Rank 0
Seintentsu
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:26 pm
Reserved
Advertisement

yixeirt

Rank 0
yixeirt
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:31 pm   Last edited by yixeirt on Mar 15, 2013 9:48 am. Edited 2 times in total
I want to join >.< but I'm afraid that my English is not good enough... Oh well, I'll try! I'll do my best!
~ Reserved

Never written a worse story than this xD
---

This is about a special lime, in fact it is Super Lime!
The story begins in the spacious garden of the noble family Odyssey.
One day little Miss Amy found a strange sealed amphora while he was digging a grave in a remote corner of the aforementioned garden but she carelessly broke it.
From the amphora came out a light blue fluid that glowed immensely in the sunlight, the liquid was absorbed by the ground and to a nearby tree grew quickly one tiny fruit. it sprouted two arms then a body and finally the feet.
The girl looked amazed that little creature who in the meantime had become detached from the plant (which unfortunately died soon) but then she taken fright and she run away in tears, crying: "I want my mother."
Super Lime (here it is!) was sad for this, it's also grateful to her for giving it life and it decided to protect her forever but secretly because the little child would scare if she see it. Despite its size it could be very strong!
Its resolution been always severely tested as the innocent Amy getting always in trouble.
Between abductions, aliens attacks and an evil association of criminals whose objective is to reduce the whole world under their slavery Super Lime is very busy and it isn't only looking for Amy but it is also trying to save people around it.
Fortunately its special powers helped it a lot. The power it be characterized by other heroes is to been able to grow lime tree unlimitedly then with another of its skill Super Lime could animate them and use them as it want, unleashing its imagination too.

END!

Wari_Chan

Rank 0
Wari_Chan
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:34 pm   Last edited by Wari_Chan on Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Text Translated Using Google Translator. Sorry for the obvious errors in English.

On a beautiful day, a girl sad and depressed, writhed beneath their blankets, trying to find sleep. But her sadness was will give strong blows that night.
          Behold, the Super Lemon, appeared to this girl.
    "Hello I'm the Super Lemon, and I always help people who are experiencing difficulties, will cheer their hearts!" - The Lemon said.

"Wow, lemon A speaker who uses a pink cover!" - Was surprised the Girl.

"Come with me, come to the world of dreams, and I will help you will get excited! Simply me if ..." - But before he could continue the lemon, Something sad happened.

"I do not need a lemon giving me orders, or trying to make me happy. Die your citrus fruit" - muttered while crushing the poor but happy and gentle lemon.

So, with the death of Lemon, the girl was transformed into one, and will now take the place of this, as the Lemon encouraging people. His happiness was never guaranteed, but the other, Yes.

The End .

Lemon designed by me * - *

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:44 pm   Last edited by masterzorc08 on Mar 27, 2013 12:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
On an average day, one can usually spot a green blur flying in and out of the clouds. His name: Super Lime! He was a super hero, fighting against scurvy (with minor assistance on occasion from Super Lemon), and badly tasting food! He has the ability to squirt acidic juices on his foes (and your food to enhance it!). With help from his pre-teen partner, Lime Squirt, they have fought against the foes plaguing the city of Fruitropicalis!

However, every super hero has a super villian! His name: The Zester! He seeks the destruction of Fruitropicalis, turning all its citizens into zesty pieces on food for his evil Vegetable Army! Numerous times, the Zester has come close to completing his goals, but is always thwarted at the last possible moment. Constantly in battle with each other, the three super foods have never gotten a day off in their goals to stop the other!

A dark day descends upon the city of Fruitropicalis and the Veggie Army! From nowhere descends a mighty hand, scooping up both sides and dropping them into a giant glass vessel. Suddenly there is a thundering noise and the poor fruits, and despicable veggies are wiped out, turned into a "smoothie". Chaos begins to root itself into the food, sending them into a frenzy to escape, but they are trapped! Somehow their city, and Zester's evil lair, have been transported into a cold, strange metal box!

Though, the Zester seems to be missing. Where could he be?! Oh, the fruitanity! The giant hand is holding him, and now is using him on Super Lime! Even our favorite hero could not escape the unknown power that plagues the food. The Zester is horrified, having wished to defeat Super Lime with his own evil plans! Not to be used by another! But it is too late. Super Lime had been zested, and reduced to food! His super power to improve the taste of food being his downfall. The Zester's victory was tainted, and he would beg for the end to come for years after, having to slowly reduce the population of fruits and veggies to zesty deliciousness, never to carry out the deeds himself. His only escape from the torment was to jump into loud, black hole inside the "sink" and be destroyed by the blades of Disposal.

The End.

gurzybro

Rank 0
gurzybro
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:44 pm
Served

greenninjaa

Rank 0
greenninjaa
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:48 pm
reserved!

ilolatchutoo

Rank 0
ilolatchutoo
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:50 pm
reserved~

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:52 pm   Last edited by Azurasin on Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am. Edited 1 time in total
There was this Person in the "World Of Havis" who was striving to be of some use for her clan, her family , her village. At this time the "World Of Havis" was in war , people fighting for lands and thus making lots of vilages fall. One day her vilage was attacked bay an Ancient Demond and wiping out every single one of her vilage people's and so rise a hero at that time, Her grandma went and face the demond and succesfully sealed the demond away but paying the ultimate price " her life " but before she died she pass on her abillity and her sacred left eye of light to her granddaughter and saving the few people that was left of the attack. Few years has gone bay and Silvara the granddaughter of hero has been training and helping lots of people trying to do what her grandma was doing "protecting the innocent and rid of the evil" . Now after 5 years has passed a young boy went to a tree without knowing the seal which kept the demond sealed away was on that tree, the boy hit the tree with fire magic and burning the tree until a pentagram appeared in the sky above and all of a sudded the demond fell from the sky and back to this world, The demond roam free and destroying many vilages and little clan, and now Silvara has gotten news on this and rushed to the scene and seing the demond that killed her grandma. Silvara cast a spell on herself and released the sacred left eye of light powers and quekly dealt with the demond and she did not sealed it away she managed to kill the demond and so one of the witnes seen her battle and started calling her the Super Lime. The reason behind this name is simply because she has blue eyes but when she use her left eye it turns green and green aura starts flowing out of her , her power was earth magic and when using her left eye she also has the power of light able to shoot laser and light magic. and thus keeping evil at bay. The End~ note*could of make a bigger and more interesting story if i didnt get sick Sad *

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:15 pm   Last edited by MeiuAngel on Mar 15, 2013 3:09 am. Edited 1 time in total
The world of Orta was quiet. For once.
The one known to all as "Super Lime" pushed his mask back from his face, feeling relief at the freedom such a small gesture could bring. But nobody could know his true identity save for his trusty sidekick and occasional steed Blank, who right now was silently chewing the cud and debating the merit of adding newer grass to his meal.

It wasn't so long ago that Super Lime hadn't been so super - a simple Muris farm was his original calling, a farm he would have inherited from his aging father had fate not intervened. That farm was where he had first met Blank, mistakenly given him as a pet. It wasn't Mother's fault that Blank hadn't been the cute miniature cow he appeared, and indeed had been sold as. It was, however, Mother who had given Blank his nickname - Blank the Titan. For he was, towering over his companion and master by many feet.

How long now had it been since the day the boy had walked into a cave and come out a man? Many Muris before him had spent a night in that cave, but none had been changed the way he had. The green glow from within the walls still haunted his dreams, the voice telling him to go forth in the name of Lime, and bring justice to Orta rang in his ears every day. It was not a life he would have chosen for himself, but clearly the goddess had plans for him.

If only the power to poke people into submission wasn't quite so stupid.

yosdb

Rank 0
yosdb
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:21 pm
- reserved -