nubly001

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:48 pm
Introducing the world's most citrusy superhero, SUPER LIME! Coming to help save the world, Super Lime brings his awesome x-ray abilities and helps stop crime using x-ray vision. Together with his faithful sidekick Bedtime Magazines the epitome of prepubescence, they steal from criminals their freshly stolen goods in addition to giving sincere acknowledgements to any innocent bystanders. They are the ultimate force for JUSTICE!!
Advertisement

Bertucio

Rank 0
Bertucio
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:27 pm
There once was a superlime of untold power. Hidden far, far away in the depths of an ocean. A man, once a boy, named Paladin heard rumor of such a lime. Such power could not fall into the wrong hands so, with his friends, he decided to partake in an adventure to hunt down the citrus legacy. Paladin was no expert in sailing and he did not know how long it would take, or how far he would have to venture, to find this magnificent lime. He hatched a master plan to start a cruise ship and sail the seven seas with unknowing passengers. Everywhere he went: East, West, North and South he searched for the citrus legacy. Until one day.. one glorious day.. he found such power. It was said he found the fruit in an unknown land where he acquired the title of GMPaladin. Such titles came with great responsibilities so GMPaladin decided he would ferry young adventurers, much like he was in his youth, to this new land..this land of adventure..this land of limes.

Kibichibi

Rank 0
Kibichibi
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Agent 1B-DI was taking a lunch break in Baskerville research center. Being a work-a-holic, she did not leave her work station. After lunch, she planned to make a delicious citrus punch and set aside a lime, an orange, and a lemon. Unfortunately, the Agent accidentally knocked the citrus fruit into a vat of chemicals. Quickly, she fished out the lemon and orange with her safety gloves on, but the lime eluded her grasp for several more seconds. Finally she removed it, and lay the fruit on a tray, intending to dispose of them later. She went about her day's work, and went home, the fruit forgotten.

Over the night, the citrus fruit changed. They grew and transformed, until they were rather large, and suddenly, eyes! A nose, a mouth! Hands, legs! The fruit was ALIVE. Not much else is known about this night, but several weeks later, the first bad guy was defeated when he attempted to steal a crate of papaya from a vendor. Black market fruiting was rampant in the metropolis city of Fruinsville, and Super Lime, along with his sidekicks Agent Orange and Lemon Wedge, vowed to keep the city safe from illegal fruit peddlers.

Super Lime's best power is the Coconut Blast, in which he aims a beam of power lime green in colour at his opponent. The power beams hit with super force, and is as hard as a coconut.

Agent Orange's best power is Tuck 'n' roll, a physical attack in which he rolls at the enemy, striking them down like bowling pins.

Lemon Wedge's best power is Sour Squirt. She uses a special gland on her hands to spray lemon juice at her opponents, blinding them, or getting in their wounds and burning.

Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:42 am
I met quite the peculiar fellow one day while on a walk on the park. He called himself "Super Lime!" which he would exclaim whenever he mentioned his name. I'm not even sure if he is a good way to describe him since referring to him as it seemed to anger him. He was quite the extraordinary fellow, growing from a nearby lime tree but being blessed by some fairy to be given life as a living being. I did ask him if I could study him but he shook his head saying no one can hold him down before quickly running off before I had a chance to change his mind. Quite the strange experience but one that I'll never forget.

aveer13

Rank 0
aveer13
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

super lime

Sūpānyūtoraru
super lime was born as a lime that turned never screamed, he would just stare. when he was older he made little friends but lots of emenys, his worse eneny name was Sūpā aku, which mean super evil. he would always try to get lime in trouble when he was younger, but as he grew older he stated to try life theatening things. Super lime decided if he and his village were to be safe he would have to fight. so, super lime used his power of necomancy, which is tallking to the dead, to politly ask them to help him fight Sūpā aku. he got his powers when he watch Supa Aku kill his parnets, and he used they're bodies to attack him. they who hated Sūpā aku, agreed. but it wasn't enough, Sūpā aku just kilt them again. Super lime knew that he had to do something, so he went to Sūpā aku, and asked him to stop. Sūpā aku said no. so, they're epic and violent battle went on, it seemed like super lime would lose. when he called on his powers to let the two be fighting forever, without hurting anyone. so, his powers combined with Sūpā aku's powers, to turn them in Sūpānyūtoraru. they would always fight but sometimes it would be influcing bad choice and vise-versa. super lime and Supa Aku will forever be fighting for the poeple they love and inflocing them forever. so super lime and supa aku become partners. useing the dead, and fire. to stop crime and save the world. also fighting with each other everystep of the way.

