PostedMar 16, 2013 6:12 pm
i'd assume its illegal links.

but tracking for more info.
Advertisement

6FiRe6PoWeR6

GameSage: Shaiya
6FiRe6PoWeR6
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:49 pm
Why would you be assuming GM's would divulge any exploit tactic? Isn't it good enough to know they re on to cheaters and working on it? Guys relax, and don't cheat!

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:56 pm
6FiRe6PoWeR6 wrote:
Why would you be assuming GM's would divulge any exploit tactic? Isn't it good enough to know they re on to cheaters and working on it? Guys relax, and don't cheat!  

People are just asking more of a clear cut explanation with possible examples of what not to do. That's all. It's a given that volunteers are limited in what they can and can not say. Thus, supporting with what the company states. Which is well and fine.

People are just asking for a direct answer from the paid staff is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've said what I'll say to this point. If I feel the need to talk more directly with volunteers, I will PM them privately.

JoxerTheMghty

Rank 0
JoxerTheMghty
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:03 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
6FiRe6PoWeR6 wrote:

People are just asking more of a clear cut explanation with possible examples of what not to do. That's all. It's a given that volunteers are limited in what they can and can not say. Thus, supporting with what the company states. Which is well and fine.

People are just asking for a direct answer from the paid staff is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've said what I'll say to this point. If I feel the need to talk more directly with volunteers, I will PM them privately.  

ditto

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:10 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:

I could kiss you!  

Don't. You don't know where I may have been... Considering I lurk in strange places and seem to keep strange bed fellows....

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:15 pm
I would love to see the laws written by AGE...

"You are under arrest"
"What have I done officer"
"You are in violation of the TOS"
"Um... I'm confused... what law did I break"
"Under TOS we have the right to arrest you for any infraction"
"OK... but what was the infraction"
"You shouldn't have broken the rules"
"Well...where is what counts as an infraction explained?"
"It isn't... if you aren't breaking them you are fine and don't need to know what might be an infraction"
"but...."

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:26 am
Why even bother making this thread it doesn`t tell us anything. all it says is that your employees are making mistakes and that we will get banned if we don`t provide free monitoring of your incompetent employees and reporting their incompetent actions.

we are just here to play a game we don`t need to know about your company`s human resources failings.

If your employees are doing things that result in violations of the terms of service you should fire them don`t ban us for their actions. I guess that would go against AGE`s business model of punishing the victim instead of taking responsibility for their own screw ups.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:55 am
glapfir wrote:
Why even bother making this thread it doesn`t tell us anything. all it says is that your employees are making mistakes and that we will get banned if we don`t provide free monitoring of your incompetent employees and reporting their incompetent actions.

we are just here to play a game we don`t need to know about your company`s human resources failings.

If your employees are doing things that result in violations of the terms of service you should fire them don`t ban us for their actions. I guess that would go against AGE`s business model of punishing the victim instead of taking responsibility for their own screw ups.  

@AGE:

Made me laugh Laughing

317Forums

Rank 1
317Forums
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:44 am
lol funny

SEthans

Rank 3
SEthans
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:25 am
What 'likely' is behind that speech was "general-awareness".