EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Thanks for the reminder Blue! When Alpha is over is there a way that we can get these suggestions to the Lime Odyssey developers? Would the GMs provide it to them for us? A lot of people have ideas and things they want added to the game but it seems unlikely for any changes to be done unless Cykan learns about it, right?

Advertisement

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:44 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Blue! When Alpha is over is there a way that we can get these suggestions to the Lime Odyssey developers? Would the GMs provide it to them for us? A lot of people have ideas and things they want added to the game but it seems unlikely for any changes to be done unless Cykan learns about it, right?  

It depends honestly on the developers - and if the developers are open to any more suggestions or not. Most of the changes: classes, races, anesthetic; can mostly be only done by the developers themselves and not the GMs.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:46 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:

I'm sure the GM's/PM's will have more insight into this then I do, but my guess would be to post suggestions in the alpha forum once it's available, I believe that's where most people posted their suggestions among other things! Very Happy

EDIT, Latte gave ya the answer Smile Hopefully we can still suggest things and have them forwarded to Cykan by Aeria Smile

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:50 pm
I think some of these suggestions are really cool... I just hope the game doesn't go down even longer to add them... but I think they could also just be added over time, though it's as latte says in the end it is really all up to the devs.

LittleRedMousy

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:57 pm
Personally, I'd love to see a housing/guild housing system and marriage system! Both just seem essential to me, as the house provides a customizable space for you and perhaps your friends/guildies to rendezvous or hang out for a while. And maybe there could even be something like a Cutest House Contest! Marriage systems are great because they encourage interaction between players and give irl couples a fun way to team up. The system could include special buffs when couples play together and certain skills and such. But it has to be easy to attain for the every-day character (no expensive items or costumes to buy) because it would be unfair to gamers who can't afford to buy points.
Also for the housing, I realize you can't create a house for every single guild or player, but I'd like to see some diversity in location. If you've seen Sword Art Online, Kirito and Asuna buy a house in the forest by a lake in-game. I've always thought this would be a unique feature so that the gamers get a sense of actual ownership and personalization instead of entering a cookie-cutter basic home. Then again, it all depends on how feasible it would be!
One last thing would be a market place? I'm sure everyone will agree one of the most frustrating things is going into a major city only to be met by intense lag because of all the users trying to sell their crap! If you could just section off an area for people to do business it would allow much better traffic flow to NPC vendors and quest givers. That would be the best thing ever!