Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:45 pm
-bounces up and down- I really like these posts they're so fun if people don't start agruments with others on they're own personal thoughts.^^ Still first off I just sooo like some of your guyz ides.Like the hair thing Omg yes I so didn't get why Humans had to have another shade of Blue hair and not Black when Black is a more Common color used by players was like -shrugs- o.o Maybe they'll have Hair Dye or something.The Mermaids I don't really see as playable Charaters but if they where, I wouldn't be against it I think haveing Fins in the water and Fishy scale legs on land would be kinda neat.^^ As for the Muris thing I don't really see, I personally liked that they made them more Mouse like seeing that they are in fact Mice I never got why they where trying to turn them into foxes and bunnies in the frist place was like WHY?? o.o imo. As for the Food buff I think that they already have some food that have buff that last like 30 or 20 mins as for if they're good I don't remember, I just remember food that gave me like +____ for like 20min

Anywayssss~! what should I say..-put my finger to my mouth as I think-...Hmmm I don't think you woudl wanna hear this but....

I don’t know really Id really like them to make such they're prepared for how many people are paining to playing this game and make enough serves and channels to support them all. I’d feel bad for me and everyone else that isn't paining on playing on the best Desktop or Laptop and end up getting stuck in endless lag because they only make one server with Three channels or something really would like to see a lot of space.

I’d also like to see more of another life feel to the game. I love that we can swim, cook and cut trees it makes it feel like your in your own little world but I'd love to see Lime Odyssey be kind of like the Harvest Moon Games in some ways if you know what they are, where you have a house and your farm and the way you take care of your corps and live stalk .I personally don't really like that the farming system you have to sit and pay grow things. I feel for animals instead of growing from you standing there all day paying money into it, they grow over days(Ingame days) if you care for them well, and they would die after given set times or if they aren’t taken care of well and you can just harvest from adult animals daily as long as they are cared for and your stat for it is high you can get more then one of what your trying to get off them. As for plants it should be you plant a crop it grows over a few days (In Game days) like a real crops would. It could be the same as animals just getting more of what your harvesting off them depending on if you came and watered it,gave it fertilizer, if it was sunny out,your own stats and such.They could even be seasons to the game so only something’s could grown at given time points in the game, like mouthy in real life the seasons could change kind of like the new Pokémon games or just as days go by in game as in Day to Night it would count as a game day has gone by in Lime Odyssey, the game itself could even have it own calendar set based of the real one but it just go by 100x faster. Could really be used as other things like characters(The Player’s) could have their B-days on the day they come in today or rather made their character in the game yeah they will have who knows how many B-days in game over the game’s year compared to their one real life year one's but it could be they just get a small B-day buff or a little something special in the mail on that day. The days system thing could even be used on things such as the wedding system for couples or the days guild are made as their Anniversaries. It would really add a new layer to the game play and keep people on there toes while making things since some items would only be accessible at given times making it harder to construct or make something while also giving more value to things out of season in game seeing that you can only grow the things at cretin times. It also would just give it a new lively feel that I personally feel the game needs seeing that it feels to be lacking it in some places because I don't know just think having things to care for or look after to kill ime is neay since not everyone's into lvling 24/7.

I know the game hasn’t said this as not there or not I feel that the wedding system is there but should be added to as in there being a church invalided or something similer and a NPC that marries the couple after set quests or guide lines are met .I just feel it should be more special then you two bought the ring here’s your free costumes now you are married, that least that's what it seems to be. Should be a lot more like other games I’ve played where you can sent out invites to friends, in game family and guild mates to came and have a little get together in and chapel or little pervert spot to themselves and celebrate the couple's vow to be together in game as a married couple.

I also think once a couple is formed they should get more the title couple but emotes such as hold hands, cuddle, kiss on the cheek simple cute jesters that will give small buffs and such(As seen in Lucent Heart) and once they are married if they choose to do so more personal new emotes like passionate kiss and such that give a bit stronger buff will be given.

I would also like to suggest that it after the couple is married that the two have the option to combined their farms and houses( if they have them) to make a two story home or just a bigger one and expanses their farm plot where both will be able to live and work together on making ,selling decorating and such. This really should only be optional though seeing that not everyone will be marrying for true love or even friendship but maybe because they just want to say they are,they want the neat buffs and free costumes or just the options given to them as a married couple.

lol Wow I talk a lot lately on very strange things.... .//. and really....I have more I could say but I don't feel like saying now,maybe later... or someday ..>//<

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)
Advertisement

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:12 pm

They could even be seasons to the game so only something’s could grown at given time points in the game, like mouthy in real life the seasons could change kind of like the new Pokémon games or just as days go by in game as in Day to Night  

This is a great idea Saki! :3 I would love to see weather added into the game as well. I think that would be an exciting new feature that people would interested in! : D

peppermintrain

Rank 0
peppermintrain
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:17 pm
I like the weather/seasons idea, I think that would be very nice to have , even if only on occasion. I love games where I can experience weather change.

I also agree that it would be nice to see an option available to have different body types (as in the case of the male Turga.) Even if there were just two or three clickable options, like the faces and ears, it would really add to the customization.
While I don't plan to play a male Turga, I can see how some may want to be less muscular because he's so huge. (:

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:21 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:

They could even be seasons to the game so only something’s could grown at given time points in the game, like mouthy in real life the seasons could change kind of like the new Pokémon games or just as days go by in game as in Day to Night  

This is a great idea Saki! :3 I would love to see weather added into the game as well. I think that would be an exciting new feature that people would interested in! : D  

Wow Ebony you actually read that you need a cookie-gives cookies- =3 I kinda just need to talk lately still wow and thank chu glad chu liked that one.^///^

And yeah I agree Pepperment =o I doubt will see it but it be nice to have a few if anything seeing that some charaters-mumbles Turga- bodys are very awkward.

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Lhent

Rank 0
Lhent
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:26 pm
Definitely would like a weather/season thing for special harvesting, and liking the less buff male Turga. Not really fond of buff characters. :c

jackOWonderfull

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:43 am
suggesting first player mode. i hate 3p.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:31 am
jackOWonderfull wrote:
suggesting first player mode. i hate 3p.  

There is a first-person mode. Just zoom in all the way while viewing the back of your character. (Camera even scales in height in FP, because it's locked to your character's head. This includes height while on mounts.)

As for my suggestion? Mainly for late-game extra events for players to do in-game when there's nothing else to do:

- Russian Roulette Event via GMs (A la kitsu saga)

- An area accessible by a special ticket (sold via an NPC somewhere) that makes the game go retro platformer similar to LaTale's dotNuri. Can get silly prizes for completing it all the way.

- Have a long-jump skill (for all characters, learn-able at level 10~20 via an NPC in Blue Coral) and add more complex jumping puzzles.

- Exploring certain areas not needed to do quests should give EXP. Or simply entering a new area giving a very small amount of EXP. (A la Guild Wars 2)

- Costume Fashion event where when someone wins, they get a statue of themselves in blue coral / saint haven. (a la mabinogi)

- Two-rider mounts (And a "Deny two-ride request" option)

- those who participated in alphas should get the title "Patience of a Saint" with a slight movement speed increase stat (if possible.) Or a small gold pin with an Alpha "a" on it that gives said stat.

- Do costume design events on the forums.

- Get touhou costumes without permission because Korean countries already do that for USA products :V and ZUN has no headquarters in the US, and doesn't publish here.

- add the less-buff turga male option, because there are male turga NPCs that are less buff.

- add a mount racing event track of sorts. Or a triathlon event since we'll have swimming mounts in the future.

- add filter modes for changing the colors of the game to various things, such as sepia, etc.

Zenia1 wrote:
I know the game hasn’t said this as not there or not I feel that the wedding system is there but should be added to as in there being a church invalided or something similer and a NPC that marries the couple after set quests or guide lines are met .I just feel it should be more special then you two bought the ring here’s your free costumes now you are married, that least that's what it seems to be. Should be a lot more like other games I’ve played where you can sent out invites to friends, in game family and guild mates to came and have a little get together in and chapel or little pervert spot to themselves and celebrate the couple's vow to be together in game as a married couple.

I also think once a couple is formed they should get more the title couple but emotes such as hold hands, cuddle, kiss on the cheek simple cute jesters that will give small buffs and such(As seen in Lucent Heart) and once they are married if they choose to do so more personal new emotes like passionate kiss and such that give a bit stronger buff will be given

Lime KR already has dual-player emotes for hugging / kissing. (Was showcased during valentines day stuff. Also new costumes.)

I'd also like to see there be a daily quest system like Perfect World International for couples.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:07 am
In Lime Odyssey they do change environments to accommodate certain holidays.
Where were those Christmas screenshots.. hm

jackOWonderfull

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:33 am
Do you still see your hands?

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:34 am
jackOWonderfull wrote:
Do you still see your hands?  

In first person?

The game is also target-based, no crosshair, no real action elements.