slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Team Kami No Hakai recruitment/introduction

I am creating a team called Kami No Hakai. The teams goal is to do the best we can and prove our way of playing the game is the best in the world. The team mindset will be focused on comfortableness with each player, so that everyone plays spots they are comfortable with and allows each player the flexibility and choices to perform at their best. As the team leader I firmly believe freedom and flexbility combined with trust in teammates is essential along with the normal practice and experience.

Team information:
Leader: OneDink/Kidwalls (I will be scoping)
Max members: 20
Squads: Will be 2 in the future
Current members: 0
Goal: Best in the world

Requirements/Applications:
In-game name:
Mic:
Previous teams:
Tournament experince:
Class of choice:
Headset:
FPS:
Ping:
What best describes your gameplay style:
Your goals in AVA:

I will also tell you what you will need to be come a starter on the tournament teams.

-USA/Canada
-Over 100 FPS
-Ability to practice and show up for tournaments
-Dedication and confidence

We will have at least 2-3 weekly practices of 30 mins to as long as 2 hours on top of matching. If you are not a top level player you are still welcome, but you must show gamesense, sound, and decent aim. Tryouts will be done in match channel over the course of several days. Another requirement is to be over 15 and have a mic.

If your team would like to request a scrim you may also post here.

-Ghosterhax
Advertisement

InSync_Ava

Rank 2
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:31 pm
In-game name: iCnSync
Mic: Affirmative
Date you started playing AVA: 19/03/2011
Previous teams: None (Most of them were clans with good members)
Tournament experience: I'll play monthly a tournament of FPS PC at my GameZone Building. We play Ava actually since 2012
Class of choice: Honestly, Rifleman. I scope for fun
Country: Lived in Usa, California. Right now im living in Mexico to study my career
Headset: Affirmative
FPS: 100+
Ping: 90-103
What best describes your gameplay style: Well, I never troll in scrims. I usually try to do my best in every game and practice. I like to work with mature people around me with clear objetives (goals). My slogan is "Im not the only one... This is a teamwork"
Your goals in AVA: Well, actually known people from everywhere, find a decent place to stay and join everyday with my possible friends to play together even been in the college.

Actually i cant be separated of Ava more than 2 days.... I just die.

imthecone

Rank 2
imthecone
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:33 pm
InSync_Ava wrote:
Tournament experience: I'll play monthly a tournament of FPS PC at my GameZone Building. We play Ava actually since 2012
Country: Lived in Usa, California. Right now im living in Mexico to study my career
What best describes your gameplay style: Well, I never troll in scrims. I usually try to do my best in every game and practice. I like to work with mature people around me with clear objetives (goals). My slogan is "Im not the only one... This is a teamwork"
Your goals in AVA: Well, actually known people from everywhere, find a decent place to stay and join everyday with my possible friends to play together even been in the college.

what if a zombie outbreak happened will you die?

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:38 pm
InSync_Ava wrote:

I'll pm you the VOIP info.

InSync_Ava

Rank 2
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:06 pm
slimeyava wrote:
InSync_Ava wrote:

I'll pm you the VOIP info.  

Thanks you Sir

jbeato143

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 11:30 am
In-game name: AyoJanks
Mic: Yes
Date you started playing AVA: Back in 09
Previous teams: deTox, BenevoLent, TeamBoss, DeadlyRoses, and other randoms
Tournament experience: I've never played a tourney in AVA. I've played tournaments in CS and CSS.
Class of choice: Sniper but I can rifle as well.
Headset: Steelseries 7H
FPS: 80 - 140
Ping: 1 - 30
What best describes your gameplay style: I'm a passive player and I'll sound but I can be aggressive if necessary.
Your goals in AVA: I would like to become a better player by being with people who only want to improve. I'm not looking to be the best but I would like to learn nadespots and strats.

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedMar 12, 2013 12:31 pm
jbeato143 wrote:
In-game name: AyoJanks
Mic: Yes
Date you started playing AVA: Back in 09
Previous teams: deTox, BenevoLent, TeamBoss, DeadlyRoses, and other randoms
Tournament experience: I've never played a tourney in AVA. I've played tournaments in CS and CSS.
Class of choice: Sniper but I can rifle as well.
Headset: Steelseries 7H
FPS: 80 - 140
Ping: 1 - 30
What best describes your gameplay style: I'm a passive player and I'll sound but I can be aggressive if necessary.
Your goals in AVA: I would like to become a better player by being with people who only want to improve. I'm not looking to be the best but I would like to learn nadespots and strats.  

Ill send you the VOIP info.

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:36 am
Bump.

We have around 8 members now.

Around 3-4 people in the first squad and 4 in the second.

We need rifles for 1st squad and rifles/scope for 2nd squad.

USA/Canada only.

unknownpkr958

Rank 0
unknownpkr958
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Can i plis join this clan i am very pro number 1!1eleven!

In-game name: leonades1
Mic: yes <3
Date you started playing AVA: 09 i believe
Previous teams: ...
Tournament experince: ermm like 1 esl but i kno the basic mojo of competitive avra
Class of choice: raiple but im pree good scope too ^_^
Headset: yes <3
FPS: 130+
Ping: 1-10
What best describes your gameplay style: para cqc... I always try to hs with first 3 bulets then go to chest while crouching. i like to "dink" laik comet.
Your goals in AVA: embark in a magnificentu journeyu with a team thats nice, doesn't rage, wiling to teach me a few nadespots and tactics (aside from the ones that every1 knows) and to have fun playing a game that pretty much entrertained me for a good 3 years and many more to come.

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:00 pm
Come on da ts tommorow.