Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:50 pm
redclief wrote:
Saveric wrote:
KitKatKity your team isn't all 30-39. You and Spremist are, Jaden is 46 in game atm. Unless he's gained 7 levels in 3 days think he was above the 39 mark. I've seen people fight up to 10 levels above the highest level player in the group, but generally it's around 5 levels of the highest level player. Could be queue times.  

That SS may be some few days older before she decided to make a post about it, and yea it also happend to me wile i were sitting lvl 39 bg to build up my rank. and yes i meet lvl 55+ i just didnt bother to to take a print screen of it. and why the Free Knights should she go on forum to make a pointless post about it, if it wasnt true?  

Because people do like to make pointless posts when they aren't entirely sure or even bothered to check them all. Also you shouldn't be swearing in your reply, you need to calm down and stop rage typing.

Advertisement

redclief

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:42 am
Saveric wrote:
redclief wrote:
Saveric wrote:
KitKatKity your team isn't all 30-39. You and Spremist are, Jaden is 46 in game atm. Unless he's gained 7 levels in 3 days think he was above the 39 mark. I've seen people fight up to 10 levels above the highest level player in the group, but generally it's around 5 levels of the highest level player. Could be queue times.  

That SS may be some few days older before she decided to make a post about it, and yea it also happend to me wile i were sitting lvl 39 bg to build up my rank. and yes i meet lvl 55+ i just didnt bother to to take a print screen of it. and why the Free Knights should she go on forum to make a pointless post about it, if it wasnt true?  

Because people do like to make pointless posts when they aren't entirely sure or even bothered to check them all. Also you shouldn't be swearing in your reply, you need to calm down and stop rage typing.  

Nothing personly, just typo. but yes i know that she wouldnt just make a post of it if it wasnt true, and clearly it happend to some other ppl too

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:21 am
She isn't the only one, as i said it happened to my team several times in a day and not just assuming they are high levels, one fight was agains people of same server and i could check them and see there was at least two guys with 20+ leves.

KitKatKity

Rank 0
KitKatKity
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:00 am
Saveric wrote:

Actually jaden was 39 at the time he was in there and yes he is now 40 something as he did decide to level out... mind u that ss was taken like a week ago and also consider you decided to comment on the post .after it was 4 days old.

Demonizer72

Rank 0
Demonizer72
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:18 pm
Actually we were running through the arena as a team 49,52 and 53 the same time she was having these matches and we faced teams from our server in the high 60's and also teams as low as 32 (reason I know is he was a guildy) so there is something definitely messed up with the matching since the last patch

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:29 pm
Was this fixed in the last patch?

sbrna91472

Rank 0
sbrna91472
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:01 pm

arena

arena
I have seen the same here and it does depend on level in team and time of arena if anyone left in your bracket.

Baltic Pearl

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:33 am
played arena with a lvl 33 and 35 yesterday... i was 32 i think. we managed to win 3 in 30 pvps mostly because we met a LOT higher level teams.
i got 1 shot by opponents in about 1/3 of them, granted my stats aren't great but 1k+ defenses and 4,5k hp should last for a few rounds against any opponent my level.

the lvl 35 on my team had a lot of good equips though, 10k BR and 11k hp...

one of the rounds our entire team got 1 shot at once by an AoE attack from their mage. never even got to fire back.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Odd matches in Arena

zoiboi wrote:
It happens..I was with a group all 56-59 and 35K + Brs a couple of days ago. We drew one set of opponents several times that 1 shotted us...we never got a single attack.

Same day we got a couple of opponents we single shotted.

So there are still issues with the matching system.

Also, the start button is still not selecting properly. I have had time I had to hit it up to 6 times to get a lock or had it drop after about 3-5 sec of countdown.  

I have seen level 59 players with 52k BR while I was in BattleGround. If you have 2-3 players with the same BR, they will without a doubt 1 hit your entire team of 35k BR. With the help of Talents consuming exp, people are able to stay at 59 and continue growing in strength without growing in level.

At the same time, I myself have had times where I went against parties that 2 hit my whole team. At the time I thought they were extreme cashers who stopped leveling at lv 59, but after reading this, I'm starting to understand what happened. I'm a lvl 59 sitting at 44-48k BR.

Love what you do and do what you love.