KunehoKun

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

GunZ character help after linking!

I made an Aeria account today and made a GunZ character named "KunehoKun". I leveled him up to 8!

Though I made the mistake of linking my Ijji account to Aeria to see if I could get the bonus items and now I can't access KunehoKun anymore and I now have no characters on my account!

Is there any way that you guys can unlink my account so that I can use KunehoKun again? At the very least, can you delete KunehoKun so I can use the character name?
Advertisement

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:01 pm
You won't be able to recover the data you lost from overwriting your account because many have tried this already but you might be able to use the name again if you ask to delete it and staff can verify that it was indeed your account that the name was on. Send a ticket explaining your situation. Here is the link: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Check out our GunZ forum for more information on events and hot topics as well.

KunehoKun

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:03 pm
Formalitys wrote:
You won't be able to recover the data you lost from overwriting your account because many have tried this already but you might be able to use the name again if you ask to delete it and staff can verify that it was indeed your account that the name was on. Send a ticket explaining your situation. Here is the link: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Check out our GunZ forum for more information on events and hot topics as well.  

Thanks! Yeah, I sent a message to them. I hope I get to at least use my character name. XP

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:07 pm
Awesome, good luck to you and hope things work out. Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything else.