KitKatKity

Rank 0
KitKatKity
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Arena

Nobody has been able to answer on the SB so I'm gonna ask here.... So arena people have obviously noticed messed up matches, so when will they be fixed? 30's should not have to duel 50 level players and it's really annoying.
Advertisement

redclief

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:24 am   Last edited by redclief on Mar 14, 2013 2:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
Same it happend to me too. i was lvl 39 and were match up against lvl 55+ lol

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:32 am

Re: Arena

KitKatKity wrote:
Nobody has been able to answer on the SB so I'm gonna ask here.... So arena people have obviously noticed messed up matches, so when will they be fixed? 30's should not have to duel 50 level players and it's really annoying.  

hey dear ^^
have already reported this to GM's
and apart from that der are few reasons behind which make this happens sometimes

1. if you are hvin a lv 50+ in ur team.
2. smtime if you start to do ur GA arnd the ending last 40-30mins time probably then not many player frm small bracket are available to match against u so the system is bound to match you wid player that are currently in GA hence u get higher lvl players against u.
3. smtime when ur team is strong and u r winning most of the fight system put u up against a tuff team that can be higher lvl team as well.. to this i call personally "System trolling" :p as this happened to me many time :p

but all in all this happen very rarely of few times..
but incase you find it happening to u more often then u please take a Screenshot and ticket it ^^ so GM/PM can see it and forward teh issue to devs ^^

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:27 am

Muzii12 wrote:
KitKatKity wrote:

hey dear ^^
and apart from that der are few reasons behind which make this happens sometimes

2. smtime if you start to do ur GA arnd the ending last 40-30mins time probably then not many player frm small bracket are available to match against u so the system is bound to match you wid player that are currently in GA hence u get higher lvl players against u.
3. smtime when ur team is strong and u r winning most of the fight system put u up against a tuff team that can be higher lvl team as well.. to this i call personally "System trolling" :p as this happened to me many time :p

but incase you find it happening to u more often then u please take a Screenshot and ticket it ^^ so GM/PM can see it and forward teh issue to devs ^^  

The problem is it's happening every day and more than once. Some days ago a team formed by a lv42, 43 and 46 had to face to level 65+ players 3 times.

KitKatKity

Rank 0
KitKatKity
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:34 am

Muzii12 wrote:
KitKatKity wrote:

hey dear ^^

Yea Ive taken screen shots and no all members of my team are/were 39 and below.

As you can tell the player is stunned which is a skill after you hit 50...all players on my side are 39 and below.

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:19 pm

KitKatKity wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
KitKatKity wrote:

hey dear ^^

Yea Ive taken screen shots and no all members of my team are/were 39 and below.

As you can tell the player is stunned which is a skill after you hit 50...all players on my side are 39 and below.  

please send this in ticket....^^

zoiboi

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Odd matches in Arena

It happens..I was with a group all 56-59 and 35K + Brs a couple of days ago. We drew one set of opponents several times that 1 shotted us...we never got a single attack.

Same day we got a couple of opponents we single shotted.

So there are still issues with the matching system.

Also, the start button is still not selecting properly. I have had time I had to hit it up to 6 times to get a lock or had it drop after about 3-5 sec of countdown.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:20 pm
Happens guys.. it's not fun running into Tomato and her team of golden winged super cashers, but some days it happens to my group several times a day. All 70+. Gotta take the good with the bad.

You've made me VERY angry..

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:19 pm
KitKatKity your team isn't all 30-39. You and Spremist are, Jaden is 46 in game atm. Unless he's gained 7 levels in 3 days think he was above the 39 mark. I've seen people fight up to 10 levels above the highest level player in the group, but generally it's around 5 levels of the highest level player. Could be queue times.

redclief

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:25 pm
Saveric wrote:
KitKatKity your team isn't all 30-39. You and Spremist are, Jaden is 46 in game atm. Unless he's gained 7 levels in 3 days think he was above the 39 mark. I've seen people fight up to 10 levels above the highest level player in the group, but generally it's around 5 levels of the highest level player. Could be queue times.  

That SS may be some few days older before she decided to make a post about it, and yea it also happend to me wile i were sitting lvl 39 bg to build up my rank. and yes i meet lvl 55+ i just didnt bother to to take a print screen of it. and why the Free Knights should she go on forum to make a pointless post about it, if it wasnt true?