Nimbeat

Rank 0
Nimbeat
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Due to several reasons, my entry is not being submitted. This is mainly due to length of time to complete, amount of editing involved, and not being able to explore more on details for dramatic sections. The work i've done is available here if anyone wishes to read it, though it probably won't be completed.
I would have liked to added several extra acts on top of the acts provided to expand on character introduction, development and history to give them a more shocking kill off or exit, but again, it was an issue with time.

rsredsnow

Rank 0
rsredsnow
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Introducing the world's most citrusy superhero, SUPER LIME!Come to help save the world, Super Lime brings his awesome dancing abilities and helps stop crime using his dance skill #1. Together with his faithful sidekick Robo the Rabbit, they are the ultimate force for justice! The only problem is, no one know anything about him or what he does!

P/S: im not a native english speaker

steveo5501

Rank 0
steveo5501
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Event

Reply Super Lime
My name is Jerry Limeade aka Super Lime. I was an avrage 20 year old male, with an average life working at an average job packageing limes at Marko's Fruit factory. Life was just peachy and i was moveing up in the world. Little did I know that my life was about to become very un-average really quick.
One night, I volenteered to stay late and cover one of my co-workers shifts. It was late, not sure how late.. eleven? Maybe midnight? No telling, I just knew everyone else had long left work and were at home putting there children to sleep, or relaxing with their spouse. Lucky jerks. As I started to pack up the last few crates onto the truck for tomarrows shipment, I noticed an eiry green glowing light emmiting from one of the boxes. Something told me not to worry about it, Jerry, just finish up and go home to your nice warm bed waiting for you. On the other hand, I never was one play it safe and curiosity got the best of me. After a few glances around to make sure i was alone, i pryed the lid off carefully with the hand-me-down cro-bar I kept in the tool bay with the rest of the rarely seen tools Marco let us keep in case of emergencys. The crate emmited a blinding light for a few moments making it impossable to see its contents. As the light slowly started to dim, a single lime shaped figure became visable. Suddenly, to my astonishment, The lime blinked and spoke.
"Jerry, YOU are the chosen one!" he pronounced in a deep voice. I coulden't move, coulden't think. Was I dreaming? I decided It wasen't a dream as the talking lime leaped onto the edge of the crate and spit a few ounces of lime juice into my eyes, causeing me to immediately start yelling. Gosh it burned but at the same time it gave me an unusual feeling. I felt, as strange as it sounds, citrusy.
"Stop yelping!" the lime spoke once more."My name is Citric Acid the Wonder Lime. I come from the planet C6H8O7 in a galaxy your race has yet to discover." "How can you talk?" I interrupted.
"Never mind that now, we must hurry. I have searched Earth for a human worthy of becomeing Super Lime, and you are the chosen one. Stand up and try out your new powers."
"Powers, what powers?" I asked
" The juice has asorbed into your eyes by now, I have given you the power to stop King Lemon and his lemonade army. King Lemon is on his way to Earth as we speak. He wants to turn all of Earths' H20 into Lemonade in order to move his evil menions here and establish a new base for his campaign for galactic domanation. It is up to us to stop him. You now will be able to break down your body into lime juice becomeing liquid, you also will be able to yeild the magic Sword of Limes. It is a magical weapon created millions of years ago enfused with the power to summon and command the deceased Lime Kings Mech suit, fully equiped with the lime bomb cannon, acid fuled jetpack, and acidic metal armour. With this weapon, and my aid, we can stop the Lemon king from wipeing out the human race and ensure galactic peace for all planets."
I stared, soaking this in. Why me, why must I be the one to stop some evil lemon from elimanating our water source? Just as I was about to protest, Citric Acid began to shead his outer peeling onto the ground and grow a new, shiner coat. The peeling on the floor started to float in a white light and began to reconstrust itself into a greenish bladed sword.
"Take it." Citric Acid said. " It is your destiny." ...

jamatero

Rank 0
jamatero
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:48 pm
it was a night like every other. the house was silent, the lights were out and outside the soft whisper of the wind blowing through the trees. but suddenly a movement in the shadows! the feeling of approaching danger came over the fruits lying in the basket on the table. a big hand slowely creeping closer, a flash, silent cries of terror. as the hand of death approaches the helpless lime, deep inside, a power awakenes.
he had always known those chemicals that were used to keep him safe from bugs and help him grow would make it possible to be more than just shiny and delicious and now finally they were awakening, the powers to protect his fellow fruits, his brothers and sisters, he could no longer stay silent. it was time to act. to become ... SUPER LIME!
with the knife still approaching his comrades super lime knew this was not the time nor the place to think about what costume to wear, were tights still the thing for heroes nowadays?, he had to stop it. and so using his newely won powers, bravely he jumped at the attacker squeezing his acids into the enemies eyes, or her eyes? a high pitched cry of pain filled the room. lights were turned on and before him stood a little girl, the daughter of the house, hectically wiping her eyes. still not sure how to react super lime stared at the child until she finally managed to open her tearfilled eyes again and with a look of surprise on her face returned the stare right back to him.
"you ...", she said with an unsure voice , "you re a lime !! but .. how???"
"yes i am a lime, but i m no ordinary lime, i m a lime that will stop the slaughtering we face everyday all over the world!" replied super lime to the little girl.
"slaughtering what slaughtering? and how can you be alive?!",she asked.
"everyday thousands no millions of my brothers and sisters are stabbed, cut open or squeezed by your kind i cant just sit still and listen to their screams any longer i have a responsibility."
"a responsibility? but.. "
"yes but i m a lime we already made sure of that didnt we? and as for the responsibility i have the power to help my fruity siblings so what would it make me if i didnt use it?"
"oh, yes i guess you re right. but you sure are a rude lime.."
"i am rude? who was it that just tried to kill me with that knife over there? wouldnt you call murder rude?"
"but that i only wanted to.. well i guess you re right ... somehow ... i apologize.. i had no idea that ... well .. that you had a consciousness"
"what difference does it make. it s not like you will stop killing us now that you know even if you spare this basket you will just kill others elsewhere"
"oh god no NO i won't i promise! i dont want to hurt anybody or well .. anyfruit"
"you promise?"
"yes please you have to believe me! cant we be friends?"
"friends? you and me? a lime and a human?"
"yes! why not i mean we can talk with each other why shouldnt we be able to understand each other? i am mary what should i call you?"
"i m super lime we limes dont have anything as fancy as personal names"
"oh i see so super lime what re you gonna do now that you ve awakened?"
"i wanna fight the evil, well and get a nice and fancy hero costume"
"a costume? i hope you re not gonna try tights. do you even have legs? how about i give one of my doll's capes?"
"hmmm yes yes i guess a cape sounds awesome let's go with that"

and so, with a little help from his newely won friend mary, super lime awakened (decided on an outfit,) and started his journey to fight the evil that brings injustice to fruits and vegans, for a long, long time.
but that is a different story.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:31 am
The story begins when a strange meteorite falls to Earth bringing inside alien microorganisms from a unknown place. It was a great event witnessed by many, but not purposely.

I'll try to describe this fantastic event...

Night, magnificent sky full of stars being possible to observe comets streaking across the sky... Many people were watching the sky, from astronomers to romantic couples but especially a group of nerd friends who had decided to make a picnic in the moonlight. Yeah... Telescopes, tents and baskets full of healthy things.

All seemed well, the friends were preparing to eat until a flash of light appeared in the sky and made all who were present ran each one in a different direction and then threw themselves on the ground. All were impressed with what they saw, a trail that simply crossed the exact spot where they were and at the end... A strange rock that looked like a raw ore covered by some sparkling green crystals.

As good nerds *cough*... I mean... scholars, they knew they couldn't just touch on that rock, because besides being quite hot that didn't looked like anything they had seen before. Also they knew that others could have seen the phenomenon from distance and decided to hide the rock using what remained of their tents and return after a few hours ready to carry it. Something that caught the attention of one of the friends (a girl) was that some fruits seemed to have vanished. Of course, after what had happened this didn't seem to matter much then the girl didn't give much attention and followed the plan with the others.

And then they came back after a few hours with a pickup truck and a tarp, but all they found was an ordinary rock.

"But... what the...?" One of them said with a strange expression on his face.

Quickly they began to look in all directions in despair hoping to find the responsible for that. They started to discuss until one of them shouted: "Why didn't you stay here guarding the place?"

But in the end they came to the conclusion that someone watching a place with some objects destroyed would draw attention. Also, who steals healthy food and green crystals of unknown origin?! And with such precision and speed, leaving no traces...

Still, the most absurd was yet to happen. Fruits, vegetables and green crystals flying like a group of migrating birds. Yes, the whole group saw but knowing that no one would believe them they opted to keep everything that had happened on that strange night... in secret...

And so was born the Super Lime, not only him but other "super healthy things". The explanation? Well, remember the alien microorganisms...? So, these alien microorganisms weren't "common alien microorganisms" (Yes, they exist). In fact, these microorganisms seemed to have the capacity to assimilate small and inanimate organic units (like fruits, vegetables, plants, flowers...) preserving and controlling them!

Super Lime's powers include:

• He is able to spin faster than a chainsaw;
  • Bounce like a rubber bullet;
  • Speak over 287 different langs including alien langs (?);
  • Telekinesis;
  • Telegnosis;
  • Mass expansion;
  • Switch "bodies";
  • Regeneration;
  • And much more...

But in short (sorry pals, no time to whim)... The group of interplanetary visitors spent some time on Earth studying everything that was in it and adapting to the new reality that wouldn't be easy, because these microorganisms depended on more than just fresh fruits and vegetables to live, they were dependent on a green planet.

Anyway... In the future the Justice League would be set up, led by Super Lime (of course) and would be responsible for protecting his fellows and the good health of the planet under the untrained eyes of humanity... *playin' the Super Lime's Theme*

That's all, thankz for reading and say no to GM food. (lol)