.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Re: Service Item Issues

render wrote:
Hiya Guys and Gals,

Recently we have started to see some Service Item Issues come up and due to this we will be making changes to how we process services on our end and that will include the way we handle tickets. As for any ToS violation, users that are caught abusing the service system will be permanently banned along with any and or all alternate accounts. If you are not causing these issues, you don't have anything to worry about

The Shaiya Team will also be taking additional precautions moving forward to ensure this issue is put to rest. Thank you to the users who reported this issue.

~Render  
take some time to check out all Cantabilian gears pls ... there are alot of fishy stuff to discover <3
Advertisement

gmjovvy

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:20 am
You will NOT be banned if we make a mistake when modifying your item. If you see an illegal item please send in a ticket and we will track whether the item was made due to GM error or illegally obtained. If it is GM error we will fix the item in question and no further action will be taken towards that account. If the item was illegally obtained we will delete the item and track it back it its point of origin. There the ban hammer will swing.

What Render is referring to is a specific type of fraud that no one in this thread really has to worry about. You can't do it by accident. We now have systems in place on our end that prevent these players from maliciously using the GM Services.

Athlaka

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:23 am
gmjovvy wrote:
You will NOT be banned if we make a mistake when modifying your item. If you see an illegal item please send in a ticket and we will track whether the item was made due to GM error or illegally obtained. If it is GM error we will fix the item in question and no further action will be taken towards that account. If the item was illegally obtained we will delete the item and track it back it its point of origin. There the ban hammer will swing.

What Render is referring to is a specific type of fraud that no one in this thread really has to worry about. You can't do it by accident. We now have systems in place on our end that prevent these players from maliciously using the GM Services.  

sounds like duping or some type of fishy links or having a banana as a weapon?

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:29 am
gmjovvy wrote:

Thank you for the making the post more clear. It is greatly appreciated.

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedMar 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Athlaka wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:

Or those strange Fury capes on the phoenix server that were enchanted or some weird "glitch" I forget exactly what it was, someone was selling them in the AH a few months ago.
Hopefully the new system that they have will cut down on some of these fishy things that keep popping up.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:09 pm
glapfir wrote:
Athlaka wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:

Or those strange Fury capes on the phoenix server that were enchanted or some weird "glitch" I forget exactly what it was, someone was selling them in the AH a few months ago.
Hopefully the new system that they have will cut down on some of these fishy things that keep popping up.  

Nah its not that...

And if you want to get rid of people that promo fraud start dcing them after finishing tickets... just sayin...
And you can do it by accident.. For eg when i use GM extract hammers i have them in bulk and because i have to wait 14 days for my ticket i even forget how many i got.So i see that my ticket is finished but im not dced, i go to wh take hammers out but i see that its not extracted so i relog and viola lapis is extracted but my hammer is in my inventory..

It never happened to me i was just giving an example how it can be an accident.

gmjovvy

PostedMar 18, 2013 2:38 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
glapfir wrote:
Athlaka wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:

Nah its not that...

And if you want to get rid of people that promo fraud start dcing them after finishing tickets... just sayin...
And you can do it by accident.. For eg when i use GM extract hammers i have them in bulk and because i have to wait 14 days for my ticket i even forget how many i got.So i see that my ticket is finished but im not dced, i go to wh take hammers out but i see that its not extracted so i relog and viola lapis is extracted but my hammer is in my inventory..

Like I said, what we ban for you can't do by accident.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:54 pm
gmjovvy wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
glapfir wrote:
Athlaka wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:

Nah its not that...

Like I said, what we would ban you for ,it cannot be done by accident.  

Fixed and that said there are to many accidents done by the GM's so don't blame it on injectors you would offend me.

.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:59 pm
triti wrote:
Fixed and that said there are to many accidents done by the GM's so don't blame it on injectors you would offend me.  
lol if players wouldnt be lame and try to go @ teh rules ... story would be another ... but ya GMs have they`re part in this BS goin on latelly , i cant wait them to start checkin Proelium and Cantabilian gears / accesories / weps .
Another issue on what u GMs should look is STATPADDING cos the legal statpadd Quest kinda helps ppls do some illegal statpadd also since no one can really proove anymore if u buy kills or statpadd Smile

gmjovvy

PostedMar 18, 2013 4:16 pm
Note: If you knowingly use illegal items (illegal OJs or links) there may be action taken against your account depending on the severity of the case.