filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:16 am
The Gold/Drop changes were not mentioned in the recent Patch. We do not know if it is a bug or the Developer did it on purpose.

Advertisement

Tactus

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:50 am

Re: Ninja Patches on march 12, 2013

annsachd wrote:
Gold drop was supposedly increased, but from what I can tell this has also lowered  

Wait.. what? Where was gold drop rate supposedly increased? Please post your source.

Kinnie19

Rank 0
Kinnie19
PostedMar 13, 2013 2:18 am
(A) With the gold drop reduced, people would have a few options.

1. Buy gold, thus encouraging more gold farmers to come to the server.

2. People just quit, as the balance is not there. Call them wanting the 'easy mode, carebear, farmers or whatever' players you want, but you do need the economy to continue. Without this type of players, items and ingame gold prices are going to fluctuate to the roof. (If you need me to explain this, I have nothing to say.)

(B) With the item level droprate and experience change.

1. Level 42 to farm at mobs that are their levels, with gears and rune upgrading failure rate is so high. This goes to point (A), gold rate reduced. Please do not think everyone has been here from the start, with millions and millions of gold in their bank to backup this argument.

2. Not everyone is 42, with +7 +8 gears. People at 38-41, with lower refined gears are farming lower mobs is the only way to get to 42, pots ingame (HP or MP) are not cheap.

This is only my opinion on the game. Do not use your own class or account to debate on this argument. Each and every class have pros and cons.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:09 am

Tactus wrote:
annsachd wrote:
Gold drop was supposedly increased, but from what I can tell this has also lowered  

Wait.. what? Where was gold drop rate supposedly increased? Please post your source.  

sup·pos·ed·ly
/səˈpōzidlē/
Adverb
According to what is generally assumed or believed (often used to indicate that the speaker doubts the truth of the statement).

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:23 pm
Another Note:

Mobs appear to be significantly less. This would be fine if spawn rate were a bit faster. As of now, when several parties are attempting to do dailies it leaves a lot of down time between mobs/spawn time.

elrond49

Rank 0
elrond49
PostedMar 13, 2013 2:00 pm
filipvarga wrote:
The Gold/Drop changes were not mentioned in the recent Patch. We do not know if it is a bug or the Developer did it on purpose  

Please link on recent patch.Ty

PM, GM and GS(Only player and Community Volunteer) dont know are you this bug please tell me WHO know ?

i know game is still in OB (suprised when see Version 1.1.0.92.-9362(Release) ) and dont know its game Released Candidate(RC) or Release to marketing (RTM) ?

Without official post on the new patch as players we can only guess what is happening and this often leads to the unnecessary topic and spreading false information.

Regards Vladimir aka elrond

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 13, 2013 2:33 pm
elrond49 wrote:
Please link on recent patch.Ty  

There are no Patch Notes posted on the Forum.

I have received those information from a GM in private and cannot provide a link to that, sorry.

You can, however, check this Topic for latest Ruemon changes and that is basically what happened with the last Patch. Gold/Exp rates should not have been changed, as I was told.

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Tactus wrote:
annsachd wrote:

Well while low level characters stopped dropping gold, we had a member of our guild get 112,000 gold from a single crab at the Lake of Illusion or whatever it's called. This happened to him twice before dropping back to normal.

For awhile I was getting over 800 gold from a single crab that used to give me 600 gold.

leebrave2

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:57 pm
This is what the patch was?

I would have thought fixing the **** FPS issue would be more important since tons of people are still not able to take part in RVR etc

I've not played the game for 3 weeks now since i see no point as the content has become repetative, i can't do any kind of pvp and now its sounds like its even worse now that i cant farm runes without going to an already player filled tower

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:34 pm
leebrave2 wrote:

I would have thought fixing the **** FPS issue would be more important since tons of people are still not able to take part in RVR etc  

Devs are aware of this issue and are working on it. Sadly, it'll take a bit longer than everyone would hope to correct.