MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedMar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

items that were tradable before patch now are not? Bug?

localisation error or?
OK i got some tele scrolls that were tradable hence why i was allowed to put them into my guild storage (not to be confused with adventurers ones) after patch they still in guild storage but now untradable and shouldn't be stored there?

also I got a 4.2 power stone from salvaging (again not to be confused by the free 4.2's you get given) it was tradable before, and now is not?

regards

Terry

<a></a>
Advertisement

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedMar 12, 2013 11:48 pm
If anything, it might actually be a "fix" to prevent you from making multiple characters and stockpiling on more of these things. For the teleport scrolls, anyway.

......Let's hope it's not. Before, you can store mounts into your account storage. Now you cannot.

There are also other items that are now untradable, like campfires. Mostly quest rewards, though.

...At least Ledise and Raden Vouchers are still tradable. For now.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 13, 2013 2:25 am

Re: items that were tradable before patch now are not? Bug?

localisation error or?
MissChief wrote:
OK i got some tele scrolls that were tradable hence why i was allowed to put them into my guild storage (not to be confused with adventurers ones) after patch they still in guild storage but now untradable and shouldn't be stored there?

also I got a 4.2 power stone from salvaging (again not to be confused by the free 4.2's you get given) it was tradable before, and now is not?

regards

Terry  

For now, report it as a bug.