Author Message

Hezam

Rank 4
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Posts
1779
Location
Yemen
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:37 am
Will i get banned if i link my 79 set with Jungle and DD1 Dual lapis ?
Advertisement

b3def

Rank 4
Joined
17 Jan 2011
Posts
2193
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:21 am
Basically what render is saying is this:

If you use any of the GM Services as a way to acquire things illegally, you will be banned. That includes those who think using an "alt" account to hide their wrong-doings will keep their main account safe. I hope they continue to do the latter for all other bans too, to many people use alts as a loop hole around getting banned on their main.

"Any ToS Violation." This says it all, fraudulent behaviour or attaining illegal items with bug/ticket abuse will net all of your accounts a permanent ban. I am sure that the GM team can tell the difference between someone who is knowingly trying to do wrong and someone who genuinely wrote a ticket wrong.

If you're knowingly using any exploits and/or abusing the GM Services (in-game and tickets) you will permanently banned if you're caught, this includes your alt/main accounts (I assume).

If the reason you have illegal items (links/oj/items) are genuinely mistakes, either on AGE or your own part, and you report these GM Service errors, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

TL;DR
If you're doing illegal/wrong-doings and are fully aware of it, you're going to have a bad time. If you're genuine and not trying to purposely acquire illegal gear (and report the issue) you will be fine.

b3def

Rank 4
Joined
17 Jan 2011
Posts
2193
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:38 am
Double post, I know...

A small list of "illegal" which could occur during GM Services which you should look out for:

  • The wrong gear is issued
  • The wrong OJs are issued (too many and/or too much)
  • The links are wrong & sometimes lapis is in items where it can't go if a player is linking it (always double check your gear after a ticket)
  • Wrongly done enchants (gear won't show "Absorption" instead it will be blank, which means your item has been enchanted incorrectly, this usually gives attack power instead)
  • Your placeholders aren't removed / placeholders are incorrectly refunded


Please note that this is most likely not all of the things you should look out for to keep yourself safe. Also, always, always report your items via ticket as soon as you notice, if they have any of the above issues (or any others that occurred the way they shouldn't have), you can use these tickets as proof that you didn't intend for these mistakes to happen, if a player reports your items and their ticket is processed first and disciplinary action is taken.

I hope you guys appreciate it, I know the AGE team may not want to reveal any of these issues in the case that people try and reproduce them. I have came across all of the above and always reported it, this is how I acquired the knowledge (it happens when you send about 80 tickets to make a full set and when most of your guild asks you how to send tickets to fix stuff).

The AGE team can modify/delete my posts if they deem them incorrect or unsafe. I just feel the frustration of the community and I feel like I've had a enough experience to give a guideline to players on how to protect their items and accounts from permanent bans if they do come in possession of items which have been given incorrect GM Services.

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
404
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:15 am
Sighborg88 wrote:
Odds are, if you need to ask, you don't need to worry.  


Odds are if you dont answer a simple question your customer base will respect you less.....oh wait nvm, you guys are already sailing away on that boat.

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
Joined
08 May 2009
Posts
649
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:46 am
.TheLoudOne wrote:
b3def, when you work for Aeria your post will be fine.... but YOUR interpretation of the, at best, VAGUE post by one of the most respected [GM]'s EVER, (now [PM]... Sad ) will not cut the mustard.... these people that work at Aeria need to stop spoon feeding us "bovine scatatteris" and give us some straight answers..... Goddess has been gone how long now? and they still have not come out and said "No, it is not coming back, sorry", they have hinted, but not straight up definitive answer.


Not saying you are wrong b3def, but THEY NEED to say it, not you or anyone else..... AERIA needs to start owning their own feces.  



They have answered the question about goddess with there silence.

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
Joined
08 May 2009
Posts
649
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:05 am
.TheLoudOne wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
b3def, when you work for Aeria your post will be fine.... but YOUR interpretation of the, at best, VAGUE post by one of the most respected [GM]'s EVER, (now [PM]... Sad ) will not cut the mustard.... these people that work at Aeria need to stop spoon feeding us "bovine scatatteris" and give us some straight answers..... Goddess has been gone how long now? and they still have not come out and said "No, it is not coming back, sorry", they have hinted, but not straight up definitive answer.


Not saying you are wrong b3def, but THEY NEED to say it, not you or anyone else..... AERIA needs to start owning their own feces.  



They have answered the question about goddess with there silence.  


Not much of an answer when dealing with people who spent tons of money to compete in that zone, no?  


I agree we deserve answers to many question but GM's and Dev's keep their silence or give very vague statements.

mumsiesdelight

GameSage: Shaiya
mumsiesdelight
Joined
14 May 2009
Posts
538
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:44 am
.TheLoudOne wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
b3def, when you work for Aeria your post will be fine.... but YOUR interpretation of the, at best, VAGUE post by one of the most respected [GM]'s EVER, (now [PM]... Sad ) will not cut the mustard.... these people that work at Aeria need to stop spoon feeding us "bovine scatatteris" and give us some straight answers..... Goddess has been gone how long now? and they still have not come out and said "No, it is not coming back, sorry", they have hinted, but not straight up definitive answer.


Not saying you are wrong b3def, but THEY NEED to say it, not you or anyone else..... AERIA needs to start owning their own feces.  



They have answered the question about goddess with there silence.  


Not much of an answer when dealing with people who spent tons of money to compete in that zone, no?  


I believe they did answer the Battlezone issue here. Let's be smart about it, the GM's are not going divulge the issue to the public to avoid copycats. If your not breaking the rules there is nothing to worry about. The GM's will catch the offenders not us.

triti

Rank 3
triti
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
1101
Location
In the world of dreams Iceland
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:37 am
What can i say they still make me laugh saying that now

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
326
Location
Lebanon
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:12 pm
LOL. This has been around for ages and lo and behold our savior has come to put an end to it. How can we ever thank you enough? THANKS YOU GMS :O

I don't think I've ever seen such professionalism when it comes to BSing! When everyone gets tired of your crap and quits, may I suggest you all find jobs as palm readers or maybe the psychic hotline!

Instead of naming hamsters on forums maybe you can answer a couple questions about class imbalance and whether the goddess zone is coming back? kthx PM me pls. <3

P.S. Sorry, I hate rodents. Sad

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2825
Location
Croatia
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:02 pm
CreamKerouac wrote:
LOL. This has been around for ages and lo and behold our savior has come to put an end to it. How can we ever thank you enough? THANKS YOU GMS :O

I don't think I've ever seen such professionalism when it comes to BSing! When everyone gets tired of your crap and quits, may I suggest you all find jobs as palm readers or maybe the psychic hotline!

Instead of naming hamsters on forums maybe you can answer a couple questions about class imbalance and whether the goddess zone is coming back? kthx PM me pls. <3

P.S. Sorry, I hate rodents. Sad  

Althought i love hamsters i couldn't agree more with you.
We want a lot of answers and we aren't getting any of them.All we get are some silly forum games/events to ''distract'' us. Give us answers and results

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: