Shwiffer

Rank 0
Shwiffer
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:50 am
How about personal and constructable player abodes? Each player gets one and it'd sorta be like a private place for the adventurer to settle down in, maybe chat with friends, or even enjoy the view, with customizable environments, and a customizable look for the house.

Eg.
You could have a very hut-like home in the middle of a frozen tundra, pelted by blizzards and hail, while boasting a European interior. Or you could have an ominous, evil looking castle placed in the middle of a utopian valley, with a very Japanese interior. The choices would be all up to you.

You would start out with a small plot and you could invest in a larger area, along with a larger house/interior. Furnishings would also be a choice for the player, giving them a look that suits their tastes and theme.

With this in mind, you could also have a housing contest, where other players critique the look of the house and the owner of the winning houses (top 5 perhaps?) get some form of a prize.
Advertisement

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:51 am
Shwiffer wrote:
How about personal and constructable player abodes? Each player gets one and it'd sorta be like a private place for the adventurer to settle down in, maybe chat with friends, or even enjoy the view, with customizable environments, and a customizable look for the house.  

I believe there already is a housing system incorporated into Lime! I don't know much about it though so I hope though that it is an advanced system like what you are talking about so that everyone's house doesn't look exactly the same. xD

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:53 am
EbonyPiano wrote:
Shwiffer wrote:

I believe there already is a housing system incorporated into Lime! I don't know much about it though so I hope though that it is an advanced system like what you are talking about so that everyone's house doesn't look exactly the same. xD  

At least it was in the original plans, but it wasn't implemented on any of the versions of the game yet (including our alphas and the recent korean beta). Maybe it will be future content for after launch.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:47 pm
I want to see a medal system in game. There's a guild ranking system I'm sure, since there are guilds and guilds need officers and such. But I'd like to see medals, too, and be able to design them to some degree.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
I know the game hasn’t said this as not there or not I feel that the wedding system is there but should be added to as in there being a church invalided or something similer and a NPC that marries the couple after set quests or guide lines are met .I just feel it should be more special then you two bought the ring here’s your free costumes now you are married, that least that's what it seems to be. Should be a lot more like other games I’ve played where you can sent out invites to friends, in game family and guild mates to came and have a little get together in and chapel or little pervert spot to themselves and celebrate the couple's vow to be together in game as a married couple.

I also think once a couple is formed they should get more the title couple but emotes such as hold hands, cuddle, kiss on the cheek simple cute jesters that will give small buffs and such(As seen in Lucent Heart) and once they are married if they choose to do so more personal new emotes like passionate kiss and such that give a bit stronger buff will be given

Lime KR already has dual-player emotes for hugging / kissing. (Was showcased during valentines day stuff. Also new costumes.)

I'd also like to see there be a daily quest system like Perfect World International for couples.[/quote]

There Acutually aren't if your just going off what you've only seen in that one video and haven't actually play in the Game there aren't Emotes like what I'm looking for.^^I played in the 2 Alpha test and I went throw all emotes the only one they have is "Kiss" witch isn't an actually two person Emote you can kiss a tree and cow it's just a pose rather then a emote.The girl and guy of the same Race just both take there kiss pose and if they happen to be face to face or line up right depending on the Race it looks like they kissed the person at least that's how I figured it worked.I was saying as more like a game I played that I really enjoyed the couple system on.^^ The way it is now it's just a pose and only set for Male and Female charaters of the same Races in the video it just looks neat but it isn't as fun and as looks and as I said there is only kiss the hug I'm guess your getting that from the video is the two Turga they aren't useing a hug Emote just the Kiss Pose for their Race.^^
The way I was trying to say it was,I would like to see emotes that you can only preformed with your couple and they where a little personal like "kisses" on "sunggles" and for them not to be just pose but kind of like short Animations.Either the guy or girl can ask to preform these emotes with their couple and the person has the option to either say yes or no to it.So if you didn't wanna be Kisses by that person you had all right to say on to it.This Emotes would only be able to be use once you coupled with someone and they started out simple and cute such as kiss on the hand and as you spent time with the person in a team doing quests and preforum this emotes with them, others will be unlocked that are personal like kisses on the lips all the way to the Emotes unlouck once your two are married if they choose to do so.This emotles would also gave small buff after preformed that last like 15min that get better as the others where unloucked nothing big something like 1% to_____ or +25 Hp and Mp nothing to powerful just something to show the power of love. <3

And like the daily quest for couples would be neat to have something to do other then just teaming up for training ^^

Have a few other things I wanna say but later =3

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:43 pm
Personally I would like to see extensive customization of homes. I should be able to spend a lot of time organizing and designing my house. Wallpaper, floor titles, chairs, couches, curtains or blinds for my circle or square windows, lamps, beds, tubs, a piano, chandler, the works!

In an older topic, someone mentioned being allowed to change the way the outside of your home looks. For example people could have tree houses, shell houses, a castle, a cloud home, an ant hill sort of home, a homey looking home, etc. With all that stuff and more, house events would be amazing.

Races

I like EbonyPiano's idea of a mermaid race. The idea is only as silly as making a human with wings in a game. Zelda has Zora's and they can walk on land, so they could make a underwater race that can walk on land. Like the Turga's resemble lions, and the Muris resemble smaller creatures like mice, small foxes and rabbits, they could make the underwater race resemble fish or reptiles. Vibrant colors, scales, gills, etc. This picture I found is a good example. Notice the colors, mainly of the skin. Also take note of the fact she has legs and a tail, notice too the body art. All without losing the human look like EE did with the frog race. Nothing wrong with frogs, but human like is better for this game. If they are not going to allow customization of the tails, it would be better to give the mermaid race either a long snake/eel like tail that moves around slowly as if in water. I only say this b/c a fish tail might look weird and stiff. An eel/snake tail can easily flow as if in water making it look better and not so awkward. Their mounts would be able to travel on land and water.

Everyone's customization ideas sound nice, I would love to have the BGR scale. It really helps make your character different from others when you have the freedom to pick whatever color you want. Aqua green hair with just the right amount of blue to make it not look too green. Hair highlights, two different hair colors, and Hetro eyes would be nice. Maybe they can put it into some of the in game hair dyes later down the line? (if they have any)

I agree that it would be nice if tails were customizable. For turgas they should be able to have those long puffy fox tails, or a wolf tail. Yes I know they are cats! But at least allow them to have the different types of tails found on house cats. Like the Persians fluffy tail. For muris, a small fox tail or bunny tail would be nice.

Someone mentioned alternate body types for male turga. It seems to be high in demand. o.o

EVENTS

They should have house events. Best looking house wins...I don't know, the title best house in Orta, a trophy to put in the trophy cabinet, furniture? Anything is good as a reward in this case.

Fishing contest! Biggest fish caught or the most worthless item ever caught event. Either one would be fun. lol

Some trivia games would be fun as well. Even a word jumble or name that emote event could work.

Getting a title for exploring certain areas would be nice.

What notIyeru said about adding more complex jumping puzzles. I second this motion. Also, lol to the "patient as a saint" title.

I also second notIyeru Fashion event.

Zenia1 wrote:
-bounces up and down- I really like these posts they're so fun if people don't start agruments with others on they're own personal thoughts.^^ Still first off I just sooo like some of your guyz ides.Like the hair thing Omg yes I so didn't get why Humans had to have another shade of Blue hair and not Black when Black is a more Common color used by players was like -shrugs- o.o Maybe they'll have Hair Dye or something.The Mermaids I don't really see as playable Charaters but if they where, I wouldn't be against it I think haveing Fins in the water and Fishy scale legs on land would be kinda neat.^^ As for the Muris thing I don't really see, I personally liked that they made them more Mouse like seeing that they are in fact Mice I never got why they where trying to turn them into foxes and bunnies in the frist place was like WHY??....  

Saki you should have been standing there with the development team during the planning phase.

I believe the Muris have fox and rabbit ears b/c they are supposed to be the smaller cute creatures. Had they made customizable tails, the look would have really been pulled off though.

I think the channels are very important to them since if the game lags due to over crowded servers they would lose ppl and that is bad.

Crops

I like your idea for crops, I hope they make us have to work more when it comes to crops too. Having to take care of the animals and plants in order to get a reward is a great idea. Many people would definitely pay good gold to avoid having to care for an animal and the crop. That makes farming a very profitable business to we the farmers. lol

Having animals that are mistreated run away would be a plus (or be annoying?), and having a animal that is well cared for reward you with maybe dbl amount of items would be nice too. Same for plants, neglected plants die and well cared for ones produce. (Pretty much what Saki was saying)

I also like the weather idea. They can have the weather random and on the calender it shows us the weather schedule. Seasons can change weekly, allowing for all 4 season to pass in one month. More rain during the spring season (first week), and more wind and snow during the last week of the month winter. Or they can do the season monthly like you already said.
They should also have places you can reach only by going a certain time of day, like some places you can only reach during low tide or whatever. (bad example since we can swim, but you get the point.)

Couples

For couples, I would say that having to agree to merge the home is a good idea. An invite system would be nice, however if we never see such a thing, you could just send a pm to ppl in advance as an invite. The ability to mass PM would be nice in this game! That is where those guilds claiming to be family like come in though. They would have to accept the invite and come to your parties and events.

Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:12 pm
I want actual Lime that i can eat.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:32 pm
Zelxski wrote:
-snip-  

I actually like all of these ideas. I'm most interested in the dynamic weather system, and the Mer-people race. I would love to play as a Mer-person, since it's not something I see in many MMOs.

The weather feature would also be great, since it would make Orta feel more immersive if it had its own weather cycles to accompany the day/night cycles. I played one game that had these two features together, and the devs pulled it off very, very nicely. It made the game world feel much more realistic.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:49 pm
I'd like to point out before putting suggestions in this suggestion thread, keep in mind that a lot of the things said in here could already be in the game! I'm already seeing a couple things that were planned or rumored at one point as well as a couple things like the eye color suggestion(from a different thread)/crop rewards/etc etc that is already in game.

It's probably best to give out suggestions once we've played it in alpha, or even once it's in OBT. People will just keep coming up with more and more suggestions, and there could be some disappointment from not seeing certain things in game even after suggesting it.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:59 pm
qawsar wrote:
I'd like to point out before putting suggestions in this suggestion thread, keep in mind that a lot of the things said in here could already be in the game! I'm already seeing a couple things that were planned or rumored at one point as well as a couple things like the eye color suggestion(from a different thread)/crop rewards/etc etc that is already in game.

It's probably best to give out suggestions once we've played it in alpha, or even once it's in OBT. People will just keep coming up with more and more suggestions, and there could be some disappointment from not seeing certain things in game even after suggesting it.  

Couldn't have said it better myself! c: