Supermarket Sweep is back!

3/14/2013 -- 3pm Pacific Time -- Proelium OS
When:
3pm Pacific

Where:
Proelium, OS server

Objective:
Buy as much ICE CREAM as you can!

Seriously, the objective of the event is to buy ice cream.

Here's how it works: I will spawn TWO ice cream vendors in the center of the map, and you will all PvP to buy ice cream.

To clarify: YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE AT THE VENDOR FOR THIS EVENT (THATS THE POINT). YOU WILL GET KILLED WHILE BUYING FROM THE VENDOR.

What to Bring:
Weapons, Armor, Party Summon Stones, Movement Runes, and Continuous Resurrection Runes or regular Resurrection Runes for UMs.

Don't be late, and see you there!
Advertisement

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:06 pm
Lame...Do more 80 events -.-

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:50 pm
High level events have, so far, been unsuccessful. Once we find a process that works, we'll try again. If you want to help, encourage more players to level.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:31 pm
We like events to get together but we dont actually need an item to obtain, like ice cream or drag and drop. The 80 ice event.. was ok but not great. Naked pvp.. we end up with too many cheaters. Topless pvp has been fun but w/ costumes really hard to make sure no cheating.

Best 80 event so far has been the GM show down yall had. Both Fury and Lite showed. Was a great time both sides. The GS's.. well think both factions just kill them, the GM's that was a riot. Deal is you have to have the time to come play with us, and that is what we like best.

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:34 pm
minideth wrote:
We like events to get together but we dont actually need an item to obtain, like ice cream or drag and drop. The 80 ice event.. was ok but not great. Naked pvp.. we end up with too many cheaters. Topless pvp has been fun but w/ costumes really hard to make sure no cheating.

Best 80 event so far has been the GM show down yall had. Both Fury and Lite showed. Was a great time both sides. The GS's.. well think both factions just kill them, the GM's that was a riot. Deal is you have to have the time to come play with us, and that is what we like best.  

+1...I can do that right?

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:55 pm
80 events please, +1 to what pix said
If you guys havent already noticed, end game needs some resuscitation . we need some sort of incentive ( i dont really care about items ) -a big get together like the GM battle, it was a great turnout and it was alot of fun. So maybe we can do this when you guys can take an Hour off to come play with your community. Every 2 weeks maybe, like a new tradition Surprised? Plenty rewarding I promise!!

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:20 pm
80 event: 80 seconds of staring contest when both side use PoG/DF together.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:19 am
Alastoreo wrote:
80 event: 80 seconds of staring contest when both side use PoG/DF together.  

shush you.

Be awsome come play with us Turlas!!! Like Cinna says, every couple weeks. Then we just argue bout the raid size not being big enough lol