Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:45 pm   Last edited by Bryan.Fury on Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm. Edited 3 times in total

ACTUALLY Changes To "Ruemon's Bridges" Patch

Right now the bridges are totally a mess..

Here some changes that are a MUST:

1) Enemy can get inside the SPAWN ZONE:

So CHANGE the spawn zone for EACH side as i edited on the image:

2) Guards MUST have more range (20 meters at least)

3) Guards MUST be 5 each side, not 4.

4) BP gain is DISABLED on the bridges zone

5) When you die you spawn FULL HP and MP. With the actually 5min counter it's totally a waste of time the HP/MP at 10% when you respawn. It was MAYBE right when the RvR was a total of 30 min, whenever was the situation but right now.. meh..

6) Apply MY suggestion about the Ruemon shape/architecture (Link). The change we got from this patch is a mess without change the shape as i suggested.

7) ADD a physical NPC inside EVENE TOWN.

8) REMOVE the instant teleport to the spawn zone for EACH realm, but instead ADD a FREE teleport option into EACH teleport from ANY town to "Ruemon Spawn Zone"

9)
caprontos wrote:
make it so each time you capture middle for 5mins you get a point and then whichever side gets the most points wins that rvr.. and keep this reset to spawn after someone wins thing..  
Basically i AGREE on the suggestion from Caprontos, BUT i suggest a change: EACH point give you 100 BP and 100 GP. Also, make the total point be 3. Whatever realm reach the 3 point will win the RvR. Win a RvR mean more BP and GP as reward. Also who partecipated but did lost will gain BP ad GP, but only HALF ot the winning side.

10) Whenever someone is AFKING inside the RvR zone, after 5min of inactivity will get Kicked to the nearest town. Until you run, skill, fight you are flagged as "active"
Advertisement

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:48 pm   Last edited by annsachd on Mar 13, 2013 9:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Changes definitely have to be made... Or this has to revert back to what it used to it.

This set up is really make matters worse, and I'm saying this as someone on Dione side.

Here's a link with a few suggestions made by caprontos:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15696617#row1

My own suggestion from his thread:

annsachd wrote:
I would also suggest that when I am in Ruemon, I won't be able to see if someone is behind the guards/fenced area.

People behind the fence will still be able to see if someone is outside of their spawn area.  

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Ya, saw it

Added point 7, 8 and 9

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 13, 2013 9:00 pm
haha. those are Req who were killing Eos at spawnpoint. Nice suggestion btw.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 9:14 pm
juriezzamora wrote:

I don't see how this is helping the matter, let's refrain from this and keep to something more constructive.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

coitus14

Rank 0
coitus14
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:01 pm
Staying at the RvR doing nothing and just waiting for a free battle point being handed to you easily is stupid. I propose don't give battle points on the losing Realm during RvR.

The thing is you are playing a PvP game if you don't want to die and you just want to wait and be handed some benefits without doing nothing just go play some facebook games instead.

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:13 pm
annsachd wrote:
juriezzamora wrote:

I don't see how this is helping the matter, let's refrain from this and keep to something more constructive.  

Tsss...I know you said it not because of your concern for this thread, Fel. So..okay, okay, I'm done.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:43 pm
juriezzamora wrote:
annsachd wrote:
juriezzamora wrote:

Tsss...I know you said it not because of your concern for this thread, Fel. So..okay, okay, I'm done.  

I was not in their spawn point. Anyone claiming otherwise would be lying :c But, as I asked prior to this, let's continue on without that sort of banter.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:44 pm
We are not discussing about who was there or here. Who care about who was there in the spawn. The problem IS that enemy CAN get in the spawn. So let's focus only on my suggestions and add more if you have

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Daskarion

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:41 am
coitus14 wrote:
Staying at the RvR doing nothing and just waiting for a free battle point being handed to you easily is stupid. I propose don't give battle points on the losing Realm during RvR.

The thing is you are playing a PvP game if you don't want to die and you just want to wait and be handed some benefits without doing nothing just go play some facebook games instead.  

>_>
is the first time you play a mmorpg? here how it work:
first, if you don't give battle points even to the losing side they wont even bother to show up again. your proposal will let the entire RvR system go hunting icebergs

second, people play the game and want pvp, and not to waiting doing nothing on a bridge, but when a faction outnumber the other by 3vs1 is not longer pvp because the other faction can't nothing. people won't clash a 10 vs 40 fight losing glory points for your amusement.

remove the loss of glory pointy penality if you are killed by another player may convince someone to charge into a suicide battle for the lulz atleast

Exscuse my english ==