mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:28 am

Guards
Bryan.Fury wrote:
...If you have found a way to decrypt the files and read informations (and maybe also edit and crypt back as a working file) i would like to do it. I need that because i'm really sad of seeing all these traslation errors .-. I wanna correct all of them or traslate what i can into italian  

You can un-pack files. Of cause, You can correct text/information inside "your copy of files"...
but it's no way to pack it back and force game to use them - 100% NOT legal.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:36 am
I'd just like to put his here, as I could not provide an accurate explanation the first time I replied about this subject.

5. License to Use
You may not (a) sublicense, rent, lease, loan, sell or otherwise transfer the Software or the Services (or any part thereof) (b) modify, adapt, reverse engineer or decompile the Software, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software; (c) create any derivative works in respect of the Software or the Service; or (d) otherwise use the Software or the Service except as expressly provided in this Agreement. Title to the Software, and all rights with respect to the Software and Service not specifically granted under this Agreement, including without limitation all rights of reproduction, modification, distribution, display, disassembly and de-compilation and all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights and interests are reserved to AGE or its licensor(s).  

Source

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:47 am
Agree.

all provided information could be learned from the game.
You need paper and pen to write it down Smile post it on forum.

No Hack(s) or the Software modification.

@BryanFury: try to get contact with Aeria... to get "Italian" version officially, but keep in mind - current version is not designed to support multi-languages...

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:05 am
My intention is not to hack or bad edit the game. I wish to traslate by myself the game to Italian or try at least to correct the english errors

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:34 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
My intention is not to hack or bad edit the game. I wish to traslate by myself the game to Italian or try at least to correct the english errors  

Yep, but point from Filip:
You are not allowed to use modified client (with your translation).

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:37 am
I think that if the DEV will allow somehow to take the work of the traslation or the correction, the game will improve faster.. (like was happening to our L2 server.. i was the one that used to traslate the client, correct errors and some other little stuff) but that is just a tought

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:52 am
@Bryan.Fury: You should discuss it with DKO Manager/Community Manager. May be learn Korean..

I like the game and could provide help for free... so far, by providing information about game's content.

I can tell You errors in descriptions... for example, ring gives +MP, but in description text shows bonus for HP.
Also, some Consistency check could be done... some items does not have correct icon/picture... some parameters are wrong... etc...

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:39 am
What I was trying to say, the ToS prohibits client extraction and/or editing.
You may not use it to obtain the source code or to hack, but the ToS does not allow it so you should not do it.

shaiyaexileblah

Rank 0
shaiyaexileblah
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:36 am

Ruemon lag getting worse

ok i am getting bored now the lag is so bad i am less than 1fps ... whilst in battle . is the issue ever going to get fixed. It has been laggy ever since CB we now in OB and still this bug not been sorted.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:47 pm
issue with lags - main issue.

Looks like Korean developers just show real FPS * 10...
on selection screen I'm getting up to 290 FPS Shocked (in the past was around 60).