caprontos

Rank 1
caprontos
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:38 am

A few new suggestion for the new RVR.

Well its a fact camping has been fixed.. See:

So my suggestion is to help avoid this give both realms 2 bridges.

Dione gets Halland the desert bridge - while Eos gets the Evene and jungle bridge. This gives us both 2 entrances - and one near steps and on the side.

Next add a teleporter for each realm to switch between the two spawns - so people can quickly switch to either entrance any time.

This will make it much harder to camp as in the above picture since eos might simply teleport to jungle and rush in from there uncontested.. and if Dione splits up then they just push out at the weaker side.

So people will have to think a little more on how they camp.

----

Second suggestion is make it so each time you capture middle for 5mins you get a point and then whichever side gets the most points wins that rvr.. and keep this reset to spawn after someone wins thing..

----

Third make another buff that lasts 15secs and boosts all stats 30% (basically avatar) at the same time they get the hp buff.. so the intial push out at that point can make more of an impact.
Advertisement

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:51 am
Lag, laaaggg, so much lag, god fix the problem of GPU so that 90% of the people can actually move in these small holes of death.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:05 pm
I would also suggest that when I am in Ruemon, I won't be able to see if someone is behind the guards/fenced area.

People behind the fence will still be able to see if someone is outside of their spawn area.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 13, 2013 1:34 pm
With the lag/fps issue still lingering I'm also going to stab at a guess that the exploitation issue is still being abused? I have not logged in since the update and reading all of the issues that this patch has caused on the forums I'm very hesitant to. I also can not do much at all in rvr when there is a rush it's pretty bad.

-Norn-