rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:12 pm
Tried re-installing, tried every thing i could from technical section.
Others tried too, but to no avail.
This is definitely a server/client side problem. Ebil, if it is the developers intention to block our region from playing, please at least make it known to us. My friends are already moving on, i however truly do like this game, but if it aint gonna work...then i guess i gotta move too.

At least make an official statement somewhere as to whteher this is fixable, or it's gonna be like this forever, or whatever. The lack of attention to a whole REGION is pissing ppl off, and their downloading other games:(
Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:14 pm
Devs are looking into this. I do not have any time frame when this will be fix. Sorry.

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:19 pm
So, am i right to assume, this is indeed a bug, and not an official act to block us? Help me out here buddy, i need some kinda ammo, to reason and delay my friends from abandoning this game altogether.

At least if we know it's a bug, we can play a fps or some other TEMP game while waiting for this to be fixed:)

daniel_saputro

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:38 pm
No,my friends did nothing as i said,they just wait for the next day and it suddenly can log in.while other still having the same problem.I also tried to re-install and do anything i can do,but still doest work.Until now,i tried to log in,but still have the same problem.So pls ask the dev to keep it up this matter as mostly happen in Singapore.Thanks.

diefordev

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:53 pm
Yeah.So it's been 3 days. Quit posting la guys. Aeria doesn't give a **** bout some insignificant little dot on the worlds map. Their too busy catering to people who are playing the game and are still unsatisfied.

Let me tell you something k? Once a game does this to it's players, the players move to other brand names, not just other games, but other brands. Cos the normal human reaction is such. The same goes for another brand name, where every game they release it is branded "pay to win."

Keep it up and the general consensus for aeria games will simply be: "Unstable, don't waste your time and effort"

Anyways. Bye! I'm not gonna sit around trying to log in endlessly with hopes of some miraculous fix.

KMA.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:29 am
As soon as you started to swear, I didnt bother to continue reading your post and I am going to say this: It is NOT Aerias fault nor can Aeria do anything about it until the Developer provides a new Patch, which is already being worked on.

daniel_saputro

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:02 am
We do not know whose fault and we are not talking about whose fault is this.But what we are asking is just some confirmation about what is happening.It seem does not make any sense,while other player can log in and play and other cannot.I believe there is something wrong with the server while the last maintenance is happened. So please fix it as soon as possible as its already 3 days,and most people start losing their patience. Thank You.

-GeneralYang-

Kinnie19

Rank 0
Kinnie19
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:41 am
rexbrampy wrote:
So, am i right to assume, this is indeed a bug, and not an official act to block us? Help me out here buddy, i need some kinda ammo, to reason and delay my friends from abandoning this game altogether.

At least if we know it's a bug, we can play a fps or some other TEMP game while waiting for this to be fixed:)  

Am from Singapore as well. You can ask your friends to give it some time, play some fps like you said.

I did the patch download at home and office. It's working ok for me. I doubt it's IP block or so. I really wished I can give you more information, with what I did, but currently I can only tell you it's not about the IP block. Hope this helps (:

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:24 am
Thanks alot Kinnie bro.

Ok...So lets deduce abit. Your office com and home com got anything different anot? Like how u downloaded the patch? Did u let it auto-download, or u got go get the files from somewhere?
Your office and home pc, running on what os? Did u acess from internet explorer or firefox?

Cos i know got some bugs. Untill today whenever i log onto forum, i click new topic i am logged out again, can't stay logged in. everytime i reply or post i have to relog in forum.

You using starhub or singnet? Perhaps it's some ip proxy blah blah...i dunno all these internet stuff la...but my wife know:) So if u free, please try tell me all u can bro. Appreciate it. Thanks man:)

daniel_saputro

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:47 am
Guys its work already,mine can play now.Thanks GM.