Siroccos

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:26 am   Last edited by Siroccos on Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Cannot play EE at university

How do I change my internet connection options?
Could someone help me? I'm trying to access EE at school, but when I try to log in, it says "connection to server lost" before I get to my character list.

I think the problem is that I have it set so that I can't connect on public internet - how do I change this?

My university doesn't block anything, so that isn't the problem. When I downloaded the game a few days ago, I set it to only work on my home connection, but now I would like to allow it to work on public connections, too.

When I downloaded the game, it asked if I wanted to allow EE on private (home) or public connections - I said home only, and it said that I could change this later. However, I can't find any info on how to do this on the forums or FAQs or anything. There's no option to change in the launcher, and I just have no idea what to do. =\

How do I change my settings? I cannot find it anywhere.

Please tell me how to change the internet connection options for EE. =\

Edit: Shaneration, that wasn't the information I was looking for, I sent you a pm back.
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:04 am
i have sent the information you need to your inbox if u need further assistance feel free to reply C:

hope this helps