Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:11 pm
hmm no wonder many people quit.. dk devs made their own downfall
Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:19 pm
The drop and gold change was not on purpose and it's gonna be fixed. Quit whining all the times instead of understand the developpment stage the game is still in..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:24 pm
well i dropped my 1st epic item today on floor 5 of temple (lvl 30 shield seems stats are better than a lvl 40 one o.o), not many blues dropping and of course the 130 gold per mob is a bit low but am sure they will get that fixed

Terry

<a></a>

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:03 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
The drop and gold change was not on purpose and it's gonna be fixed. Quit whining all the times instead of understand the developpment stage the game is still in..  

Lol so true, but understand all the panic this time is for a reason, since it would really turn upside down the whole in game economy and gameplay. Rune prices are already sky high (and it would double), and I don't know how we would be supposed to support our cap level characters. Killing in desert is hard, especially for healers stacking dots, and without already good gears - almost impossible to solo. 12, 7 and 2k hp to take down DOES make a difference, you know. Laughing

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:31 am
JinniBottle wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Lol so true, but understand all the panic this time is for a reason, since it would really turn upside down the whole in game economy and gameplay.  
I understand pretty well, but start to treath and scream against aeria, while they didn't on purpose such bad change is really usless.

They are trying to improve the game, hear our suggestions and apply them. The game is still on the developpment stage and it's subject of changes anytime. The fact that a patch has gone bad for code errors don't mean they wont repair the damage.

Farming will be back, togheter with the runes. Just give time to time.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:57 am
At least ya'll can PLAY the game....I been playing, got a lvl 42 char, and with this recent update...I and as far as i know, my WHOLE country, have the "client is not up to date" Error...Can't even play.

48Hrs...Is a real STRAIN on most ppls patience....

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:52 am
I hope they fix everything before I hit 29 in sb. Sad

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:07 am
Could understand the complaints from residents living in Singapore not being allowed to play. But those mad about lack of item drops and gold gain you really should walk outside Aeria Games and play some of the older games where grinding actually means you grind. People are getting far too pampered now days in the gaming community especially here.

If you want something like runes you should go work for them not complain until drop rate is increased so it's most convenient. Just going to cause boredom in the long run. Make games difficult not easier!

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:35 am
Anarchist69x wrote:
Could understand the complaints from residents living in Singapore not being allowed to play. But those mad about lack of item drops and gold gain you really should walk outside Aeria Games and play some of the older games where grinding actually means you grind. People are getting far too pampered now days in the gaming community especially here.

If you want something like runes you should go work for them not complain until drop rate is increased so it's most convenient. Just going to cause boredom in the long run. Make games difficult not easier!

Tbh lack of drops I could careless about. It's the gold that gets me the most. Orcs, when in a 2 person party, drop around 92 gold and this goes for Pantera as well. Crabs is a little bit better, but just slightly.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:45 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
JinniBottle wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Lol so true, but understand all the panic this time is for a reason, since it would really turn upside down the whole in game economy and gameplay.  
I understand pretty well, but start to treath and scream against aeria, while they didn't on purpose such bad change is really usless.

They are trying to improve the game, hear our suggestions and apply them. The game is still on the developpment stage and it's subject of changes anytime. The fact that a patch has gone bad for code errors don't mean they wont repair the damage.

Farming will be back, togheter with the runes. Just give time to time.  

I know ppl tend to whine and rage everytime something even not really significant happens, but just sayin this time Ive been quite shocked myself. But anyways, glad to hear it's not intended and gonna be fixed.

annsachd wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

Tbh lack of drops I could careless about. It's the gold that gets me the most. Orcs, when in a 2 person party, drop around 92 gold and this goes for Pantera as well. Crabs is a little bit better, but just slightly.  

And mind that you would need to grind twice as much gold to get runes you need, since their actual price would double for sure. But well, again, nothing to talk about since it's getting worked on.