kazak2005

Rank 0
kazak2005
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Arena

Question
With all server merges there are plenty of people to battle. However, Could you explain how the matching system works pls?
Does it Base on BR average for the group? or by level?
The reason I am asking because we were in Areana several times and we all were lvl 54 then we had to battle lvl 55-60 people that defintly had an advantage on gear and astrals and skills.

Thank you,

Beware of Titans
Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:21 am
Why on earth change the arena reward time?

EU pple are yet again the ones who will feel that since it is in the early AM times.
What the heck was wrong with daily reset?? Most people will be online right after reset anyway.
Sorry but that is just a bad call.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:19 pm
Euphoric77 wrote:

EU pple are yet again the ones who will feel that since it is in the early AM times.
What the heck was wrong with daily reset?? Most people will be online right after reset anyway.

Still waiting for Aeria to announce this change, but have to agree.

It's one feature where I haven't seen any posts (if posts do exist theyre minimal in prominance and quantity compared to other timing issues in game) where people complain about the actual time of Arena reset. Yes there is a server lag issue which delays payment of rewards but the time itself doesnt seem a problem. Why "fix" what isn't broken? Dev's should focus on real issues rather than non-issues thus creating a new issue.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:42 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:

It's one feature where I haven't seen any posts (if posts do exist theyre minimal in prominance and quantity compared to other timing issues in game) where people complain about the actual time of Arena reset. Yes there is a server lag issue which delays payment of rewards but the time itself doesnt seem a problem. Why "fix" what isn't broken? Dev's should focus on real issues rather than non-issues thus creating a new issue.  

Roo here

and i agree why changing the arena time..their was no reason to touch it...:/

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:24 pm
Muzii12 wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:

Roo here

I will get a Clarification from developer. As soon as I have anything, I will keep you updated.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:

Roo here

I will get a Clarification from developer. As soon as I have anything, I will keep you updated.  

my bad, you had already announced it and I had somehow missed it here - sorry. Look forward to an update from Mazinger though.

gijoegames1

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Wartune

Game to avoid poor support and lots of bugs
Wartune is a big Scam, they have lots of problem with the game you will waste your time and money playing that game without counting all the frustration so avoid it

gijoegames

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Re: Wartune

gijoegames1 wrote:
Wartune is a big Scam, they have lots of problem with the game you will waste your time and money playing that game without counting all the frustration so avoid it  

I got to agree they have lots of glitches in their game.
they double charged me for VIP and then support was useless

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Wartune

gijoegames wrote:
gijoegames1 wrote:

I got to agree they have lots of glitches in their game.
they double charged me for VIP and then support was useless  

Both your accounts(same person obviously) were made 18-20 minutes ago.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: [Q & A] March week 2

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi Wartune!!
Spring is here!!! I hope you like the spring as much as I do!! It's great weather and warm wind. I love weather like this.

This week let's start some updates:

• [...snip]
  • Cross Server Battleground schedule will be changed next week. Please see the following:

09:00-10:00 PDT This should be a great edition for our EU players
    13:00-15:00 PDT Remain the same.
    21:00-23:00 PDT Added one more session.
    *Player will only be able to receive rewards for the first two attempts*

Our developer was helpful in working with us to add additional CSBG session. Out of all of the CSBG times we requested, they were able to deliver. They had raised their concerns about that session will have conflict with the WB that starts at 11:00am, so we decided to slash that one from the requested schedule.

[...]

This never got implemented. Any reason?