DarkFairyS2

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:13 am

Better Customer support ?

Can we please get better customer support ? :c
I've been waiting still no reply . sheesh we pay ._. please give us better customer support
Advertisement

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:19 am
Hi there,
The Aeria team usually responds to tickets within 48 hours. Also, my tickets are usually answered on 12.00 PM PDT and its 1.18 AM right now.

If you sent a ban appeal then please log out of your account and send another one.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Re: Better Customer support ?

DarkFairyS2 wrote:
I've been waiting still no reply . sheesh we pay ._. please give us better customer support  

By far Aeria has the best customer support ive seen out of any Gaming company.
Do remember that the Browser team handles more than just DDTank tickets, there are a decent amount of browser games, such as, Starlight Story, Crystal Saga, Golden Age, Call of Gods, there are lots of tickets that come in daily. The GM's try their best to get to each and every ticket as soon as possible im sure. Generally takes 24-48 hours for a ticket to be responded. (May be longer if its billing.) Usually less than 24 hours though. Please be patient. Smile

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Re: Better Customer support ?

DarkFairyS2 wrote:

I dont mean to sound redundant but all tickets submitted to browser are answered within 24 hours.

Common issues with receiving ticket responses:
-If you dont fill out the correct email in your ticket, you will obviously not get a response
-The response may be sent to a spam folder by your mail system
-You did not submit your ticket to the browser team (like selecting Wolfteam instead of Wartune)

Do you have a ticket number?