Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 13, 2013 4:11 pm

[Q & A] March week 2

Hi Wartune!!
Spring is here!!! I hope you like the spring as much as I do!! It's great weather and warm wind. I love weather like this.

This week let's start some updates:

• Tonight's Maintenance will be moved to 12am PDT time. With this maintenance, a lot of the bugs will be fixed. This should fix a lot of the Lag issues.Click here to check it out!
  • We have launched a new GM weekly event that gifts out E-Pins. WTN Extended GM Weekly! Ends: 03/24/2013, please let us know what you think.
  • There is also a GS hosted event for epins
  • Cross Server Battleground schedule will be changed next week. Please see the following:

09:00-10:00 PDT This should be a great edition for our EU players
    13:00-15:00 PDT Remain the same.
    21:00-23:00 PDT Added one more session.
    *Player will only be able to receive rewards for the first two attempts*

Our developer was helpful in working with us to add additional CSBG session. Out of all of the CSBG times we requested, they were able to deliver. They had raised their concerns about that session will have conflict with the WB that starts at 11:00am, so we decided to slash that one from the requested schedule.

• Not to advertise or discourage players from using Chrome Browser, but Wartune doesn't work well with Chrome. So please use another browser if you are running into any issues while playing on Chrome.
    I too use Chrome to play Wartune, but I never run into serious issues with it.
    Note: I do not participate in Guild War, because I like to play after 12am.

Let's begin our Q&A session:

From Cacuga
Issue with some bosses on Catacombs
Anyone else have this issue?

I personally never run into this issue, but I have heard a lot about it. Using other browsers besides Chrome will fix the problem. To follow up, developer will deploy a possible fix tonight, so look forward to that.

From a lot of players
Clothing is only for spenders!!
Events in March will let everyone, spender or not, earn at least one piece of clothing. Promise.

From DingleMouse
Why is the system unfair, it does the same for everyone?
I think the system is fair too. However, I do think making it accessible to non-spender will increase the enjoyment of everyone in game. Ofc, non-spender will have to earn it, and not just receive it from out of nowhere.

From 1ForLyfe
When I first started playing I noticed a "Gift" options with items in the shop purchased with Balens. Any chance this will be returning functional so we can gift our friends that aren't able to buy balens some items?
This option will be for the future. Stay tuned. There might be a concern for some fraud issue with gifting, but we will see when they will be comfortable to implement this change.

Special Message to player tej5jtk
Please keep the forum PG-13.

Let me know if you have suggestion and/or comment. I will bring it up to the developer if it’s possible.

Thanks,
Mazinger
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:55 am
Are there any plans to release a new server that has a diferent timezone from the existing ones?

This was one of the reasons i quit the game, guild wars time was way too late for me and it was screwing me up so i had to give up.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:06 am
jotasnake wrote:
Are there any plans to release a new server that has a diferent timezone from the existing ones?

This was one of the reasons i quit the game, guild wars time was way too late for me and it was screwing me up so i had to give up.  

We are considering that option.

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:54 am

hello

need to change war time because at me it is to hard to enter in guild battle.i am in Romania (europa) and when it is war time 20:00 server time at me is 05 : 00 morning very hard to weak up.!!! please consider my sugestion

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:39 pm
Hey Mazinger,

I have a question about events. Why is it that English based servers are getting the short end of the stick for these event rewards.

While yes people need clothing and it's nice that they are giving it. But on the other site servers for other languages(Chinese, French, German) they don't get basic clothing that anyone can buy it's special clothing. Chinese servers had special mount and clothes designed for the event for their New Years. German servers had the Pig + Alpaca + Golden Wings exchanges for January event with the Ore Event, the Rabbit for February Event with the Rose Event, and for March they have Dragon Wings + Vampire Clothing for the Easter Event.

This is what the Easter Event Clothing looks like for German Wartune: (Yes Wings are in the exchange too)

While English Servers get:(I had the white set base so had to use the store to preview this one since the exchange for us is the blue set)

German Wartune gets clothing with the special tag that other wise has to be a rare proc when transmuting, English Servers get basic clothing. And yes the stats are the same on both servers for them.

Players would be more inclined to purchase the Clover Boxes and do the Balen Portion of the events that are set up if there was something worth gaining to balen spenders for it as well. Which would be the Special Clothing and not Basic clothing in the event.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:24 pm
Saveric wrote:
Hey Mazinger,

I have a question about events. Why is it that English based servers are getting the short end of the stick for these event rewards.

While yes people need clothing and it's nice that they are giving it. But on the other site servers for other languages(Chinese, French, German) they don't get basic clothing that anyone can buy it's special clothing. Chinese servers had special mount and clothes designed for the event for their New Years. German servers had the Pig + Alpaca + Golden Wings exchanges for January event with the Ore Event, the Rabbit for February Event with the Rose Event, and for March they have Dragon Wings + Vampire Clothing for the Easter Event.

This is what the Easter Event Clothing looks like for German Wartune: (Yes Wings are in the exchange too)

While English Servers get:(I had the white set base so had to use the store to preview this one since the exchange for us is the blue set)

German Wartune gets clothing with the special tag that other wise has to be a rare proc when transmuting, English Servers get basic clothing. And yes the stats are the same on both servers for them.

Players would be more inclined to purchase the Clover Boxes and do the Balen Portion of the events that are set up if there was something worth gaining to balen spenders for it as well. Which would be the Special Clothing and not Basic clothing in the event.  

Thank you for pointing it out.

I will relay your message to the developer and encourage them for similar event.

Thanks,
Mazinger

nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:40 am
Although not announced here the current recharge event (cancelled) and the consume event it would be great to get some kind of advanced notice if an event is coming up.. not everyone has an AP tree growing the backyard

More people would take advantage of these types of events if they knew one was coming up and could save/get some $ together

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:49 am
Yes some heads up would be welcome!

Also - R2 is getting the same event. When will our server be balanced with theirs. They already had a spend event for lvl60 stones (150 stones) , they also had the golden wings event where the top players received wings medaillion and 150 lvl60 stones.

Please provide us with the same means. Thank you in advance!

sam0131

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:42 pm
I understand that they are trying to make clothing available for F2P players but cashers get the better end of this since they don't need the clothing. instead they can get the other rewards and make themselves stronger than us then they were before by the end of the event.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:16 pm
nubadubadub wrote:
Although not announced here the current recharge event (cancelled) and the consume event it would be great to get some kind of advanced notice if an event is coming up.. not everyone has an AP tree growing the backyard

More people would take advantage of these types of events if they knew one was coming up and could save/get some $ together  

It's in the events page, been there since yesterday which is before the time of your post. Don't think any company is going to put out a month or so on these type of promotions like you'd probably like. Same way with the double AP purchasing that just happen. Like with the other publisher who jumped the gun with event and then having to redact them.

sam0131 wrote:
I understand that they are trying to make clothing available for F2P players but cashers get the better end of this since they don't need the clothing. instead they can get the other rewards and make themselves stronger than us then they were before by the end of the event.  

That depends actually on how much the casher spent before and how much they spend on this event. Right now it's like 92-94 Eggs without spending. Which means you can get Piece of Clothing + 1-2 Fashion Cores depending on what you go for. Someone with clothing already could get 4 Fashion Cores or 2 Cores 2 Good Luck Charms or something of the matter. 4 Fashion Cores a player would only be able to level up 3 level 1 clothing to level 2, 2 lvl 2 clothing to level 3, 1 lvl 3 to level 4, or 1 level 4 to level 5. But with Cores you can't use Good Luck charms so there is a chance above level 2 clothing that the upgrade can fail and it'd just change look. So probably move cashers with clothing atm for this event with their eggs would get the Gem packs.