stefanp1997

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:41 am

FIX THE ARENA!

I have been playing this game for 5 months now and still they have not fixed the **** arena bug. Nearly ever arena I enter I always get a alpaca screen and a dc. Then on top of that I can't log in for another 10 mins, no idea why i enter my log in info and the game just stays blank with no "loading" or anything. Why has this issue not been fixed I know it has existed for over a year now. Eden Eternal makes so much money from AP yet no 1 is there to fix the content. How am I supposed to enjoy the only pvp we have in the game if nearly every arena results in a 5 min loading screen and then unable to log in for 10 mins? This game has such a horrible technical team and it's very annoying. It happens to every person and Eden Eternal game devs are too lazy to even fix this issue. How many more months will it take before they fix this?????????
Advertisement

LXD4life

Rank 0
LXD4life
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:15 am
the devs are working on it.. and to fix it they need to find the exact code that crash people in arena. so, unless a player with good coding abilities appears we can only wait till it get fixed..

slgrounds99

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:30 am
As much as we would love an immediate fix on this...we have to play the waiting game. This is something that has to be fixed by x-Legend, the developer. It has been brought to the GM attention and also to the developer, but as far as Aeria goes...it is out of their hands >.<