suggesting first player mode. i hate 3p.
There is a first-person mode. Just zoom in all the way while viewing the back of your character. (Camera even scales in height in FP, because it's locked to your character's head. This includes height while on mounts.)
As for my suggestion? Mainly for late-game extra events for players to do in-game when there's nothing else to do:
- Russian Roulette Event via GMs (A la kitsu saga)
- An area accessible by a special ticket (sold via an NPC somewhere) that makes the game go retro platformer similar to LaTale's dotNuri. Can get silly prizes for completing it all the way.
- Have a long-jump skill (for all characters, learn-able at level 10~20 via an NPC in Blue Coral) and add more complex jumping puzzles.
- Exploring certain areas not needed to do quests should give EXP. Or simply entering a new area giving a very small amount of EXP. (A la Guild Wars 2)
- Costume Fashion event where when someone wins, they get a statue of themselves in blue coral / saint haven. (a la mabinogi)
- Two-rider mounts (And a "Deny two-ride request" option)
- those who participated in alphas should get the title "Patience of a Saint" with a slight movement speed increase stat (if possible.) Or a small gold pin with an Alpha "a" on it that gives said stat.
- Do costume design events on the forums.
- Get touhou costumes without permission because Korean countries already do that for USA products :V and ZUN has no headquarters in the US, and doesn't publish here.
- add the less-buff turga male option, because there are male turga NPCs that are less buff.
- add a mount racing event track of sorts. Or a triathlon event since we'll have swimming mounts in the future.
- add filter modes for changing the colors of the game to various things, such as sepia, etc.
I know the game hasn’t said this as not there or not I feel that the wedding system is there but should be added to as in there being a church invalided or something similer and a NPC that marries the couple after set quests or guide lines are met .I just feel it should be more special then you two bought the ring here’s your free costumes now you are married, that least that's what it seems to be. Should be a lot more like other games I’ve played where you can sent out invites to friends, in game family and guild mates to came and have a little get together in and chapel or little pervert spot to themselves and celebrate the couple's vow to be together in game as a married couple.
I also think once a couple is formed they should get more the title couple but emotes such as hold hands, cuddle, kiss on the cheek simple cute jesters that will give small buffs and such(As seen in Lucent Heart) and once they are married if they choose to do so more personal new emotes like passionate kiss and such that give a bit stronger buff will be given
Lime KR already has dual-player emotes for hugging / kissing. (Was showcased during valentines day stuff. Also new costumes.)
I'd also like to see there be a daily quest system like Perfect World International for couples.