urek.mazino

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:29 am
aminru wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:
coduxs wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:
Actually, I'm quite disappointed about the PvP. It is like a tug-o-war, not a real battle. There are only a few number of casualties. In a real battle, both sides have many casualties, not just the losers. Is this the best the game can get?  

I tried to do that with the other RvR PvP Format. Most people just run because they're scared of dying for some reason.  

You don't know the reason that is quite obvious? Surprised Because they can't fight equally! If they do not run and actually fight, it will turn out to be a massacre, not a battle. It is ok to die if it is a means of sacrifice or decoy or strategy, but no! They are dying for no focking good reason!  

Please explain, in great detail, why Eos "can't fight equally," as well as the conditions before Eos can call it "fair." ...Do you honestly believe there is fairness in war? Because...

filipvarga wrote:
It is like that in every PvP Game.
There will always be people that do not follow orders, refuse to fight equally and fight only when they outnumber their enemies.  

...in my opinion, people who do this do not deserve to complain about Eos losing RvR. The fault lies with them. Not Aeria. Not Dione.

3/17/2013. 7pm PST RvR. Eos succeeded in holding mid for the entire 5min. Twice.  

REALLY DUDE?! You're new here.

"3/17/2013. 7pm PST RvR. Eos succeeded in holding mid for the entire 5min. Twice."
- DUH?!!Eos now has more numbers!! (Because of Req, and "Req followers")

"Please explain, in great detail, why *Eos "can't fight equally," as well as the conditions before Eos can call it "fair." *(Now it is Dione)

- If you've experienced enough, seen enough, and get tired enough, you will know what I mean.

Kid, know the things before arguing or casting your opinion.
Advertisement

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:01 am
urek.mazino wrote:
aminru wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:
coduxs wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:
Actually, I'm quite disappointed about the PvP. It is like a tug-o-war, not a real battle. There are only a few number of casualties. In a real battle, both sides have many casualties, not just the losers. Is this the best the game can get?  

I tried to do that with the other RvR PvP Format. Most people just run because they're scared of dying for some reason.  

You don't know the reason that is quite obvious? Surprised Because they can't fight equally! If they do not run and actually fight, it will turn out to be a massacre, not a battle. It is ok to die if it is a means of sacrifice or decoy or strategy, but no! They are dying for no focking good reason!  

Please explain, in great detail, why Eos "can't fight equally," as well as the conditions before Eos can call it "fair." ...Do you honestly believe there is fairness in war? Because...

filipvarga wrote:
It is like that in every PvP Game.
There will always be people that do not follow orders, refuse to fight equally and fight only when they outnumber their enemies.  

...in my opinion, people who do this do not deserve to complain about Eos losing RvR. The fault lies with them. Not Aeria. Not Dione.

3/17/2013. 7pm PST RvR. Eos succeeded in holding mid for the entire 5min. Twice.  

REALLY DUDE?! You're new here.

"3/17/2013. 7pm PST RvR. Eos succeeded in holding mid for the entire 5min. Twice."
- DUH?!!Eos now has more numbers!! (Because of Req, and "Req followers")

"Please explain, in great detail, why *Eos "can't fight equally," as well as the conditions before Eos can call it "fair." *(Now it is Dione)

- If you've experienced enough, seen enough, and get tired enough, you will know what I mean.

Kid, know the things before arguing or casting your opinion.  

You're new here, because one guild switches to Eos and helps Eos win a few RvR's you begin to QQ? Sometimes only 1 - 2 Req are in RvR, and we STILL win.

Don't blame your losses on 1 guild or it's actions.

"Kid, know the things before arguing or casting your opinion."

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:48 am
It does not matter if a player is new or not. It as well does not matter either if a Guild of approximately 20 active members switched to another Camp.
The success or failure of PvP depends only on the will of its attendants, nothing else.
An outnumbered crew can still do a great push and earn a lot of BP, if not even wipe the enemy.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:43 pm
Added the point 10

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|