EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 13, 2013 9:35 am

Suggestions Thread

Share what you want to see added to Lime!
Post something that you really want to see added to Lime Odyssey! It can be anything from settings to gameplay!
I personally would really like to see the game incorporate a Mermaid Race. That sounds really silly but they don't need to have fins on land, they could have legs or something with scales... xD I think this race would be awesome to see in Lime and I really hope it is incorporated!
I would also love to have orange and black hair made available for the Human Race. xD For some reason both Muris and Turga's have black hair but Human's don't and I think that is a relatively common color. I would also love orange hair because orange hair is awesome. xD
I think Muris tails should be customizable and they should bring the fox ears back!

Suggest what you think should be added to the game! ^_^
Advertisement

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:00 am
what i realy realy want is the option to have different eye color Very Happy i want my left eye purple/red and my right eye blue/yellow <3 and i alsow want 800x600 resolution >.<

Tofu_master

Rank 0
Tofu_master
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:29 am
Really, the only thing in Lime that's got my attention is their "farming" and "system" I wanna see how that is like in the actual game play. Being a fan of minecraft and all the time I've spend in the building mode was fun. To me, I've always wondered how minecraft in mmo perspective would feel like, and I'm hoping Lime can gimme some satisfaction in it.

I'm also hoping the Life classes would prove to be useful in the long time. I still remember old games I've played, I could make buff scrolls, but only lasts 30 seconds and the stat boost is useless. So I would say I'm hoping the buffs from the chief life class would be useful and last perhaps 5 mins maybe?

Gameplay wish in abilities and such? Don't really care, I feel games like these are more fun with people you play with than the actual gameplay it self~

I feel like this just became a "your opinion on this game post" rather than suggestions lol~

Desu~

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tofu?

peppermintrain

Rank 0
peppermintrain
PostedMar 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Mermaids, Black/Orange hair and Fox Ears Please

I agree that a playable mermaid race would be fantastic, and very unique.

Likewise, I would also love to see black and orange hair color options for humans. I think this is pretty reasonable since real people have black and orange hair, right? These are really common colors that would make the character creation a lot better.

Also, Muris fox ears were really cute and I saw a ton of people using them while watching game play videos. I think they were really popular, it's sad to see them missing from new character creation options. As someone who plans on playing a Muris, I liked the ear options and would like them back!

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:16 pm
For the hair colors, I think it would be simpler to have a BGR scale. When you click hair, you customize how much blue, red, and green you want in it. Then you can any color you want! Also, why not have highlights in your hair too!!!

----- "Relinquish your pain unto me..." KOS-MOS, Xenosaga: Episode 1

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:20 pm
suggest the eye color Q.Q you dont see that in most mmo or rather in non!!! make LO more awesome with option of dif eye color Q.Q <3 <3

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Azurasin wrote:
suggest the eye color Q.Q you dont see that in most mmo or rather in non!!! make LO more awesome with option of dif eye color Q.Q <3 <3  
Actually they already have different eyeshapes and eye color/irises :9

Edification

Rank 0
Edification
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:24 pm
mentioned something similar before but: alternate types for some races (specifically a lean and buff male turga)

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:28 pm
this is what i want <3 OMFG!!!! hahahaha and in ee this isnt posibel but i play with an eye patch or a dazling eye >.< am that kind of person that likes dif eye color or eyepatch or a cursed eye

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:37 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Mar 13, 2013 7:50 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Azurasin wrote:

Holy crap, I have an OC with eyes like that, but with more realistic coloring. o.o

Now I must re-create him in LO.

+10000 to this idea, do want.

Edit: To expand on this idea, I'd like to suggest giving players the ability to mix and match their character's eye colors (and by this, I mean letting players make their character's left eye brown and the right eye red, for example). This would make LO stand out even more - and I haven't seen an MMO that actually allows for this, period.