well im agree, this system about drop rate sucks, i guess its to avoid the gold farmers that sells gold, but devs are killing pve, why?
1) Level 42 cant farm runes red/yellows (its ok dont get exp, but we need get runes and money :S)
2) This will kill pve for sure and players lvl 42 will be forced to atemp to RvR/CS only and the players will get bored for sure.
3) Players will be forced to make alts and this will kill the game and the guild aswell, why? cause the guilds will have lots of alts :S, DK online need more people to play no 2nd account or chars.
1) Let emtant mobs drops Runes
2) Lv 42 wont be able to gain exp/money only drop and runes at temple.
3) Instead 10 levels below set 20 levels so highers levels can farm
Ill edit about RvR but wait i heard is buggy and the people get DC
And Agree, i get the DC when the RvR start right now and when RvR ends most of my PT got DC
1) If Diones port to even town you get ported in the eos spawn and can kill everyone.
2) Guards most hits harder and have to get agroo cause like this we still can camp each other.