geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Is it against the ToS to...?

Is it against the rules to party jump to farm bosses in instanced dungeons? There is this one 64 orc who keeps joining KH parties to kill Elkid over and over again. I know its not against the ToS to farm but that seems like an unfair advantage to me to continuously have a supply of bosses to farm by party hopping. Jus doesn't seem like it was meant to be that way could I gte some input? Thanks

Advertisement

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Is it against the ToS to...?

geoffinho2006 wrote:
Is it against the rules to party jump to farm bosses in instanced dungeons? There is this one 64 orc who keeps joining KH parties to kill Elkid over and over again. I know its not against the ToS to farm but that seems like an unfair advantage to me to continuously have a supply of bosses to farm by party hopping. Jus doesn't seem like it was meant to be that way could I gte some input? Thanks  

Life is to.short to worry about what everyone elses is doing o.O. You could do the same thing so do or don't. Is your call ...try and enjoy game and let others enjoy it to <3

geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:41 pm

corky420 wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

Life is to.short to worry about what everyone elses is doing o.O. You could do the same thing so do or don't. Is your call ...try and enjoy game and let others enjoy it to <3  

+1 True That

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

geoffinho2006 wrote:
Nope, it's certainly not against the ToS.

corky420 has the right idea Smile

RIP Kizzd

geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 13, 2013 9:26 am

MerlinMcTav wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

Still should be a level cap on KH.There should be no reason to go into a zone or dungeon if you cannot get exp there. If you cannot get exp at all enough to level a little bit you shouldn't be allowed. The max level that should be allowed in KH or the AoL equivalent is 40, the boss is 38. I think that is fair, gives everyone else a chance to be able to have that accomplishment of killing their first boss (Let's face it Asmo and the Knight are wimpy bosses). Elkid in KH and the AoL equivalent are actually challenging somewhat for level 30 somethings. Obviously a level 60 or 70+ would have no problem and cannot even level in the zone so should not be let in.

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedMar 13, 2013 9:35 am

geoffinho2006 wrote:
MerlinMcTav wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

Still should be a level cap on KH.There should be no reason to go into a zone or dungeon if you cannot get exp there. If you cannot get exp at all enough to level a little bit you shouldn't be allowed. The max level that should be allowed in KH or the AoL equivalent is 40, the boss is 38. I think that is fair, gives everyone else a chance to be able to have that accomplishment of killing their first boss (Let's face it Asmo and the Knight are wimpy bosses). Elkid in KH and the AoL equivalent are actually challenging somewhat for level 30 somethings. Obviously a level 60 or 70+ would have no problem and cannot even level in the zone so should not be let in.  

just dont party the higher lvl's if you dont want them to kill the boss ,its an instanced dungeon they cant enter "your kh" if you dont party them =boss yours to kill

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:42 am

geoffinho2006 wrote:

Seriously Shaiya has More problem to deal with than this ... Rolling Eyes

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedMar 13, 2013 1:37 pm

MITSUNARI44 wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

Seriously Shaiya has More problem to deal with than this ... Rolling Eyes  

+1 waaay more in lol.. Seriously think about what your saying. What people shouldnt be able to go there cause its too easy for.them!? ITS AN INSTANCED DUNGEON town out remake your party and go get your own boss this would take a fraction of the time it took to post this topic lol.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:58 am

geoffinho2006 wrote:

it's not a violation of the rules, but i'm surprised that you would bring this to the attention of the community. That boss is very invaluable to carry about ...

signature of xybolt

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:03 am
just get her kicked from the party the moment the boss is about to drop.

If everyone does that then you're good, if the orc QQs tell her 'its not against the ToS to kick from partys'

Karma's a b*tch.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn