Lancaeron

Rank 0
Lancaeron
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:25 am

Re: WTN Extended GM Weekly! Ends: 03/24/2013

Help a fellow player out!
GMZeal wrote:

-Original Content only! Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.  

claudyu_10 wrote:
Wartune it is a ... [-snipped-]  

I smell a Wikia copy-pasta. >.>

Put some effort into it, man. Personalize your guide to suit the playerbase here on Wartune-Aeria. Dress it up a bit. Go into specifics! And while you're at it, throw in some tips and advice.
Don't just copy-pasta entire wikis [written by a bunch o' different people] just to be able to say, "Ohai, I have a guide." Riiiight.

Besides, the Wartune wiki you copied from horribly lacks accurate and detailed info on some aspects of the game ... which makes it ineffective as a guide. No one appreciates a guide that doesn't serve its purpose well.
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:03 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
Going a bit further on what Muzii said, I think it would be neat if we had a Guides section on these forums Smile

If this happens, I'll write guides for it Smile  

well we do have Wartune Guide Section  

I think what AN means is having a designated section in forums for guides... like the self help section in CoG here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1293
not just a thread where they're listed.  

Yep. I'll be honest, I just came across that thread yesterday and didn't even know it existed, my eyes drift right past a thread that hasn't been commented on for several months. If we had a sub-forum for guides, there's something that sticks out to people, and they know exactly where to click to find the info they're most likely here looking for (I have to guess more than 50% of people come here looking for specific information about the game)

I'll tell ya that R2 has that type of forum, and that's where I go to research things when people ask me a question for which I don't have the answer. Very simple to make (I manage a couple of forums, it takes a few minutes at most to set that up) and I can't think of any reason it shouldn't happen =)

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:08 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
Going a bit further on what Muzii said, I think it would be neat if we had a Guides section on these forums Smile

If this happens, I'll write guides for it Smile  

well we do have Wartune Guide Section  

I think what AN means is having a designated section in forums for guides... like the self help section in CoG here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1293
not just a thread where they're listed.  

Yep. I'll be honest, I just came across that thread yesterday and didn't even know it existed, my eyes drift right past a thread that hasn't been commented on for several months. If we had a sub-forum for guides, there's something that sticks out to people, and they know exactly where to click to find the info they're most likely here looking for (I have to guess more than 50% of people come here looking for specific information about the game)

I'll tell ya that R2 has that type of forum, and that's where I go to research things when people ask me a question for which I don't have the answer. Very simple to make (I manage a couple of forums, it takes a few minutes at most to set that up) and I can't think of any reason it shouldn't happen =)  

~pokes Mazinger~ pretty please?

kyr125

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:56 pm
Guild Battle

U better Pot up because of the new cross servser GA, lots of strong and hard hitters from diff wartune sites, unless if you know can defeat them Very Happy

<a></a>

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:08 am
wtf this bulshet what personalize? is not a composition to be personalize...the wartune it is a game and all informations is same...is not 10 games to write diferent things about it...yea maybe i copy paste some fragment i didnt say no but i say it is a game and all information are same...per example i write about knight,mage,and archer,another player from here when write about knight,mage and archer don t have anithing to say more than me because that information are general information lol...this is 1 example...or i write divine altar or mount or i dont know ... all information are general information...how personalize? to say about my character? what strong it is? to be personalize?...lol only then it is personalize i think.

Effu

Rank 0
Effu
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:03 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Effu wrote:
http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Clothing
I created this guide on the wartune wiki.
Proof can be provided Smile  

Move it to here so we can have it in our forum.  

Okey dokey... And its done, Just edited my reply ^_^

WOAH! O_o

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:20 am
claudyu_10 wrote:
wtf this ******* what personalize? is not a composition to be personalize...the wartune it is a game and all informations is same...is not 10 games to write diferent things about it...yea maybe i copy paste some fragment i didnt say no but i say it is a game and all information are same...per example i write about knight,mage,and archer,another player from here when write about knight,mage and archer don t have anithing to say more than me because that information are general information lol...this is 1 example...or i write divine altar or mount or i dont know ... all information are general information...how personalize? to say about my character? what strong it is? to be personalize?...lol only then it is personalize i think.  

The contest asks you to write a guide, not to copy and paste one from somewhere else. It specifically says only original work and no plagerising, which means it will not accept any copied work.

If you feel that there is nothing new you can add to that specific topic you copied about then write about something else.

Also please keep your language in forums pg13 and do not try to avoid filters by using alternative spelling.

zuten1988

Rank 0
zuten1988
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:27 am   Last edited by zuten1988 on Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am. Edited 1 time in total

GM weekly event

Guide for WORLD BOSS
Here is some guide for WORLD BOSS activity after patch 1.5 part 1.I hope this little info will be usefull -
-There are still 3 World Boss event everyday only for level 20+ player:
1) Bloodfang : 11.00-12.00 server time
This Boss look like wolf and will use Magic Attack
2) Ragnoch : 16.00-17.00 server time
This Boss look like worm and will use Physical Attack
3) Redoga Drake : 22.00-23.00 server time
This Boss look like dragon and will use Magic Attack

-Every player can use voucher and balen to power up their stats
-Balen are needed to use revive or enter battle option
-Every 500,000 damage player do to World Boss,every player will get Aspiration
-All World Boss is immune to Stun and Reduce Casting
-we can use potion to increase PATK or MATK to inflict more damage to BOSS
-We should try to get last hit to kill BOSS to get 1.5M gold reward
-If we get 1% damage we will get warrior pack ( 50K gold and 50K Daru )
-We also can use scroll to power up our attack.

and thats it from me..^__^ (HunTeR12 (sever 1))

dyde2012

Rank 0
dyde2012
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:30 am

How you need to make your character for Battleground 49

It's more like how u make ur daily tasks and become ubber in 49 Battleground
Hello everyone !!!
I want to make this guide for people who canít play battlegroud coz they are too low. If you are a donator then you will have some benefits but you can become ubber if youíre a normal player too.
This is for Battleground 40-49, so you just lvled to lvl 40.
What you need to make 95 devotation so look what you need to do everyday:
1- Check In- here try to hit 26 days becose you will get a good price( 1.2k Voucher, 2 Pdef lvl3 and 1 Gem pack, you can get from last one 2 lvl 3 gems and you can get 1 lvl 4 if ur lucky too). So at every 26 days you can make a lvl4 gem.
2- Daily Login- you make this when you login.
3- Speack in world chat- for this you just need to say something in world chat.
4- Visit Farm- here go to your farm. You have all day to ďstealĒ from your friends resource. Here I advice you steal just gold and kyanite. Also since your at Farm plant 8 L2 Superior Gold Seed and 1 L2 Superior Kyanite Seed. In 4 hrs you should collect them or else ur friends will start to steal them.
5- Plunder another player- go to wilds ( at lvl 40 your castel should be in 31-40 zone but when you make 41 move to 41-40 map ) and attack 2 players castle, try to find players who can kill it donít attack it if you die. After you make this 2 so you can make 5 devotation atack 3 more so you can finish all your trys.
6- Plunder a quarry- this u can make it also in wilds. Get 2 mines so you get gold every hour. When your lvl 40 get 2 mines lvl 39-40 and when your lvl 41 get 2 mines lvl 49-50.
7- Capture an astral- this option is free everyday so open just 1 astral everyday and you get 5 devotation
8- Fight a World Boss- here is simple you need to go at a World Boss and enter just one time. You ofc make till last hit( who knows maybe your lucky and you get it ). There are 3 WB per day if its possible try to go at all. If you have 200 Vouchers use them too and you will get 50% to all of your stats. If u use them then use them after you buffed potion, scrolls( if u have ).
9- Contribute to your guild- to make this u just need to contribute to your guild( any amount of gold).
10- Perform a guild blessing- go to guild/guild territory/altar and use all your attempts. Its not much( just 20k for spin) you can make gold from WB,farm its not hard.
11- Enter the Altar of Ennoblement- just go to Altar of Ennoblement and stay there 2 hrs. You will get 60 stamina so that means 3 runs in Campaign.
12- Complete a solo dungeon- you usualy have 100 stamina and plus 60 from altar that mean 160 stamina. This is 8 runs in a Campaign. Blitz all 8 but make a map were u donít get exp at all becose you donít need exp( for exemple I make Banshee Wetlands Lvl 30-32, Iím doing this coz I usualy get cryptic key there ).
13- Complete a multiplayer dungeon- here you have 3 attempts so you finish a multiplayer( Nether Forest, Claristun, The Graveyard one of this 3 coz they donít give exp ). And now you have 2 more. With this 2 you make 2 Void Nightmare but you make just first 2 bosses, if ur lucky to get Yaros map you make that too but donít make final map last boss coz you will get exp to much. I say you make this 2 runs just first 2 boss to get legendary stone. This way till you make lvl 49 you will have your rings and jewelry upgraded to legendary.
14- Participate in group arena fight- here you need to make just 3 but you will make all 30 becose you need Insignia and Pvp Points. There are 2 GA per day so I think its time to make all 30. Try here to make arena with 2 players similar with your lvl and battle rating.
15- Spend Balens/Vouchers- u spend vouchers when you give 200 for WB. If u donít have it then you can make this just with 25 vouchers( go Shop/Vauchers and buy from there a rune lvl 3 with 25). If u donít want to make this way then you can do it by reduce the cooldown of a Building/Tech Team, wait here till ur time its under 10 min and u spend just 5 vouchers.
16- Challenge another player- u need to chanllenge 10 players in Arena Duel , no need to win just play 10. You can make 20 if u want coz u get more rewards.
17- Complete a daily quest- finish 3 daily quest donít make all daily quest coz u donít need that exp its to much and if u get it u donít have time to make legendary rings/jewelry. This are best 3 daily quest u should do : Arena Party Challenge, Plunder Hostile City and Enter a Battleground ( but this is just my opinion ).
18- Complete a bouty quest- here you need to complete 5 bounty White quest so u get low exp.
19- Harvest- pick up one time ur farm after 4 hrs.
20- Enter the Forgotten Catacombs- here you will make all the exp you will need from lvl 40-49. That is why I sayed donít get exp from other place then here becose here you get Gems and Tokens. When you enter in Cata try to make it with a Cryptic Key if u have if no then its fine simple too. Here I give an exemple of something: lets say u ca go to lvl 53 cata, if u can go to 53 donít go till there, go just till 50 and get boss if u cant kill 55 boss then donít go coz its waist of exp. I keep say donít get lot of exp becose if u donít get lots of exp at lvl 49 u can have ur full set full with 5s gems and also to make 2 rings and 2 jewelry legendary you need 1.600 tokens( 5 lvl 40 Epic Shard for each item and one cost 80 tokens).
21- Enter in battleground- to make this u just need to enter in BG and leave. If ur lvl 40 its verry verry hard to play against someone lvl 45+ coz they have 45 set and you have 35 set. Till you make lvl 45 ( and donít rush it to get it ) just make honor how much u can: 30 or 90 from final bg if ur team win or lose and from carting. 5 lvls u have a lots of time to cart so you u will get lots of Battleground Treasure Chest.
From what I sayed before you can pass 1 and donít make 1( not first, the first one make it everyday). U have 20 task u need to make everyday to make 95 devotation. If u make 95 devotation u can get 1 mount whip, 1 gem lvl2 and 3 soul crystal and for a normal player( the ones who donít spend cash) this count a lot. I usualy pass the one with spend vouchers coz im not spending vouchers on WB, I keep vouchers to upgrade my farm.
And now I wanna say few tips u can also do :
ē If u have time and u donít have nothing else to do spend ur time hunting Monsters in Wilds so u can get daru
ē Always try to keep ur Town Hall, Gold Rafinery, Academy and Barracks same with ur lvl. First 2 so u can get more gold production, Academy so u can teach more in ur Tehnology and last one for ur troops. Trops will be a little hard to get similar with ur lvl( when ur 49 ) but not impossible
ē Academy-at lvl 49 try have them all at same lvl
ē When is Guild Battle try always to participate becose you will get good Honor, Insignia, Mount Whip and Soul Crystal
ē Troops- I think Knights are better then Angels but now everyone with what they like and also if ur troop is infront is also better then when hero is infront and take all dmg
ē Guild skills- try to make them as high as u can
ē Potions, Scrolls, Rune, luck stone even if they are low lvl donít sell them they are good
ē Crystaloids- keep them coz from lvl2 u can make lv3 and from lvl 3 in lvl 4 and so on and u can make higher legendary set ( like 50 or 60, donít make 40 set coz its waist of time and gold, but it looks awsome )
ē Refinement Crystal- this are best item for Refine you items. So even if u have lvl1 keep them when u make 10 u can make 1 lvl2
ē Medalions- everytime u get a new rank buy them coz a medalion make a difference in a battle
ē Gems- I think here donít start to convert gems everytime when u got 4-5. What I wanna say is wait to make gems of same kind donít start to convert them when u have them lvl 2-3. It take some time but this way u donít spend money on convert and u can donate ur gold to guild and make guild skill
ē When u make BGs use atleast Lvl3 Int Potion, Lvl3 Power Potion ( they cost 10k each, u get them from guild shop ) and also use Lvl3 Endurance Potion too ( just 120 insignia, u get it from arena shop )
ē Till u make lvl 45 make 3000 Insignia and buy lvl 45 set from Arena Shop. You will need Armor 800 insignia, Brooch 500 insignia, Sword 1100 insignia and Helmet 600 insignia. You can make insignia by playing Group Arena or Guild Battle. At GA if u will u will get 15 insignia and if u lose u will get 5 and at GB u will get also good insignia even if win or lose. Try to enchant the set till you make lvl 45 so at kvk 45 u can wear it
ē When u make Crusader and 10k Insignia buy 20 Royal Steed Card Shard and u make ur second mount, give awsome stats
ē And if u are a mage I think if u use this skills u donít have problems : Heart Elemental lvl2, Mana Master lvl3, Lightning Bold lvl5, Rain of Fire lvl5, Restoration lvl2, Healing Empowerment lvl2, Suntoria lvl1, Blessed Light lv1, Castinator lvl1, Meteoric Destroyer lvl1, Purification lvl1. This is what im using and I donít have problems.
ē Everytime when u find blue, green items just recycle them u get Refinement Crystal
ē No mattter with what rank you start in BG 40-49 just stay in this zone till you hit Elite
Crusader or if u cant atleast Knight Crusader coz when u will lvl to 50 will be a little hard to play against 50+ players( they have highs talents and most of them are donators )
I donít know if this is a guide, its more like what I used till now at lvl 47 and now I love how my character is. Im not a donator but I think its possible u can kill donators if u play the game and if u patient. This is not a game you can become ubber over night( just if u donate some amount of cash), itís a game were u can become ubber intime. I play this for like 8-10 weeks but in this time I made almost 30k br and im knight crusader too.

Character: Dyde, Mage 47 on S1

viper7752

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:19 pm

How to get the best bang for your buck in astlas

This way will earn you more star points, more astral XP, and more chances at an extremely rare astra
It's very simple. All you have to do is save up several hundred thousand gold to take a run at this. Set your one-click sell option to green and below. Keep all of the blue astrals (and purple if you already have gold astrals or if you aren't going to use it) for astral experience. This tactic will earn you more for your hard earned gold Very Happy

ZeusVizard S1