blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:18 pm
ahhh kk im starting to think i know what it is that GM's are refering to exactly Smile heard rumors about this happening. good to see it's getting fixed

Advertisement

ahmf239

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:57 pm
5 days and we get a more detailed but yet vague answer...

cheese808

Rank 0
cheese808
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:41 pm
Athlaka wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:
You will NOT be banned if we make a mistake when modifying your item. If you see an illegal item please send in a ticket and we will track whether the item was made due to GM error or illegally obtained. If it is GM error we will fix the item in question and no further action will be taken towards that account. If the item was illegally obtained we will delete the item and track it back it its point of origin. There the ban hammer will swing.

What Render is referring to is a specific type of fraud that no one in this thread really has to worry about. You can't do it by accident. We now have systems in place on our end that prevent these players from maliciously using the GM Services.  

sounds like duping or some type of fishy links or having a banana as a weapon?  

o.O maybe ur onto something. . . GM's can we have a costume for weapons? I wanna banana as a weapon! Twisted Evil

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:43 am
this is just a guess but mabye they are talking about how some ppl have attack power on armor that has been enchanted instead of absorb. I have no idea how they do that. Mabye they do it by abusing a GM service.

nucle8

Rank 0
nucle8
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:26 am
Sighborg88 wrote:
Odds are, if you need to ask, you don't need to worry.  

You know, that lame response is about as meaningful as when my parents used to tell me "because I told you so!".
Seriously, it wouldn't have taken any longer to give a legitimate answer to the above questions.

There are many of us that need to ask because we do worry about crossing some nebulous line by violating a random rule buried in reply #67584 of a 2 year old post in some deeply buried topic.

For a glaring example: Lucky Lapis DO NOT say they are level 31+ only, so anyone would assume during the era of GM Links that asking for them to be linked to 30- gear would have been a legitimate request. The onus is on you to provide the players, your lifeblood, the rules of the game - and don't just say "Well, it was in a post in a forum 2 years ago". It is nearly impossible to sort through these lame forums, searches don't work, and the categories are useless.
Furthermore, if an illegitimate item is in the game, and someone sells it, it is not OUR responsibility to absorb the loss, it is your responsibility to make sure the item doesn't exist. There are many items that still pop up that should have been wiped from the game, like the Letter I placeholder, which still says GM Enchant +2 Max 10. There is the "Max Flash" lapis. People are still using gear with those linked in them, even though it is a "banned" item. Don't be so lazy. Follow through on things. Take the time to look up who sold an illegal item, and don't take it out on the buyer.

How about making a COMPLETE list of everything in the game - items - perks - rules listed by situation - complete drop lists - etc. The Shaiya Wiki is outdated, incomplete, and frankly, pretty lame.

Your job is to keep the income stream active. Stop for a moment and realize that your credibility is germane to doing just that. You expect so much of us, your only source of income, yet you give us very few answers and many more questions to ask, which frequently never are answered.

We expect better from you, the GMs, Admin, and Nexon.

"Cheaters only cheat themselves out of the satisfaction of accomplishment"

darkside448

Rank 0
darkside448
PostedApr 07, 2013 1:01 pm
+1

feedbackryan

Rank 3
feedbackryan
PostedApr 07, 2013 2:35 pm
Are you referring to 1-15 accessories with hp max oj'd in it when hp/sp/mp can not be oj'd in it? Yup we definitely have someone with those accessories and lots of people reported it but you guys never did anything about it!

darkside448

Rank 0
darkside448
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:37 pm
What still no reply from gm's?...........lol

nospa82

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 3:13 pm
i had a really wierd situation going,i am always using rebates,i tried to do it this month too when i found out that my ap was gone.i checked ap usage history and it was showing some items bought from Eden Eternal,the amazing thing is that i never played that game and when i checked my cart history in that game there was nothing,there for i lost the last rebate and i am still waiting for a reply to my ticket about my lost aps.try to fix this AERIA!

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 27, 2013 3:42 pm
nospa82 wrote:
i had a really wierd situation going,i am always using rebates,i tried to do it this month too when i found out that my ap was gone.i checked ap usage history and it was showing some items bought from Eden Eternal,the amazing thing is that i never played that game and when i checked my cart history in that game there was nothing,there for i lost the last rebate and i am still waiting for a reply to my ticket about my lost aps.try to fix this AERIA!  
After you get your AP back, send in another ticket, this time with a subcategory of "Missed promotion"
Give the details of why you missed it - your account being hacked.

RIP Kizzd