aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:29 pm   Last edited by aeria.puffer on Apr 02, 2013 5:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[EXPIRED] Scarlet Blade Founders Packs

Founder Pack sales are over!
DEADLINE - 29 March 2013 at 11:59PM PDT! Time is running out!!!

Take back the Surface with style and experience all the perks of being a Scarlet Blade Founder. Founders Packs contains items that will NEVER be available again!  

F.A.Q

• Buyers WILL receive the items AGAIN in OPEN BETA.
  • The Unsealer is a consumable item that can be used on one character of your choice!
  • For the Legendary Founders S.W.A.G. pack, we have verified shipping to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, and United Kingdom.

LEGENDARY PACK

19900 AP
Contains the following items:
S.W.A.G PACKAGE**

Get a limited edition Scarlet Blade flask and 2 12.25" x 17.25" posters -- one featuring a Narak slaying action lineup and the other featuring the ladies in their down time!

The S.W.A.G. pack is included for FREE with your Legendary Founders Pack. We have verified shipping to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, and United Kingdom. We are still investigating options, so please submit your address, but if it is not one of the listed locations, we can not guarantee delivery. Estimated delivery date is 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion.

Legendary Founders should fill out this form to receive their Scarlet Blade S.W.A.G package.

LEGENDARY COMMANDER STORMCHASER (NT) and ELITE COMMANDER STORMCHASER (NT)*

+115% Speed
Legendary Commander Stormchaser: Flaunt it if you got it -- and with the Legendary Commander Stormchaser, everyone will know that you've got it. This bike is only available as part of the Legendary Founders Pack, and will NEVER be available in any other way!

Elite Commander Stormchaser: This steel blue bike is only available as part of the Elite or Legendary Founders Pack, and will NEVER be available in any other way!

FOUNDER'S BUNNY-GIRL TUX (NT) and FLIRTY 1ST PLACE JUMPSUIT (NT)*

Founder's Bunny-Girl Tux: Look classy in black and gold, and show everyone you were there from the beginning with the Founder's Bunny Girl Tux. This costume is only available as part of a Founders Pack, and will NEVER be available in any other way!
Flirty 1st Place Jumpsuit: A tight, pink suit that would make any Commander want to cross the finishing line.

PERMANENT LEGENDARY FOUNDER FORUM TITLE AND BADGE

Get an exclusive title and badge to show off in the forums! The title and badge will be applied to your account during Open Beta.[/size]

ARKANA EXP CHIP (NT)*

A pet datachip that gives your Arkana a +5% experience boost from killing monsters.

FLECK (NT) and KELPIE (NT)*
Fleck: This pet has a fiery temper and is always determined to win.

Kelpie: This pet has a tendency to show off and bluff because it's a little insecure, but it's desperate to be liked.

The pet's appearance changes as it levels up. Pictured: starting and max level Fleck and Kelpie.
Abilities and instructions:
- Boosts non-combat HP regen and SP regen
- Increases max HP and SP

*T = Tradable
*NT = Non-tradable

CLICK HERE
...and everything in the Elite, Champion, and Starter Packs!  

ELITE PACK 9900 AP

ELITE COMMANDER STORMCHASER (NT)*

This steel blue bike is only available as part of the Elite or Legendary Founders Pack, and will NEVER be available in any other way!

+115% Speed

ARKANA EXP CHIP (NT)*

A pet datachip that gives your Arkana a +5% experience boost from killing monsters.

FLECK (NT) and KELPIE (NT)*

Fleck: This pet has a fiery temper and is always determined to win.

Kelpie: This pet has a tendency to show off and bluff because it's a little insecure, but it's desperate to be liked.

The pet's appearance changes as it levels up. Pictured: starting and max level Fleck and Kelpie.

FOUNDER'S BUNNY-GIRL TUX (NT)*

Look classy in black and gold, and show everyone you were there from the beginning with the Founder's Bunny Girl Tux. This bike is only available as part of the Champion, Elite, or Legendary Founders Pack, and will NEVER be available in any other way!

PERMANENT ELITE FOUNDER FORUM TITLE AND BADGE

Get an exclusive title and badge to show off in the forums! The title and badge will be applied to your account during Open Beta.

*T = Tradable
*NT = Non-tradable

CLICK HERE
...and everything in the Champion and Starter Packs!  

CHAMPION PACK 4900 AP

FOUNDER'S BUNNY-GIRL TUX (NT)*
Look classy in black and gold, and show everyone you were there from the beginning with the Founder's Bunny Girl Tux.

KELPIE (NT)*

This pet has a tendency to show off and bluff because it's a little insecure, but it's desperate to be liked. The pet's appearance changes as it levels up. Pictured: starting and max level Kelpie.

HERO'S MEDALS (T)* X5

Allows you to gain +50% rank points from killing enemy players during PvP.

NARAK RELIC (T)* X5

Increases the success rate of enhancements by +5%.

LINGERIE UNSEALER (T)*

Unlocks your starting lingerie so it can then be removed.

EXP BOOST (T)* X5

Increases battle EXP by 50% for 1 hour.

SKILL RESET CODE (NT)

Resets an Arkana's skills

CYBERSKIN BACKPACK (30 DAYS) (NT) X3

Increases the character's inventory by 16 slots for 30 days.
A maximum of 3 can be used at one time  

STARTER PACK

1900 AP
BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER

Take back the Surface with style and experience all the perks of being a Scarlet Blade Founders. Get exclusive items and put yourself on top!
Contains the following items:

LINGERIE UNSEALER (T)*

Unlocks your starting lingerie so it can then be removed.

EXP BOOST (T) X5

Increases battle EXP by 50% for 1 hour.

SKILL RESET CODE (NT)*

Resets an Arkana's skills

CYBERSKIN BACKPACK (30 DAY) X3

Increases the character's inventory by 16 slots for 30 days.
A maximum of 3 can be used at one time

You'll get your virtual items IMMEDIATELY during Closed Beta, and your items will be automatically sent to you again after the game's official release!
** Physical items (flask and posters) are included for FREE with your Legendary Founders Pack. We have only verified shipping to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, ,and United Kingdom. We are still investigating options, so please submit your address, but if it is not one of the listed locations, we can not guarantee delivery. Estimated delivery date is 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion.

*T = Tradable
*NT = Non-tradable  
Advertisement

lemus90201

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:45 am
how do i claim my ingame items? o.o

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:47 am
lemus90201 wrote:

Open your Inventory and go to the AP Tab. If it just says "Please Wait" forever, go into a dungeon or the battlegrounds and open it there.

lemus90201

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:51 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
lemus90201 wrote:

Open your Inventory and go to the AP Tab. If it just says "Please Wait" forever, go into a dungeon or the battlegrounds and open it there.  

oh thnx yeah i twas stuck on please wait xD

yamadahitomy

Rank 0
yamadahitomy
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:29 am
If i buy it here, when you will translated the game for European player, will it be available or it would be another servers , and will it be available to get these items on the Eu beta (if it will be translated, no idea about, just want to know before to paid 35 ^^)

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:44 am
yamadahitomy wrote:
If i buy it here, when you will translated the game for European player, will it be available or it would be another servers , and will it be available to get these items on the Eu beta (if it will be translated, no idea about, just want to know before to paid 35 ^^)  

Aeria does not host servers in Europe, so the only way this would happen is if a European publisher decided to pick up Queen's/Scarlet Blade. In which case no, that publisher would have their own company currency and item mall so you would not be able to transfer the items (or any other data from Aeria's Scarlet Blade).

If/when Aeria decides to launch the game in other languages, you would still be unable to transfer these items because they are purchased for the English client.

yamadahitomy

Rank 0
yamadahitomy
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:54 am
thanks for your reply =), not sure to buy it so _ ,crual dilem

fullmetalmedia

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
fullmetalmedia
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:23 am
Dear Scarlet Blade, Why can't you make a Legendary Founders Pack for people outside the U.S if you don't want to ship internationally then can't you make a few extra in game rewards for those that do purchase it but live outside the U.S, i was thinking of buying it but seems i get ripped off because i won't be able to get the flask and posters but i still have to pay full price but won't get these items.

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:31 pm
yamadahitomy wrote:

Hey! If and when the game is released for European players, we (the English/ NA version) will not be responsible for whether or not the European publisher has a Founders Pack program. All I know is that they've shown some interest in having a Founders Pack program if it's a success and if players enjoyed it here in our version. Hope that answered your question! ^_^

darkking74

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:32 pm
why does it have to cost so much