. So its not like this is the only promo we will get during this time period.  

There is a reason why I stated that Aeria could have its developers modify (exclude) some features. I understand that it is built in.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:59 pm
dragonmist0 wrote:
glissonxx wrote:
dragonmist0 wrote:

There is a reason why I stated that Aeria could have its developers modify (exclude) some features. I understand that it is built in.  

Hi dragonmist0,

yes, we can exclude it from our version, but why not have a promotion.
It's a expensive promotion, and you might not like it, but maybe others do.
Plus, like you said, it's extra on top of what you are getting.

Thanks,
Mazinger

7colt7

Rank 0
7colt7
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:37 pm

tissit

To show our gratitude to faithful players like you
nice to know that your gratitude does not come cheap