rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:59 am
I Understand That you're just trying to help GS.
So i'll try my best to not let my fustrations show in this post.

Why do we have to provide our specs? I've played to level 42 on this PC. What could have been updated in this last patch, that could possibly have launched the game beyond my current specs?

Point to note. By reading the forums, i pretty much gather that Western players seem to be able to log in and play as usual. Whereas Me, My wife, My friend all in Singapore, are unable to play and all have the same "Client is not up to date" problem. Its been 48 hrs since this problem....with no end in sight, no acknowledgement from the GM of any sort about this problem too.

I have seen Ebilfish's reply to the current state INGAME and the unhappiness of changes etc etc, but no notice has been made whther the administrators are even AWARE of what i assume, is a select region problem.

Not to sound rude....but which would take precedence? Ppl unhappy about the current state of affairs, but still playing? or ppl who can't even LOG IN TO PLAY?
Hope you catch my drift.

I'm having a hard time convincing my friend and wife to not leave the game altogether....Help us. 48 hrs of non action is testing ppl's patience, but the total lack of acknowledgement of this problem is down right INFURIATING.

Thanks for your time.

P.S(It's Gonna be friday tomorrow here in Singapore, and ppl here would like to geth their game on)
Advertisement

daniel_saputro

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:41 am
Yes pls help this confusing thing.Tmrw gonna be friday and it will be 3 days after the last maintenance that i cant play.i try to msg the GM personally and no reply.pls fix this problem.

mkzeya87

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:02 pm
Seems like players from this region are having the same technical difficulties. For the record, I've uninstalled / reinstalled the game, turned off my firewall, download zipped clients posted by fellow players on the forum, and repeated these processes on both my PC and laptop. Still nothing appears to be working. I really hope that this issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:06 pm
Thanks Mkzeya. I also tried whatever i could. It's the same for all of the ppl i know here in sg. SAME error.
The weekend is here and none of us can play....My friends already starting to download a new game-__- I really like this game, hope it can be resolved fast,before they drag me off, or start playing another game:(