annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:44 pm
coitus14 wrote:
Analysis:

1st fight:
Eos wins, they get 100BP and 500GP. Dione lost they get 500GP.

<Round restart>

2nd fight:
Dione wins, they get 100BP and 500GP. Eos lost they get 500GP.

<Round restart>

and so on...

That prevents people for just AFK'ing during the whole match and receive the 100BP easily because they will be forced to move and play their part.  

I understand why you want something like this. For the time being, however, I think Shinzo is correct on this matter. 100 BP really isn't that much, especially when you consider rare lv 40 BP accessories cost a minimum of 12K BP. Until GP holds more value outside of bragging rights, I see being rewarded strictly GP a terrible idea. Everyone that participates should receive something, and is the reason why two varying Ruemon buffs were implemented to start with. I don't think it's much to ask for winning/losing side alike to be awarded GP AND BP.

Bryan.Fury wrote:
The problem IS that enemy CAN get in the spawn.  

After a little research into this I have found teleporting to Halland sometimes puts you into Dione spawn point, where as teleporting to Evene always seems to land you into Eos spawn point, even when RvR isn't active. This needs to be addressed immediately.

On a randomish personal note on the matter :s
I personally would prefer to see these Spawn locations removed all together. Guards at the MID point of each bridge. Keep the GP/BP earned at the end.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"
Advertisement

urek.mazino

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:07 am
Actually, I'm quite disappointed about the PvP. It is like a tug-o-war, not a real battle. There are only a few number of casualties. In a real battle, both sides have many casualties, not just the losers. Is this the best the game can get?

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:51 am
No, it definitely is not. We are expecting a lot of new content once the FPS Fix is ready.

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:05 am
filipvarga wrote:
No, it definitely is not. We are expecting a lot of new content once the FPS Fix is ready.  

+1, once FPS fix comes out, we are slated for alot of new content and more smooth PvP.

xsaomix

Rank 0
xsaomix
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:33 pm
Something i found weird was that during rvr, I was trying to move from labonia to Evene town, and ended up in rvr, on wrong side! I was then either killed quickly, and my screen didn't load fast enough, or i was teleported to right side, then was immediately disconnected.

Very worry some, especially since i was only trying to get to my dailies, archer mobs outside of evene/holland. =]

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:44 pm
urek.mazino wrote:
Actually, I'm quite disappointed about the PvP. It is like a tug-o-war, not a real battle. There are only a few number of casualties. In a real battle, both sides have many casualties, not just the losers. Is this the best the game can get?  

I tried to do that with the other RvR PvP Format. Most people just run because they're scared of dying for some reason.

urek.mazino

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:58 pm
coduxs wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:

I tried to do that with the other RvR PvP Format. Most people just run because they're scared of dying for some reason.  

You don't know the reason that is quite obvious? Surprised Because they can't fight equally! If they do not run and actually fight, it will turn out to be a massacre, not a battle. It is ok to die if it is a means of sacrifice or decoy or strategy, but no! They are dying for no focking good reason!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:12 am
It is like that in every PvP Game.
There will always be people that do not follow orders, refuse to fight equally and fight only when they outnumber their enemies.

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:38 pm   Last edited by aminru on Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total
urek.mazino wrote:
coduxs wrote:
urek.mazino wrote:

You don't know the reason that is quite obvious? Surprised Because they can't fight equally! If they do not run and actually fight, it will turn out to be a massacre, not a battle. It is ok to die if it is a means of sacrifice or decoy or strategy, but no! They are dying for no focking good reason!  

Please explain, in great detail, why Eos "can't fight equally," as well as the conditions before Eos can call it "fair." ...Do you honestly believe there is fairness in war? Because...

filipvarga wrote:
It is like that in every PvP Game.
There will always be people that do not follow orders, refuse to fight equally and fight only when they outnumber their enemies.  

...in my opinion, people who do this do not deserve to complain about Eos losing RvR. The fault lies with them. Not Aeria. Not Dione.

3/17/2013. 7pm PST RvR. Eos succeeded in holding mid for the entire 5min. Twice.

xsaomix

Rank 0
xsaomix
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:59 pm
War: A state of armed conflict between nations,states, or different groups within.

Three things to remember in war Very Happy
1. Survival of the fittest
2 Strategy
3. expectation to die, many times

To state that dying is ever fair in the game, is bull simply because of our pride. No one wants to admit defeat, ever. We are all here to kick butt and do it again and again lol. But you need to be able to handle getting ur butt kicked too, cause sadly it swings both ways. Nothing you can do to prevent that. War is not meant to be fair. I'm not saying exploits should not be handled, nor am i saying that Fixes shouldn't be applied. I'm just saying, it hurts when u die ...Just get ur butt up, dust off and get their @ss next time!! At least.. that's my philosophy ;D

Also, I must say as a realm people should work closer together or at least have some sort of plan. Just remember the reality of the situation it's either you, or them... Someone is gonna die. No matter how well your plan may be. Accept that, and push hard. You will gain more support. Just don't give up and make excuses, That helps no one! Smile