ShowKase, Invictus, FairyGirl, and I played a lot of TDMs and CTCs together, on the same team. We get at 2k exp per 15 minute 5 win CTC game. ShowKase gets at least 3k exp, because he always tops with over 10 Captain kills. That gives us at leas 8k an hour, but sometimes we win in 10 minutes or less, other times, we get 3k in a game, so that's about 10k an hour. TDMs and CTCs do not give missions completed, so don't bother looking at that stat. Both wins and losses can still give massive amounts of exp in TDMs and CTCs. I can get 4.5k if I do well in a TB, and 4k if I do well in a CTC. With x2, Double Up, and Guerilla EXP, I can get a 260% boost to my exp gained, so I can get 2.5-4k per TDM. I've gotten 120k exp playing 15 hours in a 24 hour period. So to people who take 6 months to get 300k exp, try something new.
For anyone that thinks that we aren't legit, here are a few things to try to increase exp gain:
1. Stop going 2-12 in TBs - This is the main reason you only get 30 exp per game
2. Try to help your team win some rounds - Winning rounds gives you exp
3. Complete missions - Missions also give you exp
4. Play in TDMs - Your team can carry you, so when you go 10-40, you'll still get 100 to 200 exp
5. Buy x2, Double Up, and a Melee weapon - You'll get at least 160% boost to your exp, so you should go from 30 exp a game to about 80.
6. Buy armor that gives SP% - Special Points add an insane amount of exp to your base score. Without Special Points, I would get 2k max from TBs. With them, I can get 4.5k max.
7. Play more - Not only will you get more exp just by playing more, your skill at the game should improve over time.
8. Buy Holy Bless. Another reason you're getting 30 exp a game is because you're dying so much that the negative points from the deaths are eating away at the positive points you're getting from your kills. Keep using Holy Bless until your KD is above 1 at least. You should go from 30 exp a game to at least 100 or 120.
9. Instead of wasting time complaining about legit people on forums, spend that time playing Soldier Front. Focus on improving yourself, rather than wondering why other people can get over 200 exp per game.
This is how you get to 5 million exp with 24,430 wins, 19,777 losses, and 6,522 headshots